Continue chapter 2; You're stalking me?!

My Heart Beats Only For You.

Elaina's POV

WHAT?! 3.30pm?! Im late for work! 

*Sigh*

Even though i'm decently rich, I still act like a 'commoner' if thats how you say it. I kind of find it unfair for us, rich people, to be slacking the whole day, being an lazy and depending on our maids. I want to be independent. I want to learn how everyday people lives and try to make a better change. And for this case, commoners gets fired if you go to work late, despite the most reasonable excuse there is.

I rushed to a little cafe near my school. Once I reached there, I panted heavily, putting my hands on my knees.

"There you are," a familliar voice echoed behind me.

I looked up, to see a chukling manager. I straightened myself out.

"Annyeong Mdm Jo. Mianhae for being late," I apologized.

"Anyio, it's okay. Come on, let's get to work!"

I nodded obidiently and went inside the cafe. The guys from other high schools started checking me out. I ignored them ant went to the counter to serve the people.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what would you like?" I asked a about 18 year old guy that has handsome features.

He leaned towards me. "I want you," he whispers.

"Sorry, but that's not in our menu. Please look properly next time."

His friends laughed at him being rejected by me as he walked there, shoulders deflated.

The whole day it was like this, me rejecting boys. Most of them even bought things from the cafe, which pleases me. There was only a few customers that were NORMAL people. Haiz.

"Elaina, you can go home now," Mdm Jo informed me.

I nodded my head. "Ne. Goodbye!"

"Wait, wait." she pulled my hand, "Do you need a ride from me? It is pretty dangerous for you to walk alone at night, especially if you're pretty," she winked.

I blushed. "I-it's o-okay," I stuttered.

She gave me a silent chuckle. "As you wish.."

I left the cafe and started walking home. I don't want my drivers to transport me to places. It is only a ten minute walk, it's harmless. I think.

Starnge thing is, I hear footsteps walking behind me. I decided to turn to my left, and they still followed me. Turn to my left, right, front, whatever you could think of, yet I still here footsteps behind me. Girl, I ain't in no horror drama movie, I am taking no risk to look behind. I am not that girl who hears a scary scream and walks towards it. Not my thing.

Then, I heard whispers.

"Hyungg! She'll see us!"

"Shut up!"

"Yah, walk slowly! And shut up!"

"Aish. I know this is not going to turn right from the start."

"Hey can we grab some chicken first?"

I immediately know who they were.

"You're stalking me?!" I shouted as I turned to face the five of them.

End Of POV

________________________________________________________________________

So sorrryyyyyyy for the short chapter, it's pretty lateee now. LOL. Anywho, about the extra-chapter , don't hesitate to ask me questions If you dont understand it yeah? 

Special thanks to:

4everjpopkpop

KN7x13st7

Animeakume

Sameaknaaa

michaelaangela

sofmin

MinYa10

for subscribing! (: You know you rock!

@Sameaknaaa: I wanna meet Minho toooooo! And plus, she really shoud've told them about those girls right? HAHAHAHA :D And some of you guys will be surprised at who is Minho calling    'pretty'.

@4everjpopkpop: Thanks! I loveeeee youuu! ;)

@1say16: updated! ;)

Comment and subscribe awesome people! ;D