Chapter 48

Our love is required

"Hyun Ae!!!" Hana rushed to Hyun Ae's house when she heard Hyun Ae collapsed. Hana gasped when she saw Jaejin in the house because she didn't know that he is here.

 

"J-Jaejin. what are you doing here?" Jaejin turned to see a surprised Hana.

 

"Hana noona! Thank god you're here. Noona fainted and I- I don't know what to do." Jaejin sobbed. 

 

"Jaejin get me some water." She commanded and went beside Hyun Ae. Jeajin nodded and ran to the bathroom to get water. Hana sprinkled some on Hyun Ae and loosened her cloths. She asked Jaejin to turn on the fan.

 

"What happened? Why are you here? Does this mean you parents know about her?" Hana bombarded with questions.

 

Jeajin sighed and sat on the other side of the bed. "No. only I know about this. We came here to meet noona and give her some medicine. Hyung got a call from omma saying that appa got into an accident. A-and he's in a coma now." Hana's eyes grew bigger hearing this. "And noona fainted when she heard that."

 

Hana hid her face in her hands and sighed. "Jaejin, you need to know Hyun Ae is becoming mentally unstable because she's pregnant. But if she is getting exhausted physically and mentally, it is not good for the baby." Hana said looking in Jeajin's eyes. Jaejin could only nod.

 

"So... we can't tell her about appa, right?" Hana couldn't answer Jaejin because Hyun Ae woke up at the same time.

 

"Noona!" Jaejin squealed when he saw Hyun Ae open her eyes.

 

"Hyun Ae! How are you feeling now?" Hana asked helping Hyun Ae to sit on the bed.

 

"I want to see appa." Jaejin and Hana stared at her. "I want to see appa." She repeated when neither of the two answered her.

 

"Huyn Ae, you are still weak. Your body is still weak. I won't let you go." Hana said in a sot voice.

 

"I don't care if my body is weak. I want to see appa!" Hyun Ae said sternly.

 

---------------------------

 

"Is she awake?" Hongki blurted out not even bothering to say hello when Jaejin called.

 

"Yes... I have bad news for you. Hyun Ae noona is on her way to the hospital." Hongki wondered whether this day could get any worse.

 

 

**********************************************************

 

Hello there! Authornim's beta here. First of all I'd like to say thank you very much to her for letting me be her beta.
I personally loved this story since day one and I feel honored helping her with this.
And thank you to all readers out there. Don't be silent readers guys. comment your thoughts because that's what keep us going on.
Say what you think about this chapter and suggestions about the writing, so We can improve :)
And finally, sorry for the mistakes.