Chapter 5

Our Breakup Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview of the previous chapter... 

 

I followed on her gaze and my eyes gets even wider when I saw blood on her palm.

 

“Unfortunately, yes. Not just A major disease, its major DISEASES.”

 

 

+++

 

Chapter 5.

 

Narrator’s POV.

 

Taeyeon has arrived at _____’s room alone. Jessica and Tiffany went to the cafeteria to buy some drinks and food for them to eat since they haven’t eaten anything since morning and now it’s already in the evening.

 

*knock knock* before Taeyeon enter the room, she knocked on the door to tell _____ that someone came to visit her. She opened the door, enter the room and close it back. She went in and saw _____ watching the television that was provided in the room. By the look of it, the ward is quite luxury, with the well designed room, expansive looking furniture and it’s also very spacious.

 

“Hey, Tae!” greeted _____ when she saw Taeyeon came inside the room.

 

“Hey, baby (that is _____’s nickname from Taeyeon and Jessica. She’s been called baby because she is the youngest among three of them). How are you doing?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Tae, I’m absolutely fine. Can we go home now?” she said with pleading eyes.

 

“No, can’t do. The doctor said you need to stay here for a couple of days.”

 

“A couple of days? WHY? This place is killing me with boredom.” Whined _____.

 

“Cut that whine and puppy face, _____. It won’t work this time.”

 

“Aish!” _____ face to the other side, back facing Taeyeon and folded her arms together above her chest like a child that didn’t get what she wants.

 

“_____, have you eaten yet?” asked Taeyeon. Concern about her dearly cousin. _____ shook her head vigorously as in no. Then, she brightens up as she comes up with an idea.

 

“Tae, can you help me take a box from my pocket coat?”

 

“Sure.” Taeyeon walked to the wardrobe and took out _____’s coat. She fiddled her hand in one of _____’s coat and finally found the box. She took it out and eyes widen as realised what it is, cigarette. Of course she won’t give the cigarette to _____. Now, she came up with an idea which is her specialty, which is TEASING.

 

“This box, _____?” she said while swaying the box back and forth in front of _____. _____ tried to take the cigarette from Taeyeon’s hand but couldn’t because Taeyeon retrieved her hand further from her.

 

Before Taeyeon could tease _____ any further, the door was heard opening and closing. Jessica was seen came in with a bag of food and drinks in her hand. Jessica told Tiffany to stay near the door first before appearing in front of _____. Tiffany obliged and stand near the door, listening to the conversation in the room.

 

“Jessi! Tell Tae to give me the cigarette.” Whine _____. Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter