Chapter 29

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

Next morning Mrs. Lee wake up and quickly went to Hyun Ae's room to ask where she can find his house. She went inside her room and found her and Jaejin sleeping in her bed cuddling. She let out a sad smile when she remember ehat is Hongki to Hyun Ae.

 

She felt sorry for her but she needs to get her son back. She miss him and she wants to give and do everything just to get him back. Mrs. Lee walk slowly at the side of the bed then side beside Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae wake up when she felt the bed move. She open her eyes and was greeted by her mother. She bolted up on her bed wiping her eyes.

 

"Mom..are you okay now."Hyun Ae ask worried. Mrs. Lee nodded her head..she holds Hyun Ae's hand squeezing it lightly.

 

"Hyun Ae-ah..do you know where can I find Hongki?..I want to see him so that I can ask him to live with us."Mrs. Lee started. Hyun Ae bit her lips sadly. She was afraid that if Hongki turn out to be her brother she won't be able to be happy anymore but she can't be too selfish when it comes to her mother who take good care at her. She nodded her head..

 

"Yes mom I know."She whisper sadly..

 

"Hyun Ae I'm sorry.. Mom really don't know."Mrs. Lee said..

 

"Its okay mom. That's not your fault."Hyun Ae said then squeeze her moms hand..

 

"I know you and Jaejin are curious to know evrything but this is not the right time to tell the whole story to you and to your brother Jaejin. But when the time comes I'll promise to tell the whole story but not know until Hongki didn't agree on living with us."Mrs. Lee said then hug Hyun Ae. She know that's she's being selfish but she miss her son and he's been away from them for

 

(19)nineteen years. Hyun Ae and her both parents are now in front of Hongki's house. Hyun Ae was the one to knock at the door but no one open it for them. They try again and again but still no one dare to open the door. Hyun Ae twisted the know hoping that it was open, luckily it was open. They all head inside the house and found a messy house. They can smell alcohol scent,,broken bottles every where.

 

The house was totally in a mess. Hyun Ae same as her parents let out a sad sigh before they went to Hongki's room. They saw him lying on his bed sleeping. Mrs. Lee run to him gathering him into her arms crying.

 

"My son."She sob. Hyun Ae just look at them. She's also crying and she hates the fact that they are bothers and sisters. Hongki open her eyes when he felt someone was holding him and he instantly got up on his bed moving away from them.

 

"What are you all doing here?"He ask coldly glaring at his parents.

 

"Son.."Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Don't call me that...I'm not your son!!"Hongki shout the he suddenly felt pain in his head that make him sit at the edge of his bed. Hyun Ae got worried so she run to him. Hongki hug her.

 

"Hyun Ae please tell you parents not to joke on me anymore..I don't like it."He whisper burying his face on the crook oh her neck..

 

"Oppa..they are not joking..they telling the truth."Hyun Ae answered sadly. Hongki pulled out from the hug the command then to get out of his house in his very cold voice that can make then froze.

 

"Hongki-ah..son..come with us. Live with us. Please"Mr. Lee plea. He can't bare to see his wife as well as his daughter and sons suffer for the mistakes that theyre the one who made.

 

"I don't want to..please leave." Hongki ask calmly but too cold.

 

"Hongki please.."Mr. Lee plea again but Hongki refuses to live with them. All this time they only enjoyed their life being rich while him having a problem how to eat in his everyday life. He was too angry at them. He hates them all for doing this to him.

 

Because of their wrong decision on leaving him at the care of his aunty and uncle he needs to suffer and now they are back to get him. "No way" he thought bitterly.

 

"Get out of my house and don't you all ever dare to come back..!!!"Hongki shout angrily.

 

"Oppa..please."Hyun Ae said looking at him.

 

"You..I thought you care for me.. I thought you love me.. But why can't you understand me...ahhh.. Now I know the reason why you love me. It is because were realated to each other. Because I'm your brother and you are my sister."He spat throwing them a disgust look.

 

"Oppa that's not it.."Hyun Ae try to compose her self but it only make Hongki more furious to push them away.

 

"Please leave before you all regret staying here."He warn the run inside his bathroom. He lock himself inside and start to cry again. They can hear him inside but Mr. Lee decide to go so that he can have time to think. Even thought Mrs. Lee refuses to go.. She can't do anything but to leave and wait until Hongki made up his mind to live with them.

 

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)