Chapter 30

Our love is required

 

 

******************************************

 

 

Hongki lock himself inside his bathroom and start to cry. He can't take all the pain he was feeling right now. When he was young all he want is to have a simple and happy life but they all took it away from him. Because of them he needs to learn how to stand on his own feet and to only depend on his self at the very young age. They all take his childhood to him and he hates it.

 

He was jealous every time he saw a complete family when he was young but as days past he started to get used of it. He was also happy that now he finally fine his family but what makes him more angry is that Hyun Ae used to be his siblings. Jaejin is enough but why her. That was all running on his mind while crying inside the bathroom. After an hour of staying inside the bathroom. He went out wiping his tears away then sigh sadly when he saw they are not there any more. He quickly went to take a medicine to take away the pain in his head.

 

"If only there's a medicine to take away a persons hatred I'm sure to buy many."He thought before starting to clean the mess he did last night when he went home drunk.he finish cleaning the whole house and now he's sitting at the couching watching t.v. It didn't take a few minutes when someone knock at the door.

 

"They're here again. I told them not to come back."He thought angrily before opening the door widely. He was about to shout but he saw the land lord of the apartment he was staying.

 

"Hongki-ah..where is you're payment.You're not paying me for the whole three months..if you don't have any plans on paying me. You better leave before I kick you out of this house."The land lady shout in anger.

 

" Can you please give me some more days."Hongki said.

 

"You always said that...by tomorrow if you can't pay me get out of my house."She shout before she leave. Hongki sigh hard then close the door. He walk inside his room to change so that he can find a job as soon as possible. He went to every shop and store he saw but they are not accepting applicants anymore. He try hard but he can't find one. It was night already and he's now sitting in his couch watching television. He can't have his diner cause he has no money left.

 

His stomach keeps on growling because he is so hungry and he can't eat. He buried his face into his hands and a tears start to flow over his cheeks. He lifted his head then he get his jacket then went out of his house. Hongki went to his parents house. He was thinking why would he suffer more while he can have a life we wants to have. All he have to do is to stay in his parents side even though he hates it.

 

He needs to take the life that he suppose to have since the very start. He arrive in front of his parents house. He didn't bother to press the door bell and he just enter the house without saying a thing to every person he pass by. He enter the house wearing his cold face and he spotted them sitting at the living room's couch chatting to each other. He clear his throat then every one turn to his side.

 

"Oppa."Hyun Ae mumble.

 

"I made up my mind. I'm staying here starting tonight."Hongki declare. "Really.."Mrs. Lee said cheerfully then went to hug Hongki but he push her away. "Not because I'm staying here means that you can touch me whenever you want. I'm only staying here cause I have my rights to this place. So show me my room cause I'm tired." Hongki said coldly. Mrs. Lee was happy that Hongki finally there. She show him his room . The room was big and its really different to his house. He smile in his mind then he turn around to face his mother.

 

"I'm okay here. You can leave now."Hongki said then went to sit at the bed. Mrs. Lee left then Hongki sigh but smile sadly.

 

"This place is nice... The bed is so soft not like mine. But I hope I can learn to forgive and also love them as a family. Most importantly Hyun Ae"Hongki said then he lay on his bed forcing his self to sleep.

 

 

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)