Chapter 6

Our Breakup Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview of the previous chapter...

 

“Jessi! Tell Tae to give me the cigarette.”

 

“You want this, _____?” Jessica asked doing the same like how Taeyeon did to _____ just now. 

 

“Go and ask from her. Fany-ah!”

 

+++

 

Chapter 6.

 

“You want this, _____?” Jessica asked me. I nodded eagerly and gave her my pleading eyes. The pleading eyes always works. Especially went I wanted either Jessica or Taeyeon to buy me something. Jessica smiles, I thought she’s going to give me the cigarette but… no. She threw the box towards the door area and said,

 

“Go and ask from her. Fany-ah!” my eyes automatically widen when I heard that name. The name that I wanted to hear the least right now. I saw Taeyeon smirk to somewhere near Jessica and I followed her gaze. A red-haired girl walked from the door area and again… my eyes widen… even more. What is she doing here? I thought.

 

I was frozen, I couldn’t move. I didn’t know what to do. My eyes are wide, my mouth is hanging ajar and my mind? It’s totally blank until… I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. It’s Taeyeon.

 

“Now if you really want it, ask it from her, _____!” Taeyeon said to me. I was speechless. I don’t know what to say. I can’t just go and ask her.

 

“I need to rest.” I said shortly with my gloomy voice. Seeing her here totally make me sad. I’m still really upset from what she did to me. I go to my laying position and pull the blanket until my chest. I switch my position away from Tiffany where I can only see Jessica there.

 

“Whatever, baby. Taeyeon and I are leaving anyway.” Said Jessica.

 

“What?! Wait! Why are you leaving?” I panicked. They can’t leave me here alone with Tiffany. It’ll be very awkward.

 

“_____, we still need to work remember?” Taeyeon said. I need to do something. I can’t stay here alone with Tiffany. I just can’t, I thought. I saw Jessica and Taeyeon are already on their way out of my room. I started to panic but of course I didn’t show it. I think hard for something that will make them stay with me and then… I figured out.

 

“Wait!” they stop from what they’re doing and look at me and waited for me to say something.

 

“You don’t need to work. I’ll pay for everything you want. You know I can afford it, right?” they looked at me with raised eyebrows. I got to admit. I’ve never been this generous before. I think that’s why they look at me weirdly.

 

“Hahaha you’re so funny, _____! We’re going! Bye!” they giggled and walk out of the room. Before they could go even further, I shouted. Now here comes the awkward moment. I look at her and caught her staring at me longingly. I don’t want her to know that I still love her. I still can’t forgive her for what she has done to me. Just, not that easy.

 

 I pulled the blanket above my head; avoiding her gazes and pretended to sleep. I don’t want to look at her in the eyes, I’m afraid I would lose to it.

 

It has been quite a long time for me to pretend to be sleeping now. I can feel that Tiffany just sit beside my bed. I hope she’s doing fine. Guilty gets the better of me but I still don’t want to face her. It’s still too hurtful. After sometimes pretending to be asleep, I finally felt sleepy and fell into dreamland.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Tiffany’s POV.

 

After Jessica and Taeyeon left, _____ has pulled the blanket over her head and pretend to be sleeping. You must be curious on how I know she’s pretending to be sleeping, right? Well it’s because I’ve known her too well for 3 years. I know when she’s upset or happy, when she’s tired or energized; just anything. For the past 3 years, I’ve learned a lot about her.

 

 

Flashback.

 

I’m now at _____’s apartment. Seems like Jessica and Taeyeon has went out because the house is extremely quiet. Not that the house will be noisy with Jessica in but with Taeyeon, yes. But I can just guessed that _____ is alone because Taeyeon will always be either in the living room or the kitchen and for Jessica… in her room or the living room. Now neither one of the places are occupied. That’s how I know _____ is alone.

 

“Hi, sweetie.” _____ greeted me and gave me a peck on my cheek. Something’s wrong with her. She’s gloomy today. She’s usually very hyped and happy.

 

“Something’s wrong, baby?” I asked. I don’t like this gloomy _____. I want the cheerful one.

 

“Nothing. I’m fine” she gave me an assuring smile and proceeded to take her shoes. I don’t want our date to be awkward and unexciting, so I pushed her and pinned her slightly to the walls and look deeply in her eyes. I saw her gulping nervously.

 

“I know something’s wrong with you, _____. Now you better tell me.” I said sternly. She gulped and looked at the ground. I lifted her chin so that she can look back at me and gave her a ‘you can tell me’ look.

 

“I… I had a fight with mom… again.” She said.

 

I thought so. I knew something’s wrong with her. She can’t lie to me anymore.

 

End of Flashback.

 

 

Seems like she’s not going to talk to me or even look at me anytime soon, I decided to take a seat beside her bed, lay my head on her bed; near her arm and drift myself to dreamland.

 

The next morning…

 

I woke up early, around 6 in the morning because I felt a presence in the room. I half open my eyes and saw a nurse coming in. I stood up and bow to greet her.

 

“Good morning, Miss.” She greeted me and I replied with a simple ‘morning’. She went up to _____ to have her checked up. She took _____’s arm and put her thumb on _____’s pulse to check if it’s in the normal state. She continued doing more of the check up and finally finishes with it.

 

“_____’s breakfast will come at 8. Don’t you want to have some breakfast for yourself from the cafeteria, Miss? I can buy it for you if you want some.” The nurse asked me. I was so thankful for her kindness but I don’t want to trouble her so I rejected her offer.

 

“Thank you for the offer, but it’s okay. I’ll go buy it myself if I need some. Thank you again.” I said while giving her my eye-smile. She bowed to then leave the room.

 

Since it’s still early and I don’t have anything to do, I took my spare toothbrush from my handbag and went in the toilet to brush my teeth and freshen up for a bit. After I’ve done with it, I walked out of the toilet and sees _____ still deep in her slumber.

 

I saw there are a normal size towel and 2 small towels in the bathroom. I take one of the small towels and a bowl filled with water and put it on the table next to _____’s bed. I soak the towel in the water, squeeze it and gently wipe _____’s face, neck, arms, body and legs. I know she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter