Don't Cry

Pfft, I dont fall in love!

Bella's POV

Whatevs . You hurt me. Emotionally. And well... this is my payback. Physically though hah.

I pull her stupid perfect hair and pulled her to the ground. I pinned her down then opened her purse. I took out one of her many lipglosses and took it out.

Selena's POV

"No not my lipgloss!" I yell but it was too late. I couldnt do anything cos stupid Bella was pinning me down.

I quickly moved around, trying to get out of Bella's grasp.

Authors POV

Bella looked at the new lipgloss that she took out. "Seriously? Another new one?" She chuckles and takes the cap off. She looked at the struggling Selena on the ground and laughed. Bella starts to squirt the lipgloss all over Selena's face. "I hate your stupid lipgloss!"

"Ahhh stop! Thats... new!" Selena says while moving her head left to right, trying to avoid the lipgloss.

Jonghyun's POV

I quickly open the door and see Bella squirting lipgloss on Selena. The site made me laugh but i covered my mouth.

Hey thats the same lipgloss cafe girl had.

Mh that tasted nice.

Wonder what that hotties doing right now?

Whoa Jonghyun STAY FOCUSED!

I quickly run towards Bella and hold her away. "Bella! Stop!"

Bella looks at me with her 'what-the-hell-do-you-think-your-doing' look. "Get. Off.Me."

I gulp and look at her with wide eyes.

<

Key's POV

I was still on the ground. Well who the hell would get up and fight that animal. Bella may be a sweet gal but lets face it. When shes mad, its messsssyyyyy. Just like Jonghyun actually...

Bella's POV

I was enjoying my little session of bashing Selena up with her lipgloss when that stupid dino got a hold of me. Aish stupid Jonghyun. I was gna bash him too, but then he showed me those stupid puppy dog eyes that everyone falls for. I groaned. I roughly yanked my arm away and sighed. I gave a final squirt of Selena's lipgloss onto her face and stood up. "Your lucky ."

Jonghyun put his hand on my shoulder and lightly pulled me back.

Jonghyun may have turned into a jerk, but he always cared for me and Selena. He kneeled down to Selena who had sat up and had her face slumped on her arms.

Selena's POV

I hear Jonghyun kneel in front of me. I feel his hand lift my cheek up. He looks into my eyes and softly smiles. "My little Lina. Always getting bullied by Bella. You okay?"

I smile when i hear him call me Lina. Jonghyun called me Lina or Bella Bee Bee whenever he was worried. I give him a small nod and a smile that reached my eyes.

"Good. Now lets get that lipgloss of you ne?" He slightly chuckles. I grin as he helps me off the ground.

Key's POV

I started to get up from the ground when Bella looked at me. "I told you to stay down didnt I?!" she yells.

I look at Selena and Jonghyun for support. Selena looks up at the ceiling, like its the most interesting thing on earth and Jonghyun concentrates on the lipgloss 'stuck' in Selena's hair. I sigh and look up at Bella. Guess I'll have to stick up for myself.

"You know, I knew you'd act this way," I say while SLOWLY getting up.

"Like what?"

"Like... like it even matters."

"What are you talking about Key?! Of course it matters!"

I sigh, "We always have fights Bella. Most of the time, we're hating on each other." I pause to look at her. She was looking down at the ground. "And... we're always just waiting for the opportunity to snap at each other."

She looks up at me and I see her tears building up. I continue. "Look, I know I hurt you... but you know that we do this. We like to mess with each other. Because thats what our relationship is based on. Games."

"But theres a limit Key! You dont SLEEP with my bestfriend!"

I guiltly nod. "I know, I know. Bella its the worst mistake I've ever made in my life and if i could, I'd take it back in a heartbeat. But I cant. I cant."

At this point, Jonghyun and Selena had eavsdropped on our conversation but I didnt care. Selena looked sad and Jonghyun looked MAD.

I turned my head to Bella and saw that she was on the verge of crying. I immediently walk towards her and pull her into a hug.

She stiffens up but then wraps her arms round my neck. I feel her tears run down. "Dont cry Bella. Please dont cry."