Blech

The Reality You Wanted

@fruitbombs and prince: There has to be Taelli references in a Taemin fic! XD Mine is full of wonderful cliches!

Don't hate Sulli just because she might be close to Taemin, guys. They work for the same company! |D <3

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9I9DToqJP8 

This is a nice instrumental~ (:


The next morning, you didn't feel very well. You attempted to get up, only to be stopped by a swirling headache and the inability to breathe through your nose. You pulled the covers over your head and felt like dying. Being sick was the worst feeling in the world.

You heard a knock at the door and Mattie peeked in, looking ready to leave. "_____? Are you up yet?"

You groaned from underneath the comforter and pulled it tighter over yourself. "Kill me nowww."

You heard the door close, then softly open again a few minutes later. A bowl was placed on the table next to your bed and you felt another blanket being draped over you. You peeked over your covers and smiled as Matthew left the room. 

You took the bowl of hot soup, probably instant, and drank it down. The liquid instantly soothed your throat and warmed you up. Still feeling to dizzy to get up, you decided to sleep again. 


You awoke to a loud buzzing sound and looked to see your phone almost fall off the night stand. "'Oppa~'?" 

"Hel - "

"WAHH! Don't be sick!" He sounded frantic over the phone, and you would've laughed if you had the energy to. Silly Taemin.

"It's not my fault~" You snuggled into your covers and coughed, but were happy to hear his voice over the phone. 

"Aigoo~! I'm coming over!" You surveyed your surroundings and realized you were still living in quite a mess. You didn't have time to do the laundry from the other day, dishes were probably in the sink and dishwasher, and you probably didn't have any food.

"W-what?! Uhh..uhh.." The clothes in your room alone were reason enough not to let anyone in, and you didn't even want to think about Mattie's room, or even the living room. "My house is messy! Don't!"

"But you're sick! And no one's taking care of you!"

"How did you even know?! Aigoo, I have no energy~" 

"Your brother...friend....guy....told me~ He was worried since he had rehearsal and you were home alone. I'm coming anyways!"

"What? Wai-" You heard the phone click. Omo.

You leaned back into your bed, hoping Taemin would somehow get lost on the short distance between the SM building and your apartment. Unfortunately, around twenty minutes later, you heard a knock at the door. You sighed, pulling the extra blanket Mattie gave you over your shoulders, and walked to the door. The screen next to the door indicated that it was indeed Taemin. He looked suspicious in his loose gray hoodie (which was pulled over his head), face mask, and sun glasses. 

"Yah, why are you dressed like that?!" You questioned him weakly and poked his stomach after letting him in. He pulled down the mask and took his glasses off, revealing a pleased smile. 

"Keke, your cheeks are red! Are you falling for me~?" 

"I'm sick, pabo~!" You stuck your tongue out and walked dizzily around him to shut the door. You felt like the world was spinning around you, and walking just made it worse, so you merely leaned against the door, trying to regain your composure. Worried, Taemin approached you, unsure of what to do.

"Are you ok? Ehh? Don't fall!" Taemin panicked, grabbing your waist before you were able to collapse on the floor. You didn't remember what happened next, but found yourself laying down on the couch. Your head was propped up on something, but you couldn't tell what it was, since you managed to cover your entire body with a spare blanket. You heard soft humming in the background, but it was nearer than you expected. You were comfortable and warm, so you didn't want to move, but you didn't want to keep Taemin waiting. How long had it been?

The humming faded and was replaced with soft breathing. Curious, you reached up and pulled the blanket down, only enough to expose your eyes. Taemin's head lolled to the side, jerking back up in discomfort. How the heck was his head right above yours? You looked to the side and found his legs hanging from the couch, then looked to the other side to see his stomach moving back and forth in step with his breathing. His mouth was curved into a slight smile; he looked content in his own little world. You wondered how you had gotten to be asleep on his lap, but decided you didn't care. 

You pulled the blanket back over the rest of your face carefully, falling back asleep.


Hmm. Fluff is acoming~!