Period

My Heart Beats Only For You.

*Stupid people, didn't tell me class had started* you pouted as you walked to the cafeteria alone. You were scolded by your Maths teacher just now for being late for class. *Stupid, stupid, stupid!* you stomped your feet. You realised everyone was now looking at you and you quickly looked down and ignored everyone. 

You felt someone walking beside you. You looked up, and found Minho smiling at you cutely. "Annyeong!" he waved cutely as all the girls swooned over his cuteness. You stared at him blankly, looked down and continued walking fastly. His smile turned into a frown as he ran to catch up with you. "Hey, what's wrong?" he pouted. *Oh my god, he is so cute!* you thought but you just stared at him blankly.

"Nothing," you said with no tone. Minho looked at you weirdly. He shrugged it off and slung his arm over your shoulder. "Alright then," he smiled and continued, "What's good aroung here?" You could hear girls complaining that he 'chose' you. You smirked.

"Oppa, everything's good around here," you said seductively. You silently laughed at Minho's surprised face, girls gasping with wide eyes and boys complimenting your unknown iness. "Well u-uhm," Minho stuttered nervously while staring at you.  "W-we should get the -- Hey!" he looked at you walking fast, ignoring everyone. "What is wrong?" he asked you after he ran to catch up with you.

"Nothing," you said blankly once again.

*Is she on her period or something?!" Minho thought furiously as he watched you walking away.

_________________
Filler chappie, everyone :] sorry for not updating.