Chapter 6

Burning Flames, Broken Hearts

~AIGOO!! I'm terribly sorry readers!!! It's been sooo long since I've been able to find some time to update and combined with my complete writer's block, I have just basicly failed... But anyway! I'm dedicating my weekends to writing more chapters so I can finally finish this story(: ENJOY!!

What Just Happened?

-Your POV-

    My head shot up when I felt something soft hit my leg. I couldn't quite tell what it was but I assumed that it was the TOP plush toy. I don't remember exactly how it got there....I don't even remember if I had it in my hand when he grabbed me. I reached out to grab it, completely frogetting that my hands were tied behind my back. I sat there trying to figure out what I could do. I was blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. In the midst of my thinking the car hit a bump. I bounced up high in the air, or so I thought considering that I couldn't see. My theory was confirmed when I came back down and landed hard on my side.

~'AISH!! OW OW OW!!' I thought to myself. Why is this happening to me? I blame GD...if he hadn't dragged me outta the house today I'd be perfectly fine...I quickly forgot about that when I realized that my hands were under my legs instead of behind my back. I tried to wiggle my hands from under my legs so I could use my arms. Since I was on my right side it was hard to move it from under my leg. I propped my self up and pushed as hard I could and managed to free both of my hands. I decided that I was gonna get the tape off my mouth first. When I pulled at the corner of the tape I almost screamed out in pain. It was really stuck on there but I knew that I had to get it off now. I bravely grabbed a corner of the tape and yanked it as hard as I could.

~'AIGOOOO!!! OMO OMO OWIIIE!!' I screamed in my head. I felt the tears start to gather in my eyes. My mouth was burning and stinging and probably red. I could feel the tears starrt to stream down my cheeks, the salty collness provided some relief. 

-"Aish.." I mumbled out loud. It kinda hurt to move my lips, but I had other business to take care of. Using my teeth I started to nibble at the knotted string around my wrist. I got one side undone before I heard the car stop and someone get out. Before I knew it, I was yanking the ropes off of my arms and untying the ones around my ankles. leaving fresh bruises in their place. The door began to open and I started to panic. I quickly crawled to the door and as soon as it opened I leapt out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's just a little chappie for the story, it shall get better I promise!!