Chapter 1

Pay Attention! [DISCONTINUED]

N hated waking up in the morning. He wished the sun would return to its hiding place, giving him a few more minutes of rest. Wiping the sleep from his eyes, he slowly sat up on his futon. Sun streamed through sheer curtains, flooding his room with light. He groaned tiredly. He was starving!

"Ravi~ah," N called, his voice thick and drowsy. Standing up was definitely a challenge. He couldn't figure out how to untangle his feet from the blankets. Finally he escaped the futon and rolled onto the floor. "Ravi! Where's breakfast?" N frowned when he didn't recieve an answer. He slowly stood and shuffled out of the room.

"N hyung is up," Hyuk announced while slurping down a spoon of cereal. He sat next to Hongbin and Ken in front of the TV, watching Girl's Day perform. "By the way, there's no more milk."

Ken smiled mischievously, showing off his bowl of Lucky Charms. N rolled his eyes even though his stomach growled. There was never any food in the dorm. They were a bunch of guys who barely knew how to cook. The only one that stood a chance in the kitchen was Leo, who was currently asleep in their room. Surely enough their fans were under the impression that they ate better. Well... Ravi did at least. He had been out late last night eating dinner somewhere nice. N preferred not to ask about Ravi's dates. It hurt too much to know that he was running about with some idol girl.

"Where's Ravi?" He asked Hongbin who shared a room with him. N took a seat next to Hyuk on the floor.

"Actually, I'm not sure. He didn't come home last night." N felt his heart stop. Didn't come home...? What?! How was that possible? Didn't Ravi know he wasn't supposed to be out the whole night? He was an idol. An idol who had to uphold a reputation! Oh shut up, N thought to himself, you know that's not what you're really worried about.

"What do you mean he 'didn't come home'? Where did he sleep?" N nearly shouted. Hongbin shrugged, looking uncomfortable with the conversation. He didn't particularly like that Ravi hadn't come home, but talking to N about it was a different story. He could't understand why N was so sensative to the subject. N sighed, fixing his gaze on the TV. "He's gonna get it when he comes home..."

"Come on hyung," Ken smiled at him. "Ravi's always at practice. That's what matters right?"

"You do realize that our fans wouldn't be happy if they saw a photo of Ravi snuggling up to some girl. Right?" Ken laughed. He clearly couldn't detect the distress in N's voice.

"Ravi's not smooth enough to get that close to a girl." Hyuk chuckled, choking on his cereal a bit. N took the chance to grab his bowl and spoon.

"Hyung!" Hyuk cried.

"Babies who can't learn how to eat their food, lose their food."

Just then the front door unlocked, revealing a tired looking Ravi. Instantly N lost his appetite and set Hyuk's bowl of cereal down. How do you face the man you love after he's been with someone else. N didn't know what happened on their dates. He could only imagine the worst. And when he did, he couldn't sleep. When he would close his eyes only images of Ravi kissing someone else would appear. He'd rather take a fist to the face than imagine that.

"I'm home," Ravi annouced absently as he removed his shoes. When he glanced up his eyes met with N's. There was an undescriblabled moment of silence that passed between the two before Ken jumped up to ask Ravi about his date. This seemed like a good enough moment for N to slink back into his room to sleep. He knew he'd been avoiding Ravi lately, but he couldn't help it. Every time he looked at the younger boy's face all he could feel was a strong sense of longing.

N wanted Ravi. But no one could know. He just couldn't afford the consequences...

 


AN: Hey VIXX lovers~! So this is the very first chapter! Yay~ Sorry if it's too short. I'll work on that :P I'm hoping that the more I write, the more I'll get used to writing about actual people. Sooooo ya. If you have any suggestions for the plot, PLEASE tell me~! XD Until next time