Chapter 10~ *BONUS CHAPTER*

The Darkness' Light

~Some Years Ago~

 

A 7 year old angel boy ran towards his home trying to find his big brother. He just learned how to fly properly and founded out that he can heal people.

A little kid (angel) was running around the park following some birds but unfortunately triped and scraped his knee. The little boy was a crying mess. How can the world allow some beautiful boy cry. The oldest one went towards the crying boy and tried to calm him down. Sadly, the little boy kept crying, that's it until the oldest put his hand down on his knee and the little hurtful scrape disapeared...

"Hyung!" yelled the little excited boy. ""Hyung!"

The boy entered a room and saw his hyung trying to concentrate on a very important potion that Leeteuk needed. If he made a single mistake, he would have to do it again. He was almost finished, that's until a certin young boy jumped on him.

"Hyung! Guess what?!!" asked the boy who didn't notice the broken glass with all of its content ruined.

"YAH!" yelled the older brother. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU RUINED MY PROJECT, YOU LITTLE RASCAL! THIS WAS AN IMPORTANT TASK!"

"I-I'm s-sorry, I-I was j-just..."

"Just what? Playing around and ruining stuff!? You have to be more careful and thanks to you I need to re do this again!"

"I-I'm s-sorry, h-hyung..."

"NO YOU AREN'T! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL I FINISH AND DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN! JUST GO!" yelled the oldest brother and shut his door. The little angel boy was crying.

"H-H-Hyung... Mianhe..."

The little boy left, he flew far away until he couldn't and landed on a dark alley. Technically, he fell, hitting his head badly which caused him to black-out. The poor boy was literally broken on the inside. 

"M-Mianhe, H-Hyung... Mianhe..." were the last words the boy said before he slept and forgot about his dearest hyung...

The older brother finished his potion again and went to find his little brother so he could apologize for his behavior. He loved his dongsaeng very much but the boy was just so hyper. He looked everywhere and didn't find him. He told one of his closest friends, Donghae, and everyone though the worst, the demons took him or maybe the dark angels. They were both dark but have diferent views of evil and destruction. They never found the little boy, unknow to them he did came back but left during the war...

The elder brother never forgave himself and lost his smile. He never was the same and barely talked. He became a general but also had the custody of two angels he found, Jongin and Daesung, he had his own "family" but he never forgave his little dongsaeng...

.

.

.

.

.

.

He ran and ran like there was not tomorrow. This couldn't be happening, what would his hyung say? He will be disgusted and he will be executed inmediatly. Somehow he felt like he needed to make his hyung happy and or else. Somehow he felt that this has happened before and he didn't want that to happen again...

 

 

==============================================================================================================================

A/N: Sorry for not updating... I've had a lot of school work which included three essays, one test and one project. Now I have a big question(s):

Should I continue this story? Or should I stop writing it?