Chapter 4

Our Breakup Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview of previous chapter...

 

I was eating my cereal when I heard a knock on the door. To see who it is, I stood up from my stool and make my way to the door. I open the door to reveal that person, the one that hurt Jessica’s and my _____. The one that totally change _____.

 

 

+++

 

 

Chapter 4.

 

“Urgh…damn hangover.” I groaned as I felt pain in my head. I stood up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to take a nice and fresh bath. Before entering the shower, I heard some noises outside but decided to ignore it since my headache is getting the best of me.

 

Around 30 minutes later, I went out from the bathroom, heads to my wardrobe and pick nice clothes for me to wear. I planned to go out to the hospital.

 

Yeah you guess it. I’m having a very bad hangover right now and I coughed badly when I was in the bathroom just now. So before it gets worse, to the doctor it is.

 

I took my purse, car keys and headed out of my room. I can still hear some voices outside. I wonder who it is, I thought. I turned the knob of my bedroom door and step out of the room before closing back the door. I saw three persons at the dining table. I was so sure that two of them is Jessica and Taeyeon but the other one, she looks familiar but I can’t concentrate on her face because of my throbbing head.

 

I walked closer to them and saw they were hugging each other. Tsk! They’re weird, I thought. I decided to ignore it but before I could do it I stop right on my spot. My headache is getting worse and I suddenly cough really badly. I close my mouth with my palm when I coughed. It’s weird because I felt some kind of liquid on my palm. I took it away from my mouth and look at it and saw red liquid on my palm.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV.

 

We were hugging each other when we realised there’s a person on the other side of the kitchen. We released our hug and eyes widen when we saw _____ there. She was leaning on to the wall with her right hand and her left palm on . She was coughing badly and I’ve started getting really worried. I look at Tiffany and saw her froze on her spot then look back at _____.

 

By the time I look back at _____, she was staring on her palm. I followed on her gaze and my eyes gets even wider when I saw blood on her palm. I look away from _____ when I saw Jessica already running to _____.

 

“_____! What’s wrong with you?!” asked Jessica.

 

“I-I’m fine. No worries.” Said _____

 

“No, you’re not! We’re going to the hospital, NOW!” as soon as I heard Jessica said that, I rushed to take my car key with me.

 

“I said I’m fine! Please, you don’t have to worry about me.” _____ said with her voice raised a little.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Narrator’s POV.

 

“I said I’m fine! Please, you don’t have to worry about me.” Right after _____ said that, she clutch on her head then fell unconscious on Jessica’s arm.

 

“Tsk! Yea, very much fine.” Scoffed Jessica. She carries _____ bridal style and motioned Taeyeon to open the door for her to carry _____ into the car.

 

“C-can I g-go with you?” Tiffany asked nervously to the other two. Taeyeon stopped to look at Tiffany while Jessica just continues walking. Taeyeon motion her hand to Tiffany as in saying ‘let’s go’.

 

Jessica drove the car to the nearest hospital which is about 10 minutes away from their apartment with Taeyeon sitting beside her at the passenger seat and Tiffany at the back with _____’s head laying on hear thigh.

 

Tiffany _____’s hair while looking at her face longingly. “How I wish I’ve never let you go, _____.” she thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Narrator’s POV.

 

At the hospital,

 

A tall man wearing a white coat comes out from his room; the doctor. As soon as they saw the doctor, Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyeon straight away stand up straight and headed to the doctor.

 

“How is she doctor?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Please, come in my room. I have plenty of things to tell you.” They nodded and went into the doctor’s room. The three sat a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter