What is this I'm feeling?!

Pfft, I dont fall in love!

 

  • Bella's POV

    I sit quietly with my hands cupping each side of my cheek. Wow. What the hell happened last night?

    "Uh... the girl from the cafe. Come on lets go." I hear Jonghyun say. I wait for the sound of their footsteps going down the stairs then get out of Jonghyuns closet.

    I sigh. Hmmm.... wheres my shoes?

    I look around then see a picture on Jonghyuns bedside table.

    I pick it up and smile.

     

    Jonghyun's POV

    Key and I start to play 1-on-1 basketball. I start to drift off from the game and start to think about last night.

    As Key takes a shot, i see familiar looking shoe. "Hey stop for a sec." I shout to Key then run towards the shoe.

    I scrunch my eyes then remember.

     

    Flashback

    "Jongie lets go play some ball!" Bella shouts while swinging Jonghyuns hand back and forth.

    "Mhm lets go Bee Bee." Jonghyun replies.

    They walk hand in hand towards the court with smiles on their faces. Once they arrive, Jonghyun frowns. "Oh no! We dont have a basketball!" Bella frowns then puts a pretend thinking face on. Jonghyun copies Bella and they both grin. Bellas eyes widen and she puts her finger up in the air. She bends down and picks up her shoe. "We can use this Jongie!"

    "Ah yes good idea B!"

    Bella giggles then throws her shoe towards the ring. widens when her shoe falls into the river. "Oh-oh..." Jonghyun says.

    Bellas smile widens. "Oh well i have another shoe its all good!"

    They play with Bellas shoe until its black. "We needa buy you some new shoes." "

    Okay! Sparkly ones!" Bella exclaims.

    End of flashback.

     

    I smile. "Come on Jong! We aint gonna get into the team if we're slacking round like this! I quickly nod then jog back to Key.

     

    Bella's POV

    It was a photo of Jonghyun and I in a photobooth.

    The first photo was of Jonghyun and I doing a peace sign.

    Second photo was of us doing silly faces.

    And the third was of Jonghyun kissing my cheek. I touch my cheek and I could seriously feel my cheeks heat up....

    Why am i feeling this way? It was just a one night thing right?

    The fourth photo had been ripped off but i wasnt gonna bother lookin for that.

    I shake all my thoughts away and put the photo back down. I start to scavenger hunt through all Jonghyun's things like the sticky beak i am.

    Cos you know.

    Yolo.

    I start to get bored since all i see are girls numbers and stuff. I turn his laptop on and look at the new Khigh updates.

     

    Spotted Jonghyun and Bella at the basketball court havin some old time fun.

     

    Spotted Jonghyun taking a girl into his house. Lets keep it a secret of who it is. Makes things interesting.

     

    I roll my eyes and keep scrolling up.

     

    Spotted. Seems our two bestfriends DO go with the rule 'Bros over Hoes'. Who knew. Jongkey at our favourite court again.

     

    Key. I never thought of what he'd think of this. That i like Jonghyun. Oops did i just think that? Well whatevs. Its true. ...I like Jonghyun. "I like Jonghyun." I start to think of what it would be like going out with Jonghyun. The Jonghyun. Playboy Jonghyun. He wouldnt hurt me right? More important question, does he like me back?

     

    Jonghyun's POV

    I get the shot in and Key groans. "Aight lets take a break!" I nod my head and we sit under our favourite tree. I take a sip of my water.

    Oh god my heads aching like craazy. I check my pocket for any hangover pills but only see a photo.

    My eyes widen and i shake my head. Pleease tell me thats not a photo of me and Bella kissing?! Please?! My face starts to feel hot and i quickly hide the photo before Key sees. I heavily blow air and put my drinkbottle against my cheek.

    What is this im feeling?

    Whats these things in my stomach?!

    Why am i feeling this way. I CANNOT feel this way. I am Kim Jonghyun. I am playboy Kim Jonghyun.

    I sigh. Who am i kidding. I... like... Bella. I like Bella. "Hey I gotta go." I quickly say to Key then start running home. I take my shortcut alley way to get there faster.

     

    Author's POV

    Maybe I should just see if he feels the same way? Okay... okay Bella. Lets do that. Bella thinks.

    Bella quickly walk down the stairs and out the door. Coincidentally, she see Jonghyun looking down punching things into his phone. Little did she know, he was looking for updates from KHigh girl for her whereabouts. "Jonghyun?" Bella says. Jonghyuns eyes widen.

    "Hey B." he says coolly.

    "Finished practicing?"

    "Uh no actually. I came home cos uh..."

    Bella waits for his reply. She scoffs. "Oh... your probably getting ready for a date right?" she rolls her eyes. "Sorry I got in your way."

    Bella pasts Jonghyun and frowns.

     

    Jonghyun's POV

    I let her walk off. Great. I cant believe i chickened out.

     


    Okay! Next chapters up! I hope you guys enjoy this. Sorry its not that long but... I'm hoping to update again tomorrow or Friday! Please give me your thoughts/feedbacks in the comments below! :')