Marring the one i love?!

...Between Love & Friendship...*YooChun's ending*

For all new Readers pls read till Chapter 20 on: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/4701/20/
________________________________________
~recap~
//YooChun POV//
now its about one week, or more that I'm here in japan.
JunSu called me in the morning, that ___________ wedding is going to take place and they would love to see me.
I thought long about it and in the end I took a plane to Korea, with the whole Shinwha group.
We were going to stay in a hotel, since I didn't want to live near her house even it is just for a while.

I think my friends are going to be surprised how I changed in a less time like this, I'm a pianist now and was on stage with Yiruma, this is great, I hope I'm able to begin a new live.

//end of POV//
~end of recap~

~~~WEDDEING DAY~~~

//____________ POV//
*OMG I'm so nervous, what if something is not going like we planed *
my though were interpreted by YunHo, JunSu and ChangMin. They all smiled as they walked in.
''Hi there princess. Here this is for you.'' YunHo said and gave me a box.
I looked at it curious ''what is that?''
''open and you'll see'' JunSu said
I opened it and it was a crown necklace (http://www.universalroyalty.com/Crown%20Necklace.jpg)
''OMO oppas-''
''can I help you to put it on?'' ChangMin asked
I looked at them and tears were filling my eyes, ChangMin took it, went behind me, and put it on my neck.
''It fits you really good'' YunHo and JunSu oppa said in the same time.
I giggled and somehow felt empty some thing was missing.....YooChun!
My mother peered in and looked at us.
''hello guys'' she said
The boys bowed and greeted her.
She smiled, but her smile was a kind of, hope-this-is-right, smile
''we'll leave you two alone YunHo said and the boys left me and my mother alone.
''are you nervous'' my mother asked while walking to the door
''yes I am''
''you don't need to, and remember, even if your married, your still our little baby''
''your mom is right, never forget that no matter whats going to happen OK?!'' my father went over to us ''but now we need to go out there'' he kissed my forehead and took my hand.
We walked in, every eyes were on us *damn I never felt soooo nervous before*
JaeJoong walked towards my father to take my hand but wait....YOOCHUN OPPA!
This must be a dream, it wasn't JaeJoong who was standing in front of me it was YooChun, I was happy really happy, he winked at me and took my hand.
After 'I do', both of us walked in a room change for the party.

When we reached the room I hugged him and he hugged me back.
''oppa, that sounds rude but...how comes I got married to you instant of JaeJoong?''

//end of POV//

//YooChun POV//

When we reached the room ______________ hugged me and her hugged me back.
''oppa, that sounds rude but...how comes I got married to you instant of JaeJoong?'' she asked all of a sudden.

''well....''

~FLASHBACK~
I was on my way to the church where ___________-ah wedding should be, when JaeJoong came up to me.
''hey YooChun! Look here, I want _________ to be happy and it looks like that you're the only one who can make her happy. I already talked to her, and my parents. You can marry her today on my place!'' JaeJoong said in one breath leaving me speechless.
Out of reflex I hugged him
''thank you JaeJoong hyung! I will do anything to make her happy. And I'll do you a favor, no matter what it is.'' I said
''OK then, let go of me people around us are looking weird...''
I quickly let go of him and both of of smiled.
''thank you JaeJoong hyung''
''its alright, but do one thing for me, quit your job as pianist and stop going on tour, cause if you are away you never know who could take her away'' JaeJoong smirked.
''I'll quit it as soon as possible'' I said and both of us went in.
~END FLASHBACK~

''...he wants you to be happy''

//end of YooChun POV//