Chapter 5

The New Kid

Chapter 5

T/W: SCENES OF A VIOLENT NATURE. SWEARING.

 

Making his way out of the buildings back door, Seunghyun thanked the fact that fans weren't allowed at the back entrance. Seunghyun was also tired and sore from practice, their new song taking a toll on his muscles, but there was no way in hell that he would miss meeting Jiyong.

 

With his hood up and sunglasses on he got into the car, relaying the address that Jiyong had given him earlier and watching as they neared the centre of Seoul. The streets mainly empty with the exception of the few party goers and late night business men who made their ways to their different field, some going to drink for hours, others doing the opposite and working for hours.

 

The club wasn't far from the YG Building, around a 15 minute drive, though due to traffic he didn't reach the building until 9 pm.

 

Being careful to make sure that no one noticed him he made his way to the front of the large building, it's bright flashing lights drawing attention from all directions. The thumping of the bass could be heard from outside and Seunghyun smiled as he felt his heartbeat in time with the music, it was one of his favourite parts of going clubbing, the loud music causing his heart to beat just that bit faster.

 

He received a few glares as he skipped the cue, reaching the front he was pushed back by a gloved hand. Looking up he saw the security guard glaring at him with a passion.

 

“Wait in the cue, sir.” The man barked, eyes narrowing. His styled hair blowing in the wind as he spoke. Seunghyun raised a hand pointing towards the door.

 

“I'm here to see a friend that's a bartender here, his name is Jiyong? He told me that he would tell you to let me in.” The man’s face instantly softened a bright grin grew on his face, his eyes almost disappearing from his happiness.

 

“Oh, you must be Seunghyun!” A nod “I'm Baekho.” He smiled, putting his hand out and bowing as they shook hands. “Anyway, Jiyong Hyung should be working the bar. Once you get upstairs just say to the person working the till the same thing and they'll let you in.” Baekho smiled and Seunghyun thanked him, moving up the stairs that lay right behind the entrance doors.

 

He explained the same situation to the till worker and they nodded, flicking their hand away dismissing him without a second glance. How rude!

 

The music had became much louder and he could feel the thumping in his chest and ears match the rhythm of the music. It was very thrilling to be in such a place, as he hadn't freely went to a club since pre-debut times. He watched sweaty bodies jump together in unison, bodies grinding and moulding as one. It was something you could only get at clubs.

 

Glancing at the bar, there was no Jiyong, only a girl or a boy- he couldn't tell from the hair- and a boy with slightly female features who was being mobbed by both men and girls alike all offering him drinks and a good time. But no sign of Jiyong, so Seunghyun went for plan B.

 

Look for Rainbow Kid.

 

Making his way into the centre of the dance floor, being jostled or ground upon as he moved. Though he was a strong man so he kept his ground. Though the changing light confused him as to what colour peoples hair was, after all as far as he could see everyone had either blue, red or yellow skin.

 

Though he did eventually find the rainbow kid, he was surrounded by at least 20 people, all wanting to see him. His face was twisted into one of pure ecstasy as he ground against the man behind him, his arms wrapped around the other man’s neck. Everyone completely absorbed in the purely ual display, and Seunghyun suddenly wondered as to why Jiyong had sent him after the man, who at better inspection seemed to be only in his late teens even though the man he was dancing with seemed to be at least late 30's. His already see through shirt had been ripped open and his black leather trousers clung to his skin, looking as if they had been painted on. Seunghyun tapped him on the shoulder, making the boy pay attention to him. He leaned forward so he was close enough to his ear to be heard.

 

“I'm Seunghyun!” He shouted, the boy turned to stare at him, twisting his head to the side so he could be heard better. Seunghyun found it awkward that the boy didn’t stop his rutting against the man behind him. “I'm looking for Jiyong, he told me to find you!” Seunghyun shouted. The boy nodded his head, turning around to whisper something into the man's ear, fingers trailing the elders cheek as he moved away from him.

 

The rainbow boy grabbed Seunghyuns wrist dragging him away from the still jumping crowd, many staring at the rainbow boy, some even stopping him to comment on how good he looked. The boy would just smile, and continue pushing his way through. It wasn't until they reached a black metal door with the sign “employees only” on it did he show any other emotion. His before tense shoulders relaxed and the seductive glint in his eyes disappeared, replaced by a look of boredom. He pushed open the door, pulling Seunghyun in with him.

