Can't be the end

Pfft, I dont fall in love!

Continuation (Selena's POV)

Key was hugging Bella and patted her hair. I looked up at Jjong oppa and saw he was furious. Oh no. A mad Jonghyun isnt good let alone a furious one.

I remember when i was 5, and my first boyfriend stole my lollipop. I told Jonghyun and he got really mad and threw a basketball at his head numerous times.

When Bella was 13, she got teased when she got her first period since she leaked everywhere. Jonghyun broke into all the girls lockers and sprayed red paint all over their books. As for the boys, well... he shoved tampons down their throat... yeah.

Oh man, funny times. Funny times.

ANYWAY. I needa get him outta here.

I started to frantically cough and pound on my chest. Key and Bella look at me and i quickly wink at them. "Jong..hyun.."

He worriedly looks at me. "Lina are you okay?!" I keep coughing and shake my head.

"Water... can.. we get... water.."

He quickly gives Key a dirty look then takes me out of the shop. "Okay... lets go." He says as we quickly walk out of the shop.

Key's POV

Before Selena leaves, I quickly mouth her a thankyou. She slightly nods before shes dragged by Jonghyun. I look down at Bella and saw that she was still crying. "Its okay shhh." I looked at her eyes then down to her lips. I started to move my head towards hers, towards her lips.

And i could actually feel her kissing back.

Bella's POV

I was crying when Key's lips smashed into mine. For a split second, I let him. But then i remember what he had done. Its then when i pull away and slap him on the face.

"No dont! You cant just kiss me and think that everythings going to be okay Key!"

He looks down. "I know. Im sorry."

I wipe away my tears, and the room turns silent. "I think... you should go."

"Im not leaving without you."

I walk towards Key and sigh. "I think that we should..."

"No. No Bella." Key starts to tear up as he looks into my eyes. "I cant live without you. I cant live without your smile, your beautiful smile, or your heart, that warm forgiving heart of yours. Please Bella, dont do this."

I wanted to forgive him, trust me, I REALLY wanted to. But I didnt want this.

"No... your a different person to me now. I always thought of you as someone who would NEVER hurt me. Ever. And now, I just cant stop picturing you with her. And its changed everything. Forever."

"This... this cant be the end Bella."

I sympathetically look at Key. "Then how come it is."

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoy.