Feeling Better Yet?

The Reality You Wanted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8l5sxMIqM <-- Just. Ugh. Beautiful *o* I'm learning how to play it gaiz. Ohemgee.


Some time later, you woke up again. You didn't even know what day it was anymore, you were so out of it. Forgetting where you were, you stretched your arms out, hitting something that wasn't your couch.

"Omo!" You were shocked to hear someone else's voice, but the memory of the last time you were awake made you shoot up; you instantly regretted it. The blanket slid down your face and the headache began to throb again.

"Ah! ...Sorry...Wait, how did...?" You rubbed your forehead and shut your eyes, as if it would numb the pain away. You hadn't had anything to eat besides the soup that Mattie had given you hours before, so your stomach grumbled. Loudly. Like, really loudly, which recieved laughter from Taemin. 

"Aigoo~ What am I going to do with you?" Taemin picked up the blanket and draped it around your shoulders before walking into the kitchen. You heard cabinets open and close, as well as the refrigerator. "You don't have any food!" 

You were supposed to go grocery shopping today (or was it yesterday?), but obviously couldn't. Taemin's head popped up above yours where you had laid down again, making you jump slightly. "What do you want to eat? Steak? I like steak."

You smiled at the memory of his SM audition video, where he randomly mentioned his love for cow meat. He was so cute! Who were you kidding? He still is! "You don't have to get me anything...really..."

As if in violent protest, your stomach grumbled even louder, making your face redden. He walked around the couch and sat in front of you, staring at you intently. You, confused, stared back. You never really looked at him before. It was weird; seeing him in person instead of in pictures or videos. His level of attractiveness probably doubled. After a minute or so, you started making faces at him, but he remained staring, unfazed. "Uhh. Taemin?...Yah...oppa?" 

He brightened up at the sound, somehow still delighted when you called him that. You were still too tired to do anything, and you didn't want to risk another surge of pain in your head by getting up, so you stayed lying down. 

"Omo~ You're so cute~" He got up and pulled his phone out of his pocket, and you were surprised he had it. You heard rumors of him losing his stuff all the time, and he even admitted it in interviews, so it was just...shocking? "Hello?...I'd like to order some chicken...yes....two people...thank you~"

After telling the person on the phone your address and hanging up, he sat down on the couch by your head. You stuck your tongue out at him and covered your head with the blanket, in the mood to sleep again. He patted your forehead through the blanket and started humming again. It sounded familiar, but it was too soft for you to figure it out. It sounded like it was one of their songs, but you couldn't quite place it. Before you realized it, you had drifted back to sleep, only waking up to the smell of chicken. 

"_____~ Say 'ahh~'" Taemin had pulled the blanket off your head and was holding a piece of chicken in front of your mouth. The smell of deliciously cooked poultry made you open your mouth without you even thinking about it, causing Taemin to crack a smile. "I said to say 'ahh~'"

You pouted, but your stomach had somehow gained control of your brain, so you complied. "Ahh~?" 

Taemin put the chicken closer and waited for you to bite off a piece. It was the best freaking chicken you ever had; no wonder Onew was so crazy about it. Maybe you should go with him on a chicken-eating spree. You finished chewing and swallowed, instantly opening your mouth for more. After a few more bites, you gained enough energy to sit up, turning to face Taemin. You wrapped the blanket around yourself again, only freeing your head and arms. 

"Aigoo, so good~ Thanks~" You reached for another piece, but Taemin pulled the box away from you. 

"Who said I was done feeding you~?" You probably blushed, which gained another round of laughter from Taemin. He held another piece in front of you, eating one of his own with his other hand. "I think I get why Onew-hyung always sings that one song when he eats."

You swallowed, still hungry for more. "What song?" 

"Chicken neomu mada~ He never stops. It's always that one line. What a weirdo. He even sings it in the shower sometimes!" You laughed at the thought of Onew still somehow managing to eat chicken while in the midst of showering. Ridiculous.

Taemin continued to feed you, and the box had become empty too soon. You sighed at the pile of bones and empty sauce containers. 

"Are you still hungry? What kind of girl eats this much?!" Taemin stared at you, flabbergasted, before chuckling. You rubbed your stomach and fell back onto the couch. He got up to throw the boxes away.

"I think I  might start singing that, too! Waaaae." You closed your eyes and felt a soft hand on your forehead. 

"You're still warm! Onew-hyung says chicken cures everything!" You scoffed, then began laughing. What. Onew's crazy!

"I just want to sleep~" 

"Aish, ok, ok~" Taemin sat by your head again, pulling it onto his lap. He covered your mouth so you couldn't say anything and leaned back, humming again. You gave in and closed your eyes, pulling the blanket back over you. This guy was too much.


Omg I'm getting writer's block ><

I hope it isn't as y as I think it is! But uhh.

CHICKEN NEOMU MADA! (It goes to the tune of Replay, where they're all "noona neomu yeppeo~" Yeah. I started singing that one day while I was eating chicken. Anyways.)