Chapter 3

Our Breakup Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview of previous chapter...

 

“*sigh* Tiffany and I… we broke up.” I finally said it. 

 

 

+++

 

 

Chapter 3.

 

7 months after the break up.

 

Taeyeon’s POV.

 

I was eating my cereal when I heard a knock on the door. To see who it is, I stood up from my stool and make my way to the door. I open the door to reveal that person, the one that hurt Jessica’s and my _____. The one that totally change _____.

 

“Hi.” She greeted me nervously. My mind is having a battle right now whether to invite her in or to shut the door right on her face. I saw the look in her eyes. What is it? Sadness? Regrets? I don’t know. It looks like it’s a mixture of both of it.

 

“Come in.” I sigh before telling her to come in. I couldn’t look her in the eyes. I couldn’t forgive her even though it’s not me who she hurts. I just felt sorry for _____. She has been drunk almost every single night, she drops out of her studies, she’s lack of sleep, lack of food and she even started smoking for god sake!

 

We walk to the kitchen,

 

“I still can’t forgive you for leaving _____ like that.” I said while back facing her.

 

“What did she do to you that make you willing to make her life suffer?” I raised my voice and now facing her. She had her face looking at the floor but I know she’s in the verge of crying. A moment later I can already hear her sobbing.

 

“I’m sorry.” She said in between her sobs.

 

“It’s not me who you should apologise to. It’s _____!” she just stood there still looking at the floor. There was so much silence until I decided to break it.

 

“Are you here to see _____?” she nodded her head to my answer. I started walking to _____’s room with Tiffany following silently behind me. I knocked the door and open it.

 

“_____, are you awake?” I look inside her room and saw her under the blanket, sleeping. She doesn’t look peaceful in her sleep though. I guess it must be because of the hangover. Yea, she came home drunk last night.

 

“She’s asleep?” Tiffany asked me. I nodded my head and make my way back to the kitchen and took a seat at the dining table.

 

“I don’t think we should wake her up though. She came home drunk last night and will probably have a hangover now.” I said while motioning her to take a seat across of me which she did. She just sits there silently. I can feel there is an awkward moment around us. I think she’s thinking of something. She looks like in a deep thought.

 

A footstep was heard coming from my right side. I took a glance at my right side and saw Jessica. She didn’t react or do anything so maybe she didn’t notice Tiffany is here.

 

“Morning, Taeng…goo” she came straight to me and froze when she saw Tiffany sitting in front of me with her head down low. I can feel Jessica’s anger rose up immediately so I put my palm on her back and caress it in up and down motion to ease her anger. She looks at me and I motion her to sit beside me which she obeyed.

 

“What is she doing here?” she said pointing to Tiffany and here it goes. I’m telling you, once Jessica’s angry, you’ll have a hard time to calm her down. 

 

“Sica, please calm down. She’s here to visit _____.” I told her in attempt to make her calm down but it didn’t work. In fact, it gets worse.

 

“Visit _____? For what? To tell _____ that she’s having the time of her life with her so call boyfriend? To hurt our _____? Or her so call boyfriend is here with her and when _____ is awake, she’ll call that guy and kiss him in front of us? ANSWER ME!” okay! That’s it! I mentally apologise to Tiffany for not being able to handle Jessica. Like I told you, once she’s angry, nobody can stop her.

 

By the time Jessica finished her sentence, Tiffany is already breaking down in her seat. I felt guilty to see her like this. I look at Jessica and caress her back.

 

“Sica, let’s just hear any explanations that she has to say, okay? You know _____ wouldn’t like it if you act like this. Let’s just hear her out and make our decision after that, okay?” in order to answer me, Jessica just nodded her head. I know she’ll get her outburst again if she tried to talk.

 

This time, I look at Tiffany and hold her hand that was on the table. She looks at me as in waiting for me to say something.

 

“Just let it out, okay? Cry everything out then we’ll start talking when you’re ready. I’ll go take a glass of water for you.” After saying that, I took three glasses of chilled apple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter