Chapter 16

Our love is required

 

 

​*********************************

 

"Hyun Ae-ah.."Hana called as soon as she enter the nearest coffee shop in HYun Ae's house.

 

."Come here..."Hyun Ae mouthed...Hana sit across her putting her bag at the corner of the table.

 

"Why did you ask me to come here?"Hana started to ask.."And I thought you're with Hongki.?"...

 

"Yes I am earlier...but"she pause fidgeting her fingers..

 

"But what?"Hana ask

 

"I...I did something embarrassing.."Hyun Ae said then cover her face using her hands...Hana give her a curious look...

 

"What kind of embarrassment?"She ask shaking her lightly...

 

"Ahhhh...I'm dead...I think he will distance himself to me...I shouldn't do that.."Hyun Ae said still covering her face...

 

"Yah!!..can you make it clear to me...what did you do!?"Hana pull Hyun Ae hands away from her face so that she can see her face...but once she take it off..Hana burst into laughter cause Hyun Ae's face is as red as tomato.

 

"What's funny??"Hyun Ae said pissed to hell because of Hana laughing at her.

 

"You're blushing too much..its hilarious."She continue to laugh holding her pain tummy because of laughing..

 

"Can you stop laughing...can't you see I'm in a big trouble" Hyun Ae said pissed.

 

"Okay..okay..I'll stop"Hana said holding her laughter. "So what did you do again...what's your problem?".

 

."I kissed him."Hyun Ae whisper but loud enough for Hana to hear. Then she put her head above the table and fake a sob.

 

"What!?"Hana shout that made all the people inside the coffee shop look at her.

 

"Yah!!tone down your voice."Hyun Ae said almost whispering.

 

"Sorry.."Hana said bowing to all the costumers there then she glare at her.

 

"What?"Hyun Ae ask pretending that she don't know what she meant.

 

"Why? How? When?"Hana ask in a very low voice..

 

"Earlier...but I don't know what's gotten into my mind that I did that.."Hyun Ae said without breathing..

 

"Hey..calm down... I want to know why did you do that."Hana ask resting her head at her folded arms.

 

"He got mad at me."Hyun Ae whisper again..

 

"Why?".

 

".I ask him to take the phone that I bought for him"..

 

"You bought a phone for him?"..

 

"Yes..but he got mad because I force him to take it..and I don't want him to be mad at me that's why I did that.." Then Hyun Ae pout...

 

"Then where is the phone..let me see.."Hana ask for it but Hyun Ae can't find it and realized that she left it at Hongki's house..

 

"Oh god...I forgot about that...oh.. My bag too..I forgot to take it...what should I do..what if he saw his picture at my wallet and phone..what should I do.."Hyun Ae said biting her nails.

 

"Then go back and take it.."Hana simply said..as if Hyun Ae can go there after what she did right...

 

"Do you think I can go there and get it and pretend that there's nothing happen..aish are you stupid."Hyun Ae said then she roll her eyes.

 

"Sorry..I'm just suggesting.."..

 

".but it didn't help...think of something so that I can take it.."Hyun Ae said..

 

"Why don't you call your phone and tell him to bring it tomorrow.."Hana said...

 

"Are you listening..I told you that I have his picture on my phone...I don't want him to see it.."Hyun Ae said then drink her water..

 

."Then..let's just wait until tomorrow..I'm sure he will bring it and give it to you....but the problem is how you should face him.."Hana said..then she stand..

 

"Where are you going...I'm going home now...my mon is waiting for me...and you should go home to and think of what you should do by tomorrow...bye."Hana said teasing her...

 

"Yah!!..I ask you to came so that you can help me...then you're just running away from me.."Hyun Ae said standing up too.

 

"That's your problem and not mine."Then Hana click her tongue out then she went out of the shop without look back at her.

 

"This girl...what should I do."Hyun Ae thought then she payed for her orders then went home problematic.

 

------

 

after Hyun Ae went out of Hongki's house. He takes a deep breath touching his lips. After a minute of staring at his close door he realize that she left all her things..he try to run out and give it back to her but he holds himself cause he's shy to what happen.

 

"Maybe I should give it back tomorrow" he thought then went to clean his house and wait until his work time at the coffee shop start.

 

 

*********************************

UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :))