SURPRISE!

My Heart Beats Only For You.

 

After comforting you, and having some drinks and food, you bid the boys goodbye as they left your house.

*Feels good to have more friends* you thought.

As you said that, your phone rang. You took it out from your pocket and answered the call.

“Yeobsayyeo?”

“ELAINAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I MISS YOU!”  a girly high pitched voice rang into your ears. You pulled the phone slightly away from your ear to prevent yourself from being death.

“Uh.. I miss you too.. Um.. who is this?” you asked meekly.

You could hear another girl snort behind.

“Hmm… Well I see, El doesn’t remember her own bestfriends eh? I see… I see..” the other line said. Your eyes widened in shocked with the familiar voice.

“Shin Hye, Min Lee?!” you asked with excitement in your  voice.

“Bingo,” your bestfriend, Min Lee said boredly.

“OH MY GODD I MISS YOU GUYS! HOW’S AUSTRALIA?!” you asked, while literally jumping up and down.

Your bestfriends had to leave for Australia together as their parents are business partners. They had to open up a new (anything you want here----- -) in Australia together. So, your dear friends had to follow their parents and leave for around 3 months. You missed them dearly, they accepted you for who you are even though they are 100x richer.

“We missed you two!” Shin Hye squealed. Shin Hye was the girly one while Min Lee was more of a badass.

“Then when are you coming back?!” you asked.

“U-um. A-about that. W-well me and Min Lee.. Well, our parents.. Asked us to stay here for another month because of some issues,” Shin Hye said weakly. Your shoulders deflated. You missed them so much, and was hoping they would come back soon since it’s almost three months. You were looking forward to meeting them again.

“Mianhae El-ah,” Min Lee said from the background. You could tell that they were sad, too.

“Anyio. It’s okay.”

‘Hey, sorry, but we have to go. We are going to a dinner party with umma and appa. See you, El?” Shin Hye said.

“Alright, bye.”

“Bye.”

You sighed and went to bed.

The next day, you woke up, got ready for school and went down to eat breakdfast. Everything was peaceful, until..

“GOOD MORNING ELAINA!” five boys greeted you at the kitchen.

____

Hi-ya! sorry for not updating in a loooonnnngggg timee! Well, you might think i finished my exams by now, but you're wrong! I just started it! 

Readers: *mental facepalm*

Hahahahah :) comment &subscribe!