Chapter 11

Our love is required

 

 

***********************************

 

Next morning Hyun Ae wake up around 6:30 in the morning cause she's excited for what will going to happen for the plans she made with Hana. She wakes Hana up and they both fix their selves.

 

They wait Jaejin at the kitchen and once Jaejin came they started to eat chatting with each other. After they finish they went straight at their school still chatting with each other. As time flew fast..

 

.lubch time has come and Hyun Ae and Hana are now sitting near Hongki again.

 

"Hana.. What should I do first?" Hyun Ae ask nervously.

 

"I don't know...I already told you what I promise to say..so its all up to you on what steps you need to take."Hana said and she start eating...

 

"What should I do??" Hyun Ae whisper biting her thumb nails. Hana hear it but she just roll her eyes continuing her thing.

 

"Oh god...he's hear.." Hyun Ae nervously said... Hongki went near them and take the used plates around the table where Hana and Hyun Ae was sitting.

 

"Hi.." Hyun Ae started with her awkward smile. Hongki return the smile but quickly focus on his work.

 

"Ah... Hongki-ssi.." Hyun Ae call fidgeting her fingers. Hongki look at her wondering how she knows his name...

 

"Yes I am...how do you know my name..??" Hongki ask..

 

" I think you don't remember..but I hjappen to ask your name a few days ago" Hyun Ae reply then stand...

 

"Hi..I'm Lee Hyun Ae...nice to meet you...I hope we become close friends" she introduce her self offering for a hand shake. Hongki look at her hand but he didn't mind to took her hand.

 

"Thanks for that and I think we can be a friend.. But close friend is too impossible to happen...I'm just a janitor and you're like a princess attending this school" Hongki said then continue wiping the table.

 

"Its okay...I didn't mind what's your status in life..I just want to be friends with you. And I think you're a good person" Hyun Ae said..

 

."Okay..if that's what you want..but I think that's what you can say for now cause you don't know me better" Hongki reply

 

"that's why I want to be close to you...so if you don't mind I offering you for a hand shake for the evidence of us being friends" again Hyun Ae raise her hand for a hand shake...Hongki was hesitating but give in...Hyun Ae is the one who wants to be close with him and he thought that maybe she can be like Jonghoon just like before. Hongki took her hand shaking it lightly then throw a charismatic smile at Hyun Ae..Hyun Ae gulp hardly seeing him smiling at him so handsomely...Hongki gather his hand again taking all the plates on his hands...

 

"I'm going then...I hope you don't change your mind" Hongki said then walk away carrying all the plates...

 

"Absolutely not" Hyun Ae answer but Hongki is already away..she was staring blank.

 

"Yah!! Sit down now...you did a good job" Hana said that brought Hyun Ae in reality.

 

" Really did I?" Hyun Ae ask can't believe on what just happen...

 

"He agreed to be friends with you....what nervous are you talking about while you're talking to him you seems so relax"Hana tease..

 

"Really...thank god he didn't notice how shaky I am...."Hyun Ae said then sit beside Hana again....

 

"Oh god...I think this is a good sign for me" Hyun Ae thought smiling....

 

"First move check....three more steps and I will be able to take what I deserve to have and that's Hongki oppa" Hyun Ae said cheerfully.

 

 

***********************************

UPVOT AND SUBSCRIBE...

COMMENTS TOO IF YOU WANT..

:))