 

“Sorry about that,” There was the tiniest hint of a lisp that Seunghyun picked up on. “That was probably really awkward for you.” The boy laughed, running a hand through his sweaty colourful hair. Seunghyun shook his head.

 

“No, it's fine. What you do in your own time is up to you.” Seunghyun assured him. A smile grew on the rainbow haired boys face. “What's your name, because Jiyong only told me to look for the rainbow kid.”

 

“It's Sehun. Oh Sehun. But Rain makes us all use fake names for safety reasons. So my fake name is Bow. As in Rainbow” Sehun smiled pointing at his hair. Seunghyun nodded.

 

“That's cool. So does Jiyong go by a name?” Seunghyun asked, Sehun nodded his head, continuing down the long hall that was behind the door. They stopped once they reached the third last door.

 

“Yeah, He goes by G Dragon, but almost everyone just calls him GD” Sehun explained, opening the door and stepping inside, dragging Seunghyun with him as he had frozen. So he still used the name?

 

The room had red walls and black carpet giving the room a slightly seductive feel. There was two boys sitting on the two black leather couches that were situated in the room. Both of them were watching the mediocre sized TV that was attached to the middle of the wall. Though both of them were not paying attention to the TV and were instead talking animately between themselves.

 

“Hey, face. Where's Jiyong Hyung?” Sehun called to the dark skinned boy lying on the couch with nothing but a pair of Calvin Klein boxers with black skinny jeans which were ripped at the knees.

 

“He's getting Zelo, er.” The boy called back, only turning round once he had finished. His grin widened when he spotted Seunghyun.

 

“Hey, you must be the guy that Jiyong Hyung wouldn't shut up about. I'm Kai.” the boy smiled, standing up and stretching his hand forward.

 

“He's lying, his name is face.” Sehun whispered to Seunghyun. Seunghyun stifled a laugh as he shook his hand.

 

“I'm Seunghyun.” He introduced himself. Kai nodded before sitting back down.

 

“This is Lay, he's a bit special.” Kai introduced the boy sitting next to him who smiled happily and waved to Seunghyun despite his rude introduction via Kai.

 

“Hello! I'm Lay.” The boy was shorter than expected and his hair was a dirty blonde, he was dressed in a leather jacket with a tank top underneath with the sides cut open showing the side of his ribs.

 

“I'm Seunghyun.” Seunghyun introduced himself once again and Lay smiled again, letting out a hum.

 

“I like you. I like your songs” The boy smiled, and Seunghyuns smile faltered as he thought he may have been found out. But the two other boys in the room simply ignored him.

 

“He says weird things sometimes, Ignore him” Sehun shook his head, throwing a hand in his general direction, dismissing his Hyung.

 

“If you guys are looking for Jiyong Hyung then he will be getting Zelo!” Lay announced happily, his smile never leaving his face. Sehun sighed and raised a hand to his forehead counting to ten.

 

“ face literally said that two seconds ago, Hyung.” Sehun sighed, trying to keep calm in front of the blonde.

 

“Oh? Well anyway, I'll head out then. Don't want Joon to be all alone on the dance floor” Lay smiled. Grabbing an apple as he walked past the others and made his way outside into the room.

 

“So yeah. That was Lay. Anyway, if you wait here Jiyong Hyung and Zelo will be here soon” Kai grinned, jumping over the couch back and landing on the other side with a satisfying thump. Sehun and Seunghyun also took their seat. Seunghyun sitting rather awkwardly, as he knew neither of the boys and how they would react if they were to find out about the elder being a famous celebrity.

 

“So how is it out there?” Kai asked, Sehun sighed lying back against the couch back.

 

“Many many erts.” Sehun told him. Kai nodded.

 

“Well, erts mean we get paid more, so high five for erts!” Kai grinned raising his hand a harsh slap echoing in the room as they high fived each other.

 

“Pardon me?” Seunghyun raised his hand, getting the attention of the two boys in front of him. “But I am slightly confused as to what your jobs are?”

 

“We're dancer. We shake our asses, and they spend money to get us drinks and it keeps them coming back.” Kai explained. Seunghyun nodded his head slowly.

 

“So, You guys are Escorts?” Seunghyun questioned. The two boys shrugged in unison.

 

“I guess” Sehun answered. “Though we don't shag our customers.” Sehun explained.

 

“Why are you guys talking about shagging? I'm too young and innocent for that language” A pink haired boy, laughs as he sits down next to Kai.

 

“We weren't talking about shagging. I'm telling Jiyong that you need to get your mind out of the gutter!” Kai told him. Zelo shook his head.

 

“But you were! I heard you!” Zelo whined. Sehun laughed and pinched the youngers cheeks.

 

“We could be talking about shag carpets. Or Shaggy from Scooby Doo.” Sehun back fired. Zelo let out a sigh in defeat, knowing he was right but having no energy to fight back against his Hyungs.

 

“Oh, You must be Seunghyun” Zelo smiled. Seunghyun nodded his head, happy that Jiyong had been talking about him. “He's at the bar if you want to go get him.”

 

Seunghyun nodded his thanks, leaving the room with Sehun following behind as he had to go back to work himself. The moment they had opened the staff door the music had hit him like a ton of bricks and he laughed at his irony, as Big Bang – Fantastic Baby was playing.

 

Sehun led him to the bar, roughly pointing Jiyong out before waving him goodbye and going back to the dance floor, where he was almost immediately mobbed.

 

Sitting down at the bar stool in front of Jiyong, he waited until Jiyong was finished serving the girl shots before turning to the next person which was Seunghyun. Jiyong jumped slightly as he spotted him, a grin growing on his face as he saw who was sitting there.

 

“What can I get you?” Jiyong asked, hands resting on the counter in front of him.

 

“Soju, and an explanation as to where you have been the last 5 years.” Seunghyun replied. Jiyong didn't stumble as he poured a glass of Soju, passing it to Seunghyun and letting out a sigh.

 

“What exactly do you want to know?” Jiyong asked, and he was reminded of the movies where the undercover cop would question the sleazy barman.

 

“Okay, I want to know. Why did you drop out just before we debuted?” Seunghyun asked, taking a gulp of the Soju once he finished speaking.

 

“Well, I had family problem. My father had ran off with some girl he had met at noraebang, Of course my mother never told me that she told us that he had gotten a promotion at work so we couldn't see him any more, of course that was complete bull. I found her crying on the phone to Grandma about it.” Jiyong explained. Seunghyun listened intently, finding Jiyongs voice to be as clear as day despite the still thumping music.

 

“That , I'm sorry.” Seunghyun told him, putting a hand on Jiyongs shoulder.

 

“That isn't why I left though. You see, my mum had fallen ill. Me and grandma begged her to get help, but she refused claiming that she was fine. It wasn't until we were at my little brothers dance practice – I think I told you about that, it was the reason I skipped practice, because he had begged me – Anyway she had fainted almost exactly the moment Zelo had left the stage. Almost as if she was holding on just for him, you know?” Jiyong sniffled slightly, keeping the tears at bay.

 

“So, Jonghyun phoned an ambulance. Jonghyun is my mums husband, they got married not long after my father left, turns out she was cheating on him anyway – though I don't blame her my father was a cold hearted bastard, while Jonghyun is so nice to us and her. Anyway, sorry I keep going off subject...” Jiyong let out a breathy laugh and Seunghyun shook his head.

 

“Take us much time as you need.” Seunghyun assured him, giving his shoulder a light squeeze to show he was still there.

 

“When we got to the hospital we found out she had Pulmonary Edema, which is basically when the lungs fill up with fluid. She had trouble breathing and she eventually had to quit her job. So the only one providing for the family was Jonghyun, and even then there is only so much a Taxi Driver can make. So I did the only thing I could to help at the time. Give up my dream to help the ones I love. So that's why I quit. And I knew the moment that I had quit that I had made the right decision, so I’m sorry if you were looking for some apology. But I am proud of leaving to help my mother. Not long after I quit I got a job at Ivy's, the place you were at this morning. And then I met, Luhan.” Jiyong pointed to the feminine boy from before who was still serving drinks behind the bar.

