Chapter 4

The New Kid

Sorry about the wait guys! Here is the next chapter which deals mostly with DaeJae and GTOP (With a side of LeoHyuk) Anyway, enjoy!


“You know you may as well just move in here, seeing as you never leave.” Daehyuns older brother mocked. Daehyun simply scoffed and made a scrunched up face at the elder, Inguk simply ignored the younger as he shook his head at them.

 

“You're just jealous because I’m more fabulous than you.” Youngjae taunted, sticking his tongue out at the elder. Inguk let out a laugh.

 

“Well, someone needs to be fabulous out of the two of you.” Inguk replied, laughing when his brother pouted and threw a pillow at him.

 

“You’re mean! You- you- You poop face!”

 

“Wow, Dae. That hurt.” Inguk joked. Daehyun stuck his tongue out at his brother before grabbing Youngjaes wrist and pulling him into his bedroom.

 

“Gosh, I love your brother, Dae.” Youngjae laughed, his smile bright. Seriously, you love everyone but me Daehyun thought to himself as he flopped onto his bed face down.

 

“Why don't you go marry him then.” Daehyun moaned into the pillow, which to Youngjae sounded more like “phy donf fo frngyu...”

 

“Maybe I should,” Youngjae replied, somehow understanding his best friends rambling. “How does it sound, Jung Youngjae.” He gushed. The name causing Daehyun to choke on his own spit. if only. “saying that though, we are both guys so it could be Jung-Yoo Youngjae.” Sometimes Daehyun wished for instant death and the majority of the time Youngjae was the cause of his wishing. This was one of those times.

 

“Oh hush. Please we all know that I'm the hotter brother.” Daehyun chided, raising his head of the pillow, propping himself up using his elbows. “Paint me like your French girls Jack.” He mocked, his propped up leg as he lay on his side, over exaggerating a wink and a of his lips. Youngjae shook his head, throwing his own body onto Daehyuns, lying on his belly. “Ah, Youngjae-ah! You are so heavy!” Daehyun complained trying to push him away, but Youngjae was squirming about, now sitting on Daehyuns belly with his arms crossed around his chest.

 

“I am not heavy! This is heavy!” Youngjae let out a maniacal laugh as he started bouncing up and down on Daehyuns belly, causing Daehyun to let out a heavy breath when Youngjae connected with his belly.

 

“Ah! Young...Jae... move...” Daehyun wheezed between bounces. Youngjae just continued to bounce, jumping higher to inflict more pain.

 

“Or what?” Youngjae laughed, his face growing red and cheeks hurting from laughing. Daehyun also had a red face but that was mostly to do with the pain the younger was inflicting on him.

 

“Or... I... will... kill... you...” Daehyun wheezed, finally managing to grab Youngjae by the shoulders and flipping them round when Youngjae was mid bounce. Now Daehyun was lying on Youngjae chest to chest. Hands either side of Youngjaes head. Youngjae still out of breath from giggling (though the lack of breath didn't stop him) and Daehyun also gasping for air now that his lungs were free to move.

 

They froze there temporarily, both of them giggling madly to themselves, Daehyuns face buried into the pillow behind Youngjaes head, his breathy giggles tickling Daehyuns ear.

 

“You might be very warm, but Jung Daehyun, my knee is between your legs and I will not hesitate to kick if you don't move.” Hearing those words Daehyun didn't hesitate to cover his crotch with his hands, but Daehyun isn't the smartest so he forgot temporarily that he was using his hands to keep him upright so he ended up falling onto Youngjae full weight now on him, clashing foreheads rather painfully. “Jung Daehyun! You pabo!” Youngjae shouted, cradling his now throbbing head.

 

“Sorry! Sorry!” Daehyun apologised, pushing himself up, grunting as he got up, now sitting on Youngjae. Youngjae also let out a grunt.

 

“You are sitting on my junk.” Youngjae gasped. Daehyun turned a bright ready getting ready to move, and of course just in this moment Inguk decides to walk in freezing at the door awkwardly.

 

“Well, I always guessed you two were gay for each other, in fact mum owes me ₩5000. Though I always thought Youngjae would be the bottom.” Inguk smirked from the doorway, grinning as both the boys faces turned a bright red, which reminded Inguk of sweet potato.

 

“It isn’t what It looks like!” Daehyun practically screeched, jumping away from Youngjae onto the other side of the bed. Inguk simply shook his head and slowly backed out the door, hands raised.

 

“Sure~” He laughed, stringing out the vowels. Daehyun let out a groan of annoyance, grabbing the pillow from behind Youngjaes head and throwing it his brother as he ran away from the room, slamming the door behind him, causing the pillow to connect with that and not his target.

 

The boys sat in silence, neither of them looking at each other, both of them flushed red from shared embarrassment. Neither knew what to say, both only realising how pretty darn gay they had recently been acting.

 

“So... Video game?” Youngjae broke the silence. Daehyun nodded happily to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

 

“Hell yes, I'm gonna beat your !” Daehyun laughed as he set up his game console.

. . .

Jiyong was quite tired at work as he had been revising for most of the night last night and when he finally did get to bed he had promised himself permission to watch one YouTube video, but had ended up watching at least 20 until sunrise appeared and he had to head to work. Zelo and Boa were still fast asleep when he had got out of bed, being careful not to stand on his younger brother as it had happened before, and Jiyong was still pretty sure that Zelo hadn't forgiven him still.

 

Once he had made sure everything was good in the “secret mystery room”, changing the fluid and making sure that everything was still in working order he had set off to the walk to work.

 

It would have been much quicker to get a taxi or bus, or maybe even the subway; but they all cost to much, and Jiyong had to save what he could for his family – he already felt guilty when he sees how tired Zelo had became with his two jobs – so the least he could do was spare some sleeping time and get a bit healthier by walking to work.

 

Which would bring him back to his previous position. It was still early hours and the shop was empty minus the workers, which today happened to be Luna, Hyuk and Leo working the shift with him. Both Hyuk and Luna were pestering Leo trying to coax a smile from him, but of course they failed as per usual.

 

“You know if Ivy Unnie were to walk in here we would get in so much trouble for slacking off.” Luna laughed as she tried once again to make Leo laugh by talking in the most ridiculous voice she could scrunching her face up, giving herself multiple chins. Again no result.

 

“I'm to cute to fire. I mean look at me!” Hyuk laughed, striking a pose with his hand under his chin with his hip jutted out.

 

“We'll see about that,” Ivy muttered as she came out of the back kitchen, carrying various ingredients in her arms. Leo immediately stood, taking the majority of the ingredients from her and placing them on the counter.

 

“Oh!” Hyuk let out a surprised gasp as he bowed to the manager of the shop and his boss, Ivy. “Hey Noona~” Hyuk smiled, putting on his best aegyo. Jiyong knew that Ivy would never fire Hyuk though as he was far too cute to hurt, and besides Ivy had promised Hyuks grandmother that she would give him a job.

 

“Hyuk, just go work the till.” Ivy sighed, pressing a hand to her forehead, counting to ten in her head. Hyuk grinned and ran past Jiyong to the counter.

 

Jiyong helped put the ingredients away, cracking his back as he straightened up.

 

“Hyung, I need to pee can you quickly work the till?” Hyuk begged, bouncing from foot to foot while holding his crotch. Jiyong let out a sigh before pointing towards the toilet.

 

“Go and hurry.” Jiyong sighed. Hyuk let out a grin running towards the toilet happily.

 

Jiyong was playing with his nails, studying them as if they held the key to life when the bell above the door jingled, telling him that a customer had entered. Looking up his eyes met one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen (and that's saying something as Jiyong hangs out with a lot of beautiful people).

 

The man who had just entered the shop was tall and well built. His hair was styled into a quiff, his hair a bright neon blue, catching the eyes of anyone looking. He was very attractive with a chiselled jaw and not entirely innocent thoughts popped into Jiyongs head as he stared at the man. There was also something familiar about the man, though he couldn't place his finger on it.

 

Hi, Can I have... A strawberry and vanilla milk bubble tea with Cherry Bobas?” the man asked, pointing to his order on the mat in front of him.

 

Large or regular?”

 

“Just a regular, please.” he asked, smiling at Jiyong and it was then that it clicked who he was. Of course Jiyong played it off really cool and smooth, mentioning it coolly and keeping his composure.

 

As if.

 

Unfortunately what really happened was Jiyong staring at the guy with his mouth hanging open, forgetting how to move and so instead ended up just standing unmoving staring at the guy. The guy seemed to get uncomfortable and he leaned forward slightly waving his hand in front of his face.

 

“Are you okay?” He questioned trying to revive Jiyong from whatever daze he had got himself stuck in. Jiyong seemed to realise how much of an idiot he had been as he was brought back to the real world.

 

“Oh um yeah, Sorry. You might not remember me but we trained together back at YG.” Jiyong told him, reminding himself to relax as his voice cracked as he spoke. The man seemed to think for a moment before his face turned to one of recognition, his eyes widening and his mouth opening.

 

“Jiyong!” He grinned, pulling his long lost friend forward by the neck hugging him close despite the fact that there was a counter in between them that dug into Jiyongs hips.

 

“Long time no see, Seunghyun.” Seunghyun smiled, his grin never leaving his face.

 

“For a moment I thought you were just a saseang fan.” Seunghyun smiled. Jiyong let out a laugh.

 

You wish I was your saseang fan. So, how are you Mr. big shot?” Jiyong asked, remembering that he did still have to work as he started to make the drink.

 

“It's been pretty good. Hectic but so much fun. I really wished you would have continued and debuted with us though. Big bang would have been way better with the infamous G Dragon.” He complimented, leaning his arms on the counter. He was smiling but Jiyong could tell that he was more questioning him as to why he left in a very roundabout way. Jiyong blushed and let out a nervous giggle. Immediately cursing himself afterwards for his blunder, as grown men don't giggle.

 

“I wouldn't have done much. Besides I had my reasons for leaving.” Jiyong answered his silent question as he grabbed the boba bubbles putting it into the cup as he waited for the drink to be made.

 

“You still haven't told me why you left,” Silence. “You probably never will, right?” Jiyong nodded his head.

 

“Probably not.” Jiyong laughed awkwardly, his voice dying off at the end. Seunghyun noticed his awkwardness and sighed placing a hand on his shoulder, making Jiyong look up questioningly.

 

“Okay, how does this sound. Me. You. YG building. 8 pm. How does it sound? Then we can have a proper catch up?” Seunghyun pleaded, deliberately entwining his hands with Jiyongs causing a blush to make itself known on his cheeks.

 

“I would love to,” Seunghyun started to grin but Jiyong held up his hand, silencing him. “but I have work.” Jiyong told him, his heart breaking when he saw Seunghyun pouting. It was then at that moment that Leo and Hyuk turned up eyeing their entwined hands, both of them raising their eyebrows questioningly.

 

Hi! I'm Hyuk! You must be close with Jiyong Hyung cos he doesn't let anyone touch him.” Hyuk smiled waving animately at Seunghyun. Seunghyun gave him a smile before waving back.

 

“Hi, I'm Seunghyun, though mostly everyone knows me as TOP” He smiled. Hyuk froze and turned to Jiyong.

 

“YOU KNEW TOP AND DIDN'T TELL ME. YOU TRAITOR YOU KNOW I LOVE BIG BANG!” Hyuk moaned, shaking Jiyong from side to side. Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

“I didn't say because I haven't seen him in a while, like before he debuted. I also didn't say because I knew you would react like this” Jiyong looked at Leo begging for help. Leo smiled and lifted Hyuk away from Jiyong, karate chopping his neck once he had let go, resulting in a yelp from the younger.

 

Anyway, If you want you could come drop by at work?” Seunghyun nodded happily.

 

“Yeah of course. This place is open late if it's open at 8 though isn't it?” Seunghyun questioned, Jiyong laughed.

 

“I have two jobs pabo. I also work at a bar in town as a bartender. Here let me give you the address” Jiyong reached into his apron pulling out a pen and notepad as he wrote down his other works address. Getting his drink ready and putting it into the plastic machine which covered the top of the cup in plastic. Once it had finished he handed him the drink and the napkin with his number and the address on it.

 

“How will I know where to get you? After all I will probably have to dress up a bit to sneak in.” Seunghyun told him, putting the napkin in his pocket as he grabbed a straw for his drink with his free hand.

 

“I think it's Baekho and Eli working the doors today, so just say that GD was expecting you and they should let you in. And I should be working at the bar, If you can't see me, look for someone with rainbow hair dancing in the crowd. It sounds complicated but he'll take to wherever I will probably be. Also tell him I sent you first cos he might hit you if you just grab him and ask where I am.” Jiyong explained. Seunghyun nodded a smile gracing his lips.

 

“Right look for the bar, and if I cant see you then find the rainbow kid. Right okay got it” Seunghyun grinned brightly. Jiyong nodded.

 

“I'll see you later then” Jiyong smiled. Seunghyun smiled and nodded his head.

 

“Yeah, I'll see you later then” And with that he left, throwing a wave over his shoulder as he did so.

 

Once he was out of sight Jiyong groaned and face planted the counter. Hyuk had also pounced on him, talking about how much he 'shipped' them whatever that was supposed to mean. It wasn't until once again Leo karate chopped the boy in the neck did he get any short term peace. 

 

It didn't take for very long for the shop to get busy, in fact more busy than usual. It wasn't until he overheard a bunch of teenagers talking about it did he realise why they were so busy. Checking his phone he had checked his twitter to see a tweet from the man who had only just left the shop.

 

@topofbb

 

Just had some amazing bubble tea with an old friend of mine. Go check it out! @Ivybubbletea. Hope to see him soon!

 

Jiyong shook his head a smile on his lips as he set back to work again. He couldn't wait for tonight.

 

And then a thought struck him.

 

What if he had to tell about his past and why he gave up becoming an idol all those years ago?

 

Jiyong was pretty much ed.


ANNYEONG. Sorry about the wait guys once again bad author, but i had a sleep over last night and The laptop got neglected so no story writing happened. and once again huge apologies if there is any errors or mistakes. I will be sure to fix them in the morning.

ALSO DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE IDOL KILLER. I CRIED ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT. IF SHE EVEN CONSIDERS HURTING SEHUN THEN I WILL CUT HER. I WILL GO GLASWEGIAN ON HER .

Also apolgies on the shortness of this chapter in comparison to the last chapter but you know, work and bussiness.

Anyway, have a lovely day/night/afternoon/morning wherever you are! Annyeong!