Meeting these angels.

My Heart Beats Only For You.

Before:

Whoa~

Did I die and went to heaven?

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Elaina's POV.

"Eh? Who is this Minho?" a guy that looks like a dino asked Minho oppa.

"She's a girl I met. Her name is Elaina Lee," oppa introduced me.

"Ooh! How old are you? Are you my noona?" the cute guy excitedly jumped up and down.

"Um, I am 18 this year," I replied shyly.

"Really?! Me too! When's your birthday?" he asked.

"19 April,"

"Really?! OMO!! NOONA!!!" He exclaimed and suffocated hugged me.

"YAH Taemin!! Get off her! Taemin!" a guy with a feminime face said.

"But hyung! I got another noona!" Taemin dude pouted as he got off me.

"Taemin she's only 2 months 1 day older then you only. Sheesh. Anyway," he turned to me, "I'm Kim Kibum. You can call me Key oppa or just oppa."

I nodded slowly. Key oppa? Got it.

"Hi, I am Jonghyun. Call me Jong oppa or Jjong oppa, or Jonghyun oppa or Jongiee opp-"

"Hello, I am Jinki, call me Onew oppa," normal dude cut him off.

Minho oppa chuckled.

"You cut at the right time,"

"Yahhh!"

"HAHAHAHAHHA!"

They all laughed. Jong oppa chased Minho oppa and obviously Minho oppa was very fast because of his long legs. We all started running. :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

- Meanwhile -

Yoona's POV.

Im angry and confused.

Was it because someone disturbed me from bullying nerd or was it because a hottie transferred from a school and nobody told me?

I don't know, but that guy is hot! >:D

"Yoona, what are we going to do to Elaina tomorrow?" Yoori asked me.

I shrugged. "Anything, I guess," I replied cooly.

Honestly Elaina Lee is beautiful.  She has long brown hair and flawless skin followed by huge eyes that makes her look beautiful and adorable. I swear, she could be one of us; populay. But too bad she's not rich.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minho's POV.

Hahaha! Jonghyun hyung will never catch me! I'm too fast~ ;D (A/N yes we know :D)

Hmm. Elaina is runing with us too. Wow, she's fast. She's catching up with me!

- Few seconds later -

WTH?! She's running right beside me, smirking at me! HOW CAN SHE BE SO FAST?

- Few seconds later again -

I'm in a weird position. Elaina is lying on top of me while the guys were laughing. She tripped and fell on me. 

Oh well~ I feel goood~ O.o

I stared at her. She has flawless skin and big brown eyes.

Just my type.

She got up. 

"Op-oppa, manhaeyo,'' she apologized looking embarrased. 

I chuckled, "Kwenchana."

Awkward silence now. The guys stopped laughing and were now staring at me and Elaina.

I coughed fakely.

"Soo.. Elaina, why were the people bullying you just now?'' I asked her just to break the silence.

The other 4 guys's eyes went wide.

"PEOPLE BULLY YOU?!" they shouted in unison.

"N-neh," she stuttered.

"No worries, Elaina, i'll beat them up if they bully you!" Jonghyun hyung said.

"Me two!" Key joined in.

"Me three!I'll beat them with a drumstick!" Onew hyung said. =='

"Taeminnie is too innocent to beat people up but I will hypnotize them with me eyes so they will stop bullying noona," Taemin said =='.

"Anyio guys, it's fine. You will probably be popular here and defending a nerd like me will ruin your reputation," she said.

"It's fine," I reassured her.

She sighed.

"Hyung, what time is it?" I suddenly asked Onew hyung.

"3.30pm," he answered.

Elaina's eyes widened. "I got to go," with that, she ran off.

__________________________________________________________________________

Done! Sorry if you don't like it. Umm, comment and subscribe?

THANK YOUU <3 Byebye :D