Chapter 2

Our Breakup Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview of previous chapter...

 

“So, who did you go to the bar with? Tiffany?” she asked. The moment Taeyeon asked that question, I started gaping.

 

“Tiffany?” and that’s when I started spacing out and reminiscing the past.

 

 

+++

 

 

Chapter 2.

 

“_____. _____! I’m talking to you!” Taeyeon shook my body to get my attention.

 

“Huh? W-what is it, Tae?” I asked.

 

“You spaced out!”

 

“Sorry, my bad.” I apologized while grining and gave her my puppy eyes.

 

“Did you even hear what I asked you?” I smiled innocently then nodded my head. Taeyeon look at me anticipating my answer.

 

“No. I went alone.” I answered with a slight sadness sounded in my voice.

 

“Don’t lie to me, _____. You went out with a girl you just met isn’t it?” she asked again with a little sarcasm and teasing intonation.

 

“No, Tae. I’m serious. I went alone. No chicks, no dudes.” I place the mug back on the table and slump myself deeper on the couch while sighing deeply.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? You know you can tell me.”  I know she’s curious and worried since I’m totally showing a different side of me to her. I’m usually the hyper type of person. Always happy, smiling, doesn’t even care about getting myself in commotion or sadness. But this time, I do agree that I’m showing a totally different _____.

 

“It’s… *sigh* I don’t know, Tae.”

 

“Come one. Tell me. I’m ready to hear everything. Did you fight with Tiffany? You had a problem at school? Anybody bullies you?” Taeyeon and I let out a soft giggled at her silly statement.

 

“Bully me? You do know that I’m the one who will do that to others hehehe.” I . I know she hates it when I do bad things to others.

 

“Don’t you dare, _____” she gave me glare. Nahh, I’m not even scared. Jessica’s glare is way much scarier than that.

 

“So, tell me, what is it?” she continued. Before I could continue, a footstep was heard coming near us, in the living room. And there she is, my other cousin, the famous Ice Princess, Jessica.

 

“Morning, Jess!”

 

“Morning, Sica!”

 

“Geez, do you guys have to be that loud?” we just grinned at her, not saying a thing as we were scared we might pissed the princess off. In case you didn’t know, she’s not the morning type of person. So watch what you’re doing around her especially if it’s in the morning.

 

“So, I overheard. Anything’s wrong, _____?” aish… here I thought I could run away from this. I sighed and proceed to tell them what happen yesterday as I know they wouldn’t let me go easily.

 

“*sigh* Tiffany and I… we broke up.” I finally said it. I look at Jessica and Taeyeon and saw their eyes were wide open, mouth hanging ajar and trembling. It’s like they wanted to say something but words wouldn’t come out from their mouth.

 

Finally, Jessica has the courage to open and let her voice out.

 

“H-how?”

 

“Why?”

 

I sighed before telling them what happen. This is so bad, I sighed quiet a lot this morning.

 

 

 

Flashback.

 

I was on my way to the groceries shop when I heard my phone ringing. I took out the phone from my pocket and looked at the screen to see who the caller is. And there it is my lovely and beautiful girlfriend, Tiffany.

 

Tiffany Hwang. We have been dating for quite a long time now. Let me see, three years? Yes definitely three and a half years. She’s now 24 years old, just two years older than me. I pressed the answer button t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter