Drunk

Pfft, I dont fall in love!

Bella's POV

I walked up to the stage and smile. Okay, truth be told, i'd probably be the most stage fright person you'd ever meet. But for a limo? Dude, i'd eat my vomit and like it! I start to dance while looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's POV

My eyes widen when Bella walks up to the stage. Shi* shes actually doing it. She walks off the stage and takes the bottle from my hands.

"Well, guess your limos mine!" she proudly says and takes a gulp from her tequila.

"Hah yeah okay... thats enough alcohol for you B."

"Oh come on! We're just starting the party!"

I nervously laugh. I knew that Bella did this when she needed to let off some steam.

Key's POV

Selena and I left the hospital and thought, hey might as well buy some food. So here we are at KFC.

/shivers.

Gosh this place is seriously like haunted.

I sigh and walk towards the counter with Selena.

"Welcome to KFC!" Onew brightly says. "Hello Key!"

"Sup Jinki. Uh... can i have a bucket of chicken?" I say.

Onews eyes widen. "A BUCKET OF CHICKEN?!"

My eyebrows lift up. "Uh yeah a bucket. Problem?"

Onew quickly shakes his head then looks down. "That'll be $10. Please go wait over there." He says coldly.

I look at him weirdly then walk towards Selena.

Onew's POV

Man! Stupid Key and Selenas taking a WHOLE bucket of my heavenly chicken?! NOOOOO!

Selena's POV

BEEEP BEEEP

Spotted: Our two basketball champs getting drunk at a club. Look out Key, seems you and your 'bestfriend' don't follow the number one bro rule. 'Bros over Hoes'. -KHigh Girl.

I roll my eyes and close my phone. This damn KHigh Girls gettin on my nerves. Key clears his throat and causing me to look up at him. "You saw?"

"Yeah... But Jonghyun's probably just keeping her company... you know. Cos B usually drinks a lot when she needs to let off steam."

"Yeah. Your probably right." I look away and purse my lips.

"Your orders ready!" Onew says brightly. "Please eat the chicken with care and finish it all!" He says and forces a smile.

Author's POV

Jonghyun and Bella was now drunk. Bella swirled the bottle in her hand and giggled. "Jongie why dont we go dancing!"

Jonghyun smiles. "Oh yes! Lets go dancing!!!"

Next Day (Jonghyun's POV)

"Urrgghhh." I groan. Gosh deja vu. I open my eyes and see a brown haired girl sleeping next to me. I look down at Jjong junior and see if its clothed.

I smirk.

Whoo looks like i scored last night!

Hm.. i hope its the girl from the cafe... Wait... i cant remember anything from last night.

Last thing i remember was Bella dancing on the stage.

....Oh god. Please tell me its not...

Bella's POV

I silently groan in my head. So this is what a hangover feels like. I slowly open my eyes and see an unfamiliar wall. My eyes widen and i look around.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN JONGHYUN'S ROOM?!

Jonghyun's POV

The girl starts to stir then suddenly gets up. Oh god. I know that gold necklace.

ITS BELLA.

She looks at me with a shocked face. "What.the.hell.happened?!"

"...are you ?"

She looks down then quickly looks back up. "Yeah why?"

I look at her weirdly and wait for her to get there.

5 minutes past and she finally widens her eyes. "OH MY GOD WE DIDNT!"

I shamefully smile. "Yeah... we did."

"Dude im a !" she says then quickly covers .

I laugh but cover my mouth when i hear a knock at the door. "Come on its freaking 2pm! We need to practice!" I hear Key say.

I look at Bella then back at the door.

Well .

Key's POV

I hear scrambling from the other side of the door. "Just a minute man!"

"Kay... can i come in?"

"What?! NO!" Jonghyun quickly says.

"Hah uh okay man."

I tap on the door and patiently wait outside.

Then something sparkly caught my eye.

Bella's POV

Jonghyun and I frantically pull on our clothes and start cleaning up the room. "Eww why are there so many condoms on the floor?" I whisper.

Jonghyun shrugs then throws me his bin.

Jonghyun's POV

I quickly put my cushions and blankets back onto my bed. "Dude whats taking so long?!" I hear Key nag. I scoff.

Impatient bastard.

"Give me a second Key! Im trying to find my... shoes!"

I look at Bella and curse. "Go hide in my closet then when you hear us leave, come out." I whisper and slightly push her towards my closet.

"Okay okay. Bye!" she whispers back. I sprint to the door and smile.

"Hey Key!"

He looks at me weirdly. "You know.. i can tell when you've had a girl over. Dude if you dont want me to find out, maybe hide her shoes next time." he says with a smirk.

My eyes widen and i rub my neck cautiously looking at the shoes. Oh thank GOD they're new shoes!

"So whos the girl?" he asks with a grin.

"Uh... the girl from the cafe. Come on lets go."

Okaay! Chapter 14 done! Sorry for not updating for a while. Been really busy with studies -.- Please comment what you think so far!