Men Definitely Lived Here.

The Reality You Wanted

@Angel-skies1115: Idgi (:


You reached your usual side entrance to the building and happily accepted the warmth as Minho held the door open. He smirked at you and Taemin without saying a word. You sadly unlinked arms with Taemin and started to unwrap Minho's scarf. 

"Just give it back later; you'll need it going home." Minho smiled and walked away. You thanked him and waved, re-wrapping the scarf around your neck. 

"Where do you live?" You asked Taemin, and he looked surprised. "You know...so I can wash it and return it?"

"Oh...yeah...uhh. Give me your  phone~" You handed it back to him, but laughed because he had forgotten it was in English. "How do I make a memo thing?" 

You took your phone and went through the various menus, finally reaching a new memo page. Taemin typed their In their address and gave you your phone back. "Omo! I have practice!" Taemin waved goodbye to you and rushed to the elevators. You wondered what they were practicing for; probably for those end of the year shows. You remembered one where Taemin danced to "y Back" while dressed as an elf. Memories.

You decided to go back home. You hadn't really had a day to yourself. Maybe you'd clean the house, or take a nap. You reached your front door and caught Mi Hyun leaving hers.

"Mi Hyun-ah! I haven't seen you in a while!" Your friend smiled weakly at you.

"Hey, _____~ Sorry for....my cousin..." You had almost forgotten about that incident. You sighed, but smiled at Mi Hyun.

"It's not your fault. He just wanted attention."

"Still. I thought I taught him better...he got recruited after me, so I told him to stay humble...I don't know what's gotten in to him. I feel like it's partly my fault."

You pulled her into a hug. Even though you rarely spent time with her, she was already a treasured friend. That, and she was pretty much the only other girl you knew in Korea.

"Seriously, don't worry about it. It's pretty much over now, anyways." You hadn't heard anything about Mattie being kicked out, or anything about Kwang Sun looking for trouble. For now, at least. You didn't want to think about it.

"Anyways. Thanks, _____-ah. I have to go now, but we'll catch up later, 'k?"

You nodded and smiled as she walked away. You entered your apartment with the realization that you had really let it go. Clothes were thrown on various pieces of furniture, while the kitchen sink was still cluttered with a few dishes. "I guess I'll clean up...ugh," You began collecting the clothes from the floor and looked in other rooms for anything else. Since you were doing laundry, you decided to wash the bedsheets, too. You unwrapped the scarf from your neck and put it in the washer first, with other related items. After getting the laundry started, you emptied the dishwasher and started piling the new dirty dishes in.

You had an hour or so to kill, so you decided to watch tv. Upon turning it on, you caught the beginning of an f(x) performance. Sulli began to sing, and your mind began to wander to the rumors of Taemin and Sulli...Taelli, was it called? Even though you had no reason to be, you found yourself feeling a small pang of jealousy. They just worked in the same company, that's all. Friends. Like you were with Taemin.


You woke to the sound of the washing machine beeping. When did you fall asleep? You walked over to the machine and emptied everything into the dryer, piling more dirty laundry into the washer. An hour later, you unloaded the dryer. You pulled the scarf from the pile and put everything else into a basket. You'd fold them later....

You folded Minho's scarf neatly, and gathered your things. Mattie's rehearsals were getting pretty late. You hoped he was eating enough, at least. You pulled out your phone and looked at the address. A taxi would be a better idea than walking, you decided.

After a few minutes of waiting, the taxi arrived and took you to a nice apartment building. SM really knew how to take care of its money-makers.

"Hmm, top floor?" You walked to the entrance and wrung the bell.

"Good evening, ma'am. How can I help you?"

"I need to visit apartment 714, please."

The man on the intercom cleared his throat and took a while to respond. "I see...and who might you be?"

"_____. I'm just a friend. I can call one of the tenants if I need to..." You hoped you didn't. Minho didn't know you had his number.

"I'll ask them if they know you. Wait a minute, please."

After a few minutes, a buzzing sound came from the speaker and the front doors opened. You walked in and looked around for the elevator. You sighed in relief at the sight of one. You did NOT want to climb seven flights of stairs.

The elevator reached its destination and you started to feel your nerves kick in. You never went to a guy's house alone before, unless he was related to you or something. You took a deep breath and started scanning the wall plaques for 714. Finally finding the correct door, you clutched Minho's scarf tighter and reached to ring the doorbell. A split second after pushing it, the door opened to reveal Key's almighty face.

"Ahh~ You! Come in, come in! I made dinner for you, too!" Too surprised to say anything, you merely nodded and followed him inside. It looked like it had been recently cleaned, but definitely gave off the aura of being constantly occupied by men. After taking a small look around, you saw that the only one besides Key and yourself was Jonghyun.

"Where is everybody?" You looked up at Key, who was a lot prettier in person, and he scowled.

"These kids are always late! Jonghyunnie's only here because his last schedule was with me. Aishh." Key began to complain under his breath before walking back to the kitchen, and you couldn't help but smile.

"Hello, Jonghyun-ssi!" You bowed and walked to the couch where he was seated. He was engrossed in his laptop and barely noticed you were there.

"Aish, just call me oppa!" He ruffled your hair and closed his laptop. "How did you find our house? You're not a stalker, right~?"

"Of course not! I came to return Minho-ssi's scarf. Taemin told me the address." Jonghyun laughed and stretched on the couch. Jeez, this guy was buff. The door opened and Onew walked in with a half eaten drumstick, shortly followed by Minho and Taemin.


So my friend is over at my house, which is why I now have two U-Kiss fics in my...library? Idk what it's called. Anyways, she's "thecryingpotato". Potatoes are delicious, my friends. DELICIOUS.

Also, thanks SHINeelovr4evr for my new background/poster! She's the best! Check out her poster shop called "Sushi Attack!"!

And while I'm doing promotions, check out another fun TaeminxYou ff written by one of my bestiezzzzz called "A Life to Consider"! It's by Angel-skies1115 (: