Broken promises

My Heart Beats Only For You.

3rd person's POV

The boy's saw Elaina stiffened. Key smacked Jonghyun's head. "Owwie! That hurt, pabo! Mianhae, Elaina," Jonghyun shrank down in his seat. Elaina saw how dissapointed and guilty they looked and chuckled lightly.

"Don't worry guys. I can tell you. After all, you guys are my friends right?" she teasingly asked.

"OF COURSE WE ARE!!" the boys shouted in unison, scared that their new friend didn't trust them.

"Arraso. If so, let me start the story. It all started when.."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Still in 3rd person's POV)

"What's bugging you, hunny?" a 38 year old mother cooed at her 15 year old daughter.

"Nothing, umma." the girl sighed. Her mother noticed that the 15 year old will always come back home from school, depressed. Of course, as a mother, she can't let it be. She tried asking her teachers and principal but they only told the worried mother limited amount of information.

"Come on baby, tell us. After all, we're your parents, right?" her father convinced her. Elaina sighed. She didn't want her parents to worry. They've been working so hard and telling them her 'friends' bully her because of money really depresses her. "Umma, appa, if I tell you, make sure that you won't change anything arraso? We still stay as a one big happy family like always, neh?" she finally looked up.

"We Promise"

"Well, my friends, kinda, bullies me at school." She confessed. Her parents were taken aback.

"Waeyo?" her father asked in a stern voice.

"Um, because they are richer than us?" she told them, but still questioned herself. She didn't know exactly why. Of course, it was that reason, but the 'friends' were the only ones that will defend her at times.

Her parents felt guilty. They felt bad and blamed it on them. The next morning, it was unusually quiet for Elaina. She walked down the stairs to the kitchen, expecting to see her bright mother cooking and her father getting ready for work. But today, she saw that there was a plate of ddubukgi on the table. She looked around the kitchen. Nope, no umma. She spotted a note at the fridge.

"Darling, your umma and I are going to work, and we will go home late. Dont wait for us.

-Appa"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elaina's POV

"I shrugged it off. I told myself maybe it was sudden even though I felt worried. It continued for days. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. Months turned into years." I stopped awhile to wipe off the tears that were flowing on my cheeks. "They seldom came back. I will be directed to voicemail every time I try to call them. I only see them during special events, when there are dinner parties. Soon, their company rose. I was happy for them, yet I feel.. dejected? They did this all for me. But I'd appreciate more if they didn't overwork themselves." I continued, now, not bothering to wipe the bucket of tears i'm spilling out.

Minho oppa patted my back as he whispered calming words. The other oppas looked sorry for me.

Honestly, i'm not angry, dissapointed nor sad at them. Im just dissapointed because they didn't kept that promise.

-------

YESH! I managed to squeeze time to write this! Hooray! I feel good XD Hahaha!

BrokenHearts: Gumawo unnie! You're the best! You made my day! ^^

Sameaknaaa: Thanks! Well, now you know! ;D

WinterRose: Thanks! The feeling isnt good, right? School is troublesome -.- Hahaha :D

Paradox_Love: Thank you! ^^ oh, really? you feel special? Then I feel honoured! Hahaha :D Nah, I will always reply to comments. ;)

1say16: I updated! more updates coming soon! thanks for likeng the story! :D

sofmin: i'll try! ;D

OMYGAH. i know im late, but BLOCK B IS FREAKING HOT! OMGOMGOMG I'm spazzing over them now. Have you seen Jaehyo? Hot stuff! Kyaaaaaaaaaaa! Did you also see B1A4? FREAKING CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ^^ Okay, rookie groups are awesome! Look! Boyfriend's awesome! Bloc B's awesome! B1A4's awesome! KYAA! Jinyoung is soooooo cute! Okay, i'll stop! But, seriously. rookie groups are awesome!

-BYEBYE <3