....meeting Haneul

...Between Love & Friendship...*YooChun's ending*

//_____________________ POV//
Kazumi's and YunHo's wedding were really great even JaeJoong came.
YooChun and JaeJoong were now good friends I was really happy bout that.

~ A morning after the wedding ~
''hmmm....oppa the bell, could you please open it?'' both of us were still half asleep
''yes babe'' with that he went off.
''YAH OPPA! HOW YOU MARRY SOMEONE! YOU DID THAT ON PURPORSE WHILE I WENT TO STUDY, RIGHT?!''
That was the only thing I could hear from down.
Who is that girl? Don't tell me one of YooChun oppa's ex girlfriends.

//end of POV//

// YooChun POV//
''YAH OPPA! HOW YOU MARRY SOMEONE! YOU DID THAT ON PURPORSE WHILE I WENT TO STUDY, RIGHT?!'' what the hell is she doing here?!
''H-hi Haneul-ah. wh-''
''oppa thats soooo mean I wanted to be by your side on your wedding.''
''yes I know. I'm sorry Haneul''
''is that pretty woman my eonni now?'' I turned around and saw _______________-ah.
''yes. Its___-''
''OMG YOU ARE __________________. You know YooChun is in love with you since the first day he saw you'' Haneul hugged ____________-ah tightly.
''YAH PARK HANEUL! SHU-''
''Yah YooChun oppa, shut up. You are a bad daddy, you are going to scare your own child.
I could see that ____________-ah was blushing madly at how Haneul reacted, but thats her my little cousin. Well she wasn't that younger than me, actually just 4 month younger.
She lived at our place since her parents died, and left years ago to study medicine.
''It's nice to meet you Haneul.''
//end of POV//

//Haneul POV//
_____________ eonni is a really kind hearted person, its like they are made in heaven, a wonder that aunt HwaYoung didn't do anything to them.
They let me stay for the time I have vacation.
Eonni was watching us in the kitchen while YooChun and me were preparing dinner.
Finished cooking, the doorbell rang.
YooChun went to open.
There was some noise heard but it looked like it was a good family friend.
When they walked into the kitchen, I stopped to breath. He was the most good-looking boy I ever saw.
''Haneul, this is JaeJoong a good friend of us.'' YooChun broke the silence, and he had that grin on his face.
''And JaeJoong this is Haneul my cousin.''
''it's nice to meet you Haneul-sshi'' he held out his hand.
''I-I'm pleased,too''
//end of POV//

//JaeJoong POV//
The dinner was full of laughter. We all had a great time, but I caught myself starring at Haneul too much.
She is really pretty, and her eyes are the most wonderful I've ever seen.
Maybe I can ask her someday out. But I think I'm not her type.
But who knows.
//end of POV//