 

“He took me in and begged Rain – the owner – into giving me a job. And I've been here ever since really. When Zelo got old enough he started working as well. He was 14 when he started working at the Café and he was 16 when he started working here.” Jiyong told him. Seunghyun listened to his every word, knowing he should be feeling sympathetic for the younger, but all Seunghyun could feel was the pride rising in his chest to see how well his friend had done for himself. He could tell that Jiyong had gone through hard time, it was evident on his face. But the fact that Jiyong at least had a job, proved he was doing well for himself.

 

“Wow, I never knew you had it so hard. Why didn't you just say so all those years ago instead of dropping of the side of the world? We all tried to contact you so many times when you left but we never got through.” Seunghyun asked, taking in the way that Jiyong winced slightly.

 

“And I am so sorry for that but I sold my phone because we needed the money so bad. I sold a lot of things really,” Jiyong let out a bitter laugh. “I sold my entire CD collections, even my signed Queen record. All for a measly ₩50000. We moved into a smaller 2 bedroom house, and we still live there. I do wish I had kept contact, but I figured once you guys had became so famous after you debuted that you wouldn't want to be seen with me, a poor deadbeat drop out who could barely afford to feed his own family.” Jiyong mumbled. Seunghyun shook his head, placing a hand on Jiyongs cheek, using his thumb to wipe away the tears that had fallen.

 

“I would be privileged to be seen with such a strong, helpful and kind man. Don't you ever think that I wouldn't want you. Never think that.” Seunghyun whispered to him, hugging the crying male to his chest, which was awkward as there was a counter between them. Seunghyun wondered if hugging over a table would become their thing.

 

“You don't mean that...” Jiyong hiccuped, using the palm of his hand to wipe away his fallen tears.

 

“But I do. So much Jiyong. We're brothers. From the start to the end, don't forget that. I love you, and if I need to kick your until you get that point then I wont hesitate” Jiyong let out a laugh which was broken by a sob.

 

“Brothers.” Jiyong smiled pulling back, a bright grin on his face. despite his now blotchy red skin he was still oh so fabulous, and only the great G Dragon could pull that off.

It was such a heart warming moment until there was a shrill scream pulling Seunghyuns and Jiyongs attention to the dance floor where they saw a girl screaming her head off, and a familiar rainbow haired boy lying on the floor, a blow to the head dripping blood. A very pissed off guy was standing over him, smashed bottle in hand.

 

Seunghyun rushed forward, finding it hard to push past the crowd, hearing the repeating sound of skin on skin as the man continuously punched the wounded teen on the floor.

 

“ing ! Grinding on my girl like that! YOU ING !” The man shouted with every punch. No one had done anything to pull the man off Sehun, some even going as far as to record it on their phones.

 

When Seunghyun did reach them, a dazed Sehun had started to fight back, using his weight to throw himself forward, his forehead connecting with the mans nose. The man stumbled back clutching his nose and Sehun took this opportunity to grab the mans hair at the back, pulling him forward as he raised his knee, hitting the man square in the face. The man let out a strangled groan, spitting blood onto the dance floor as he fell to the floor. Though Sehun should have stopped, he instead continued to kick the fallen man in the ribs, even aiming a kick at his balls.

 

“SEHUN!” Seunghyun shouted, wrapping his arms around the boys torso locking his arms in place. Sehun struggled against his grip, kicking widely, going as to far as trying to header Seunghyun in the face, but the rapper anticipated his moves so tilted his head out of the way, causing his sun glasses to fall off. If it had been any other circumstance Seunghyun would have been worried about the fact that he could be spotted, but right now he was a little occupied. He carried the still struggling teen, ignoring the trickle of blood that was landing on his arms.

 

He took him to the bar where the feminine bartender which Seunghyun remembered to be Luhan rushed forward, placing his hands on the youngers cheeks.

 

“Sehun. Sehun. Sehun.” The elder repeated, keeping his voice calm, the boy eventually stopped struggling and it was clear the boy was in pain now that the boys adrenaline had run out. “Sehun, do you know where you are?” Luhan questioned grabbing a bucket of ice and a clean wash cloth as he motioned for Seunghyun to carry the boy behind the staff door.

