Chapter 1

Our Breakup Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1.

 

In the morning, around 10 o’clock.

 

I went out from my room to the living room after brushing my teeth and washing my face. My head was aching really badly. Then only I remember that I had a lot of drinks yesterday and came home real drunk.

 

“Morning!” greeted my cousin, Taeyeon. Yeah, so, I live with my cousin from my father’s side, Jessica and cousin from my mother’s side, Taeyeon. We stayed in a quiet luxury apartment and decided to divide the amount of this house to buy it and live together.

 

Kim Taeyeon has been really helpful in this house. She’s the oldest, the most caring and everything that a mother’s personality will have. She’s aged 24 years old this year and is dating her aegyo queen princess, Sunny or her real name Lee Sunkyu. Sunny hates it when I call her by her real name… and that’s what I like to about.

 

Jessica Jung, warm-hearted towards the person she’s close with but a cold-hearted to a stranger. She likes to give her infamous icy glare to strangers, and even me and Taeyeon too but it wouldn’t work to us sometimes. Let me emphasize it, SOMETIMES! What do you expect? She even got herself a nickname, THE Ice Princess. But there’s one person who can totally overcome her icy aura and that is her girlfriend, Kwon Yuri.

 

“Geez, not too loud, Tae” I told her. Her loud voice makes my headache worst.

 

“What’s wrong with you? You don’t look so good.” She said as she patted the seat next to her motioning for me to seat there. I make my way next to her and took a seat next to my concern cousin.

 

“I’m fine. No worries.” I told her and gave her an assuring smile. She stood up from the seat and makes way to the kitchen.

 

“Yea right. You were drunk last night, aren’t you? And now having a really bad hangover.” She came back from the kitchen with a mug of hot lemon tea. The mug was then placed on the coffee table in front of where we are sitting. Taeyeon motion me to have a drink. I don’t have any idea on how she knows that I’m having a hangover. Well, that’s what we call a motherly-cousin. She just knows everything.

 

“For me?” she just gave me a slight nod.

 

“So, who did you go to the bar with? Tiffany?” she asked. The moment Taeyeon asked that question, I started gaping.

 

“Tiffany?” and that’s when I started spacing out and reminiscing the past.

 

 

Flashback.

 

I was strolling around the park near my apartment when I met a girl with her hair tied in a ponytail, wearing a red-printed leopard button up with a short jeans short and barefooted. She was sitting on the bench. I walked near her and saw her black high heel was taken off and she was crying. I got concerned so I decided to go and talk to her.

 

“Excuse me, miss. I didn’t mean to be busy body but is everything ok here?” she heard my voice and look up at me with her teary and red eyes.

 

“Yes, I’m fine. Thank you for asking.” She answered with her husky voice in between her sobs.

 

“I’m very sure that you’re not fine. Do you need any help? I could lend you a hand if you do.” She just kept quiet and looks down on the ground. I followed her gaze and that’s when I saw that her right knee was wounded. It was scratched and some blood was flowing out. It looks kind of painful.

 

I sat on my knees and sat in front of her. She looked at me puzzled. I took off my bag from my back and open up the zipper. I don’t know, it’s just a coincident that I have a bottle of water and a plaster in my bag. And a handkerchief too, except it’s not a coincident to have it since I always bring it everywhere I go because I sweats a lot. I looked at her then wiped her tears away with my thumb.

 

“May I treat your wound, miss?” she looked at me in the eyes and nodded slightly. I took the bottle of water and open up the cap. I lifted her leg a bit and washed the blood away with the water. She flinched a bit but I managed to make her calm by rubbing her leg slightly to ease the pain. I took out my handkerchief and wiped her wet knee. A Totoro printed plaster was then patched on her wound.

 

“Done!” I dusted my hand and smile genuinely at her. She looked at me and gave me a very beautiful smile. She has this eye-smile that is rare to be found.

 

“Thank you very much …?”

 

“Owh! It’s _____”

 

“Thank you _____. I wouldn’t know what to do if you’re not here.” She said.

 

“So, I have to leave now. Are you going back home soon?” I asked. I was a little bit worried about her since she’s injured and it looks like she’s not with anybody else.

 

“Yes. I’m going home now.” She said and attempted to stand up from the bench but she fell back down as she felt pain on her knees.

 

“Urm, I don’t think you can walk. Does it hurt so badly?” she just nodded to my answer. I found it cute though. I squatted in front of her and motion her to get on my back.

 

“Ah... i-it’s ok _____. I can walk. You don’t have to. You said you need to go just now. You don’t have to worry about me.” she stuttered a bit. Maybe she found it awkward to get on the back of a stranger. I understand but I don’t want her feel the pain so I took her hands and put it on my shoulder.

 

“Just get on my back. I don’t want you to get hurt again.” She reluctantly obeyed my command and get on my back.

 

Now, she’s on my back w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter