Busted~

My Heart Beats Only For You.

Elaina's POV.

"You're stalking me?!" I shouted as I turned to face the 5 of them.

They froze at their spot. Haiz. I just met them just now and they're stalking me now.

"I told you she'll hear us! You guys are idiots!" Key oppa scolded the four of them.

"Nu-uh! It's not my fault! You're the one who wanted to follow her, Minho!"

"Noooo! You are the onle who planned it!"

"Nu-uh,"

"Uh-uh!"

"Will you guys shut up and tell me why you were stalking me?!" I shouted after witnessing an annoying fight between two guys.

"Hi noona!" Taemin excitedly greeted me.

"Hi, Taemin," I answered, shoulders deflated. This guy is too innocent.

"Oh..look at the time! Let's go home, guys!" Key oppa motioned the four other boys to follow him as he turned away, ready to walk.

The boys nodded vigurouslly and walked briskly.

Dark clouds surrounded me, "Wait." 

End Of POV

Minho's  POV.

"Wait," she said in a scary voice that sent chills down my spine.

Me, hyungs and Taemin stopped in our tracks after hearing that scary voice. We turned around and faced her.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Tell me why you guys stalked me," she said in her dark aura.

"W-well, w-we just happened t-to walk in the same d-direction as you," Jonghyun hyung stuttered badly.

"Idiots," she whispered to herself. I still heard her since my ears are sharp.

"Tell me the real reason."

"T-that's t-the real reason," Onew hyung tried to assure her.

"You better tell me,"

I sighed.

"Well, you suddenly left, so we followed you. We were afraid of what will happen to you," Taemin said in a sing-song voice.

She sighed.

__________________________________________________________________________

I know this is freakin' short. I'm sorry, im in a hurry to go out. Mianhaeyo. Yeah, thanks to new subscribers,

BrokenHearts

TheOneAndOnlyJess

you guys rock!

@Sameaknaaa: Hahaha yeah, shinee is stalking her lol. And, its normal(?) for onew to think of chicken in this type of situation. LMAO.

@4everjpopkpop: updated again! (: oh, we know we love each other LOL. ;) *winks you back*. Lets have a winkwar! LOL. 

@BrokenHearts: YEAH! Onew is adorable! (: He and his chicken! LOL never fsil to crack me up.

@TheOneAndOnlyJess: HEY! yeah this is for elaina. I dont know if she'll like this. LOL.

 

Okay, seriously got to go. Leave comments while im gone!