Park HwaYoung!

...Between Love & Friendship...*YooChun's ending*

//_______________ POV//You and YooChun were peacefully laying in bed next to each other, YooChun was talking to your tummy, saying things like 'hi mini me, I'm YooChun your appa'
or 'tomorrow were going on a check-up to know if you are a handsome boy like me, or a beautiful girl like your mother mom' I couldn't help but giggle.
Just then your doorbell rang.
''I'm going to open'' I pecked YooChun's lips and went down to open the door.
Once I opened and saw the person who was standing there my eyes widened, it was YooChun's mom.
She seemed angry. Very angry.
*uh-oh*
She pushed me aside and walked past me, just then YooChun came down.
''What do YOU want here!?'' he asked coldly.
''Listen YooChun, I don't have time to tell you why I'm here. You should be the one who needs to tell me why you married ______________!'' tears begun to build in my eyes. Didn't she liked me?
''you don't have any right to tell me what I have to do, Park HwaYoung!''
''show some respect you useless thing. After all I'm still you mother! What gives you the right to call me by my real name!?''
*no why are they fighting*
YooChun laughed with sarcasm, and calmed down a bit.
''respect! I need to show you respect?! You aren't a person who is worth to get respect!''
''tsk tsk tsk. Anyways I'm going to forgive you YooChun-ah, under one condition.'' YooChun looked disinterested because he doesn't like her mother.
''there is a girl I like a lot, separate from _____________ and marry her. And I will not harm _____________ or you. Kazumi is the daughter of a rich company in japan, and can help us to grow.'' she explained calmly.
''dream on HwaYoung'' YooChun gave her an angry smirk ''as long as I'm with ___________ nothing can happen, by the way, you were NEVER there for me, why should I help you out. You never give me some mother love, I lived by my own, everything I have done I did myself, I'm not going to give up just because some selfish mother like you, suddenly remembers that she still have a son. I have found the love of my live and I'll be by her side. No matter what did you got that?!''
HwaYoung didn't say anything.
''now go out here and never come back. You're disturbing our peace.''
And she went out. I just stood there, shocked. I didn't even realize that I was crying.
YooChun went to me and hugged me tightly.
''pabo, why are you crying. Stop out our miracle will think wrong of it's father.'' I stopped.
''oppa, will you mother approve someday?'' I asked him carefully.
''I don't know, but I don't care. All I need and want to live is you and our child. Nothing else.''
''oppa I love you''
''I love you, too, baby''
//end of POV//

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

AN: hey guys, if you are reading my story please leave a comment so I can know there is at least one who's reading.