What are we supposed to do now?

The Reality You Wanted

@HannahM: OMG thanks so much ;AAAAAA; And...uhh...do your homework! XD

@fruitbombs: Hi <33

Also, if you haven't read the little update at the end of the last chapter, Onew isn't at the hospital anymore XD Sorry |DDD;; Uhh. Well. Anyways... Anyone excited about EXO??! I usually don't like Chinese pop, not even when Jackie Chan does it (GASP), but DAYUM. Go EXO-M :D LU HAN AHEGOIAHEG. Ok I'll stop now lol.


Onew didn't know how many stops the bus had passed before he finally decided to get off. The sun was setting, and many shops already had their lights on in their windows. The street was quiet except for the occasional opening and closing door. After passing the shops, Onew sank onto a park bench, dimly lit by a nearby streetlamp. He sighed, leaning forward and covering his face with his hands. How could he let this happen? He was SHINee's leader; the backbone, the thread that held them together. And he had failed.

"Lee Jinki, what are you going to do now?!" He mentally slapped himself, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. He leaned back, searching his brain for anything that could make things better. Anything that would bring his precious dongsaeng back. "Taemin..."


"Where do you think he went?" Minho leaned back wearily, rubbing his eyes in exhaustion. They had spent the day exactly as they were now; pacing, sitting, standing, unable to focus on anything else. It had been hours since any one of them had eaten. They didn't even leave the house yet. 

"Who knows? He always comes back; that's all that matters." Jonghyun let his eyelids fall, but didn't allow himself to sleep just yet. He remembered a similar situation; it had been when he and his girlfriend went public. Some fans went crazy, and everything went out of control. Jonghyun had blamed it all on himself, and even resolved to give up on his love for the sake of his "fans". But Onew was there; he had pulled him back to his feet. He had been there. He had given Jonghyun answers. Jonghyun knew he would think of something...anything.

Key finally sat, seeking the comfort of his two friends from between them. The three of them sat in silence, awaiting their leader's return, clueless as to what they could do themselves.


"Aishh, I can't think of anything! What is wrong with me?!" Onew resorted to pacing around his bench, pulling on his hair and receiving strange stares from passerby's. He tried recalling anything that Taemin said that he could use to trigger some memory; any memory at all. "...that's it!"


You had fallen asleep with your head on Taemin's bed shortly after he had. After reviewing everything Taemin thought he knew about himself, the two of you were exhausted. More bits and pieces were coming back, but still nothing major. You felt your heart slowly coming back together when he told you about his favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans, but it still wasn't enough for you. You wanted every part to come back, and soon.


"Oppa. I think it worked." Sulli slid into the chair across from Kwang Sun, smugly satisfied with herself. "I mean, it's not like he has any proof to back up that we weren't - aren't - together."

"Good. We need to put the rest of our plan in action before he starts remembering things. How do you suppose I get _____ alone with me?" Kwang Sun held a look of malice on his face, openly disgusted by the sound of your name.

"Easy. She's so gullible. Just fake a note from her brother or whatever he is. And I'll make sure he isn't around." Sulli got up to leave, turning around with a flip of her hair. "Make sure your annoying cousin isn't around. She might ruin things."

Kwang Sun nodded, finishing his drink in one final gulp. He smirked as he got up, planning his next move. It wouldn't be that hard to get rid of you, after all.


WELL. KWANG SUN AND SULLI ARE BACK. WITH A VENGEANCE. 

I have nothing against Sulli! I think she's adorable omg. But so tall! Jeez! XD

Anyways, it's finally time for some drama between these guys. I was going to put what I'm planning during the Christmas part in America, but it was too long :/ But anyways.

Onew reached an epiphany! I wonder what it is!