Chapter 49

Our love is required

 

 

 

 

******************************************

 

" is appa okay now?" that's the first word that Hyun Ae said when gets inside the room where Mr. Lee is. Hyun Ae panically went beside his father then holds his hand as her tears flow over her cheeks.

 

" he's fine.. the doctor said that he might wake up soon.. don't worry to much.. its but for our baby." Hongki whisper then pulled Hyun Ae to sit at the chair beside his fathers bed. Hongki cant look at his family like that. There are so sad about what happen and he cant do anything but to blame his self about what happen. he thought that if he just leave their family happy, this thing wont happen. he thought that if he just dont enter the family that he doesnt belong too, this things wont happen. he blame his self so much. every time he lokk at his mother crying and to jaejin who manage to hug Hyun Ae to comfort her , hurts him so much. 

 

The next day.. Mrs.Lee told Hongki to take Hyun Ae home first so that she can rest. Hongki obey what his other wants. he drive Hyun Ae home. Once they reach their house, hongki went to Hyun Ae side to open the car door for her. he's not speaking at all.. he's in a deep thought until they reach Hyun Ae's room.

 

"oppa" Hyun Ae began..

 

"hmm??" hongki respond but he's still in a thought of something.

 

"why you're so silent??" Hyun Ae ask.

 

" ahh.. nothing. im just....." hongki said

 

"just what??... Hyun Ae ask..

 

"nothing Hyun Ae... take a rest no. im going ."Hongki said coldly

 

"you're leaving me here alone?? oppa?? is there something wrong?? tell me??.. do we have a problem??" Hun Ae ask .. she's too scare that hongki might leave becase of what happen.

 

" we dont have any proble.. so please take a rest.. im just going somewhere. you need to rest.. youre pregnant and its bad for you to get stress." And with that hongki leave .

 

 

HONGKI'S POV

 

i know that Hyun Ae need me right now but i cant bare to see them sad specially omma ... i know that this is all my fault and i cant help it but to blame my self. they were happy before i enter this family. i should've never force myself to the family that i know for the very start that i was'nt belong to. i felt sad and angry at the same time. because of me appa is in that condition. because of me they are sheding tears. because of me.. because of me this family is in a total mess. i should've let my life be what i am from the start. i didnt mean to be bad but i feel jelouse, i feel empty, i feel sad .. i thought having a family is the answer to my questions "why im sad.. hy i feel this way??" all of this i hope was just a dream. i should have been contented of what life i have before. i shouldnt wish for happy and perfect family even though i know to myself that i cant have. i need to leave before its too late. i need to fix everything. i need to face the fact that i cant be happy, the fact that i cant have a family to guide me, the fact that i ill die alone in this cruel world of ours.

 

 

******************************************

im dedicating this chapter to: EVERYONE.. 

thank you very very much for still supporting my story <3

 

oh my gosh!!!..

hey to all my readers!!.. im back hahahaha... 

i cant cant until vacation since i can feel that everyone is ating for my next update.

is the update good or bad??

sorry for the long wait.. lame update to begin with XD.

 

leave some comments plsssssssss.. i ant to know if i need to do something about this story.. 

 

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE :)

 

WELCOME BACK TO ME!!..