Chapter 1~

The Darkness' Light

~Leeteuk's POV~

How long has it been? Five, six, seven years? I don't even remember... Some days I regret my decision, some days I don't. But what I do regret is that i wasn't there for him when that bastard broke his heart and couldn't help him on time. Our mother cried that day and not even her new husband couldn't console her. But he knew his new little sibling would. Sadly (for me), the little bundle of joy looked a lot like Heechul. He could say he was Heechul's son and everyone would not deny it. That day, I promised myself that I would protect my new little brother forever...

"Hyung!" I heard a high pitched voice call me.

"Hyung!" I turned around to see my 6 year old brother run to me.

"What's wrong little budy?" I asked.

"I saw a mean looking cat and he said he was gonna eat me!" Taemin said scared. Hmm... Mean looking cat? Of course, Kibum or "The Almighty Key" as he called himself scared my little brother... again. For an eight year old, he is a pain in the eyes sometimes.

"He won't eat you." I said.

"Realy?" He looked hopeful.

"Don't worry, hyung will protect you" I said.

"Thank you hyung"  he looked so cute, he really looked like our mother... and him.

"I told you not to scare him! How many times am I going to tell you not to scare Taemin-ah! He is really sensible! You should apologize now Kim Kibum or I swear you'll be punished for ever!" I heard a ten year old girl voice yellong at the kid. Yes, Im Yoona was the only one who wasn't scared of  that kid. Even his own parents were scared of him.

"Yes, noona..." Kibum said gloomy. I chuckled. Im Yoona I need you to tell me your secret to calm down this kid. Kibum turned to Taemin who hid his face in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Taemin-ah! I'm really sorry. Would you please forgive me?" Kibum said. Taemin remained silent.

"Taemin?" I asked.

"O-O-Okay" he stuttered.

"Aigoo! So cute" Yoona and Kibum said.

"How about we play Taemin-ah?" Yoona suggested. Taemin nodded and left my arms. He ran away with Kibum and Yoona but not before he kissed my cheek and said: "Sarranghae Hyung! I'll be careful"

"Saranghae Hyung! I'll be careful" said a four year old Heechul.

"Saranghae dongsae" replied a  five year old Leeteuk.

 

~Heechul's POV~

 

Why do I feel so lonely? For the past seven years, I feel empty and alone. I don't even know why... All I remember is a man saying "i love you" and everything goes dark after that. Stupid bad memory! But for some odd reason, lately I've dreamed of a little boy running around smiling and laughing. I have to say that he looks a little bit like me but I'm not sure. The dream always end with a hand picking his hand and the little kid asking; "Where's hyung?" Weird I know.

Someone interrupted my thinking. I looked at him annoyed.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"We found a little kid crying. We brought him in. He's asking for his hyung but we don't know what to do." said one of the guards.

"I'll handle him." I said. I went to the kid. He had long black raven hair and big eyes. Too big for a what? Eight year old? He seemed scared and his eyes were red from all the crying I guess. "Hello" I said as nice as I could.

"H-hi"" he said.

"What's your name?"

Silence.

"What's your name?" I repeated smiling.

"C-Choi M-Minho" he stuttered.

"What a pretty name!" I cooed. "I'm Kim Heechul, I'm your hyung."

"R-really?" He looked at me and his eyes sparkled with hope.

"From now on, I will. No one would hurt you or take you away from me." I responded.

"Thanks hyung!" He hugged me.

"Now, let's meet up with everyone else, shall we?" I asked. He nodeded. Aigoo, so cute. Maybe the emptyness will go now...

"Aigoo, your so cute Heechul-ah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? This is like a prologue... Well the first part of it anyway. The story of 2min meeting will start on the third chapter.

Hope you enjoy! I'll try to post tomorrow! :)