 

“W-Work... Aren't I?” Sehun sounded confused, and his words were slurring together slightly. Luhan nodded his head.

 

“Well done. You're doing so well baby. I know it hurts, but we'll get you bandaged up, okay?” Luhan told him, going into the same room as before, Kai looking up a sly grin on his face before he spotted the bleeding teen in Seunghyuns arms.

 

“Oh ! What happened to him?” Kai's face turned hard. “Where is the er that did this to him?” Kai asked, his voice stone hard.

 

“He already got the kicked out of him by Sehun.” Luhan told him, motioning for Seunghyun to lay him down on the couch, which he did.

 

Zelo who had previously been in the storage closet came out a stranger tailing behind him, both of them were giggling happily until they spotted the bleeding Sehun.

 

“Sehun! Is he okay? Ohmygodwhatdowedoishegonnadieohmygod!” Zelo rushed out all in one breath running to his Hyung. Luhan nodded his head.

 

“It will definitely hurt in the morning. I think he has a concussion. Jongin phone an ambulance” Luhan ordered him, placing a wet wash cloth to Sehuns forehead, wiping at the wound carefully, pouting when he realised there was a glass shard embedded in it. “I told you, one day you're gonna get yourself glassed, did you listen. Of course you didn't” Luhan mumbled wiping away the blood. Sehun opened his eyes squinting at Luhan.

 

“Sowwy Hyung~” Sehun let out a delirious giggle. Kai rolled his eyes.

 

“Even when he is half unconscious he still acts like a cute little .” Seunghyun had to agree with Kai.

 

“Sorry, I don't think I introduced myself earlier. I'm Zelo. And this is my... Friend, Yongguk.” Zelo motioned towards him and his elder. Seunghyun smiled.

 

“So you're Jiyongs brother?” Seunghyun asked. Zelo nodded. Yongguks eyes widened slightly as he took in the elders appearance.

 

“Wait... You're Top from Big Bang, aren’t you” Top nodded his head.

 

“Yeah, but keep it on the down low, wont you. If press found out I was involved in a bar fight, even if not directly, it would be an uproar.” Seunghyun explained. Everyone in the room agreed nodding their head, the only exception being an unconscious Sehun.

 

“So police will be here soon” Kai said, putting his phone back in his pocket as he stared at his younger brother. Seunghyun stood.

 

“As much as I would love to stay and make sure Sehun is okay, I need to leave before the ambulance arrives. Zelo, can you send Jiyong my love?” Seunghyun asked, as he checked for his phone in his pocket texting his chauffeur to pick him up. Zelo nodded his head.

 

“Of course, Hyung. You know you make him happy. Please don't leave, Hyung is never as happy as he pretends to be” Zelo told him. Seunghyun nodded his head, an indescribable feeling in his gut. Maybe it was pride over the fact that he was one of the only ones to make Jiyong happy. He wasn't sure, but whatever feeling he had it made him happy. He smiled at everyone in the room before waving at them as he left the room.

 

Reaching the car, he climbed in letting out a deep sigh once he had gone in.

 

“Sir, is that blood on your arms?” His chauffeur asked, his eyes widening. Seunghyun looked down at his arms noticing Sehuns blood droplets.

 

“Yes, it's not mine. And don't even ask.” Seunghyun asked, shutting his eyes and leaning against the back of the car seat. It had been one hell of a day.

---------------------------------------

Right guys, i did not  mean for this to turn into GTop central.

 

AND IM SORRY ABOUT BEATING SEHUN UP. 

 

If you don't know who Kai, Luhan, Lay and Sehun are, they are all from a band called Exo (check em out)

 

And yes, I will explain next chapter why Yongguk was there, but I might have to keep you guys waiting a while as I have exams soon.

 

Right, I fixed the whole writing text change thing but now I have to go to school so any spelling mistakes will have to wait.

 

also all you followers are like sherlock or some . YOU ALL GOT IT RIGHT. and I picked a winner using a random generator and it was JPD0824, so congrats! message chaeboa! Also i felt so bad for just having one winner, so to everyone that got it correct You WILL get a one shot written by me! so just give me a message! Well done to everyonoe, and It may take like forever to do all of them, but i will!

 

ANNYEONG! HAVE A FUN DAY!