Minho's POV of the school.

My Heart Beats Only For You.

Hello! Its BananaMilkLove! LOL. Okay, im using now my rare free time to update using my phone. So, no paragraphs. Sorry my phone . This chapter is what I call EXTRA-CHAPTER. It is not related to the story, but instead, someone's opinion on something or someone. Or anything else. So for the first EXTRA-CHAPTER, it'll be Minho's opinion of the school and the pupils. Please also not this is not the continuation of the story. So if the previous chapter ends with dialogue, I cant continue that. Just think of it as a noobish one-shot on people's opinion. And usually extra chapters are somehow linked to the story so please do read them. LOL. Okay, bye!

******************************************************************************************************* I wandered around the school, looking at the art-works the students here did that is hung on the walls. I nodded approvingly, as if I was a judge in an art competition, who have seen a rather decent type of art-work. I looked at the neat classrooms along the corridor. Not bad for a school. Usually, classrooms will be full of litter, here and there. I got up the school's main stairs, to the second floor. There, students were rushing here and there. Weird, it was peaceful a sefond ago. They took a short glance at me before walking off. Some girls even whistled when I walked pass them. And they don't even know me! There, I looked around the level to see if I could spot Elaina. I saw her reading a book at a corner. I smiled before looking away. I didn't want to bother her. I carefully waled up the stairs, avoiding the rushing students. Once I reached there, alot of girls were flirting with some boys. Some even walked up to me, and tried to flirt l. I politely rejected them. So, this school is no different. Flirty girls everwhere. At least this is better than my old school, where girls stalked me and the SHINee hyungs 24/7. I scanned the room until something caught my eye. There, a pretty girl with long silky hair was taking books out of her locker. She's just so...pretty. She spotted me and gave me a small smile with a wink before hurrying off. So far this school isn't that bad, but there are only limited 'angels'. Elaina, and the pretty girl. Maybe, this year will be nore interesting than I thought.