Club Part 1

Pfft, I dont fall in love!
Its just in. Our favourite couple has shattered to the ground. Get in line girls and boys. We have new chickens on the market.

Next Day (Jonghyun's POV)

I checked my facebook and tried to ignore every post from KHigh girl. Like seriously okay we get it! Bella and Key arent together anymore whoopy! Gosh such old news anyway...

I was about to shut my laptop when i received a message. Hmm... Girl from cafe ey?

----: Hey Jongie

I flinch when i see her write Jongie. Only Bella calls me that.

Me: Sup

----: Well, I was wondering if we could meet up again. I miss your kisses <3

Damn this girls too clingy...

Me: Sorry, maybe next time. I gotta practice my game for ball. Talk later. Bye.

I quickly close my laptop and shiver. Clingy girls are a no-no.

Bella's POV

I rised from my bed with a smile on my face. Now people would think i'd be in bed, eating chocolate and icecream but no. I'm okay. It was for the best.

I took my new basketball and jogged to the court.

Oh great.

Selena.

Selena's POV

I woke up extra early today so I could help Bella in basketball. She's much better than me, but we used to always play together.

I quickly apply my favourite lipgloss, then head out the door.

Hmm shes not here yet. Might as well shoot some hoops.

Author's POV

Bella cautiously walked up to Selena. "What are YOU doing here?"

Selena softly smiled. "Hi B. I just came to play basketball with you."

Bella's eyes slightly light up. "I... dont need your help. You may go now."

Selena winces and realises shes still mad. "Come on B. We always practice together. Lets just forget everything for 2 hours."

Bella thinks for a good 5 minutes then look at Selena. "Fine."

CLICK!

Spotted: Our besties talking again? Guess it'll ALWAYS be hoes before bros hm? I gotta say, I've missed the scandals our two bestfriends do together. KHighGirl.

Bella's POV

I miss this. I miss having my bestfriend there helping me. I miss Selena. Along with that, I miss the 4 of us hanging together. I miss all of it.

At home

"Umma I'm home!" I smile and put my basketball down. I skip towards the kitchen and chuckle. "Mmm umma something smells good!" I look in the pantry. Hmm... "Umma! Where are you?" I start to look for a letter or anything to signal that she went out.

I walked to the sink. Thats when i saw her on the ground. "Umma!" I quickly call the hospital and kneel down to the ground. "Umma! Wake up!"

At the hospital (Selena's POV)

I see her frantically walking up and down the hospital, waiting for the doctor. Key and I walk up to her and see her biting her nails, with tears in her eyes.

"B." she looks up at me and stops pacing. At first, she just stares at me. After what seemed to be the longest minute of my life, she comes up to me and pulle me into a hug. "Its okay B. She's gonna be okay." I look at Key and he starts to pat her head. Bella cries harder and I hug her tighter.

The doctor comes out and Bella quickly wipes her tears away.

Bella's POV

I pull out of the hug and quickly wipe away my tears. "How is she doc?"

"Shes gonna be okay. We ran a couple of tests, we told your mum the results. Maybe you should ask her later on. Shes resting right now."

I say thankyou and he leaves. I turn to Key and Selena and smile. "You guys, thanks for coming. Wheres Jonghyun?"

Key shrugs and softly smiles. "He uh... he's at his club."

Jonghyun had his own club that he started. Good money. With his dad being rich and all, of course he could afford it. "Oh...okay. Uhm you guys can go now if you want. Thanks again."

They nod and both give me a hug and leave.

20 minutes later

I open the door to my mums room and walk in. "Umma?"

She looks up from her magazine and smiles. "Hey Bell, hows my little girl?" she says like as if nothing happened.

"How am i? How are you mum? I've been so worried! The doctor said he ran some tests. Is everything alright?"

Mums smile fades when the word tests comes up. "Yeah...yeah everythings fine." she says with a reassuring smile. "Im fine."

I nod and sigh. "Well, go on! Go practice basketball or something. Dont let your ol mum keep you away!" she says.

"Nah ill just stay with you."

"Now go on Isabella."

I cringe when i hear my real name. "Fine."

At the club (Jonghyuns POV)

I take a sip of my drink and set it down. The poll dancers where y as. I keep my eye on them when security comes up to me. "Sir, you have a visitor."

"Is she hot?" I joke.

"Uh.. her names Bella."

My eyes widen and i nod. "Yeah uh send her in."

I lift my drink from the table and take another sip.

"Hey." she says.

"Hey Bella. Whatcha doin here?"

She sits down and takes my drink and sculls in down. "More."

Bella never drank unless something was wrong. "Bella?"

She sighs. "My mums in hospital. Somethings wrong. Shes not telling me." she says as she pours more alcohol into the glass. She hands it to me then drinks from the bottle. "This is the place to forget about all your worries right?"

I smile and nod. "Mhm."

I drift my eyes back to the dancers. Bella follows my eyes and laughs. "Oh my god i thought this was a club?"

"It is. Dude your in the VIP room. This is just for me." I say and smirk.

She smiles and gets up. "Whatcha think i'll look like up there?"

I look away from the dancers and look at Bella. "Good. But you aint gonna go up there. I know you."

"Fine. If i go up there... i get your limo for a week."

I chuckle. "Fine. And if you dont go up there?"

Bella thinks for a while a smirks. "You can have the court all to yourself."

I smile. "Your on."

She frowns. "You dont think ill go up there do you?"

{

"I KNOW you wont go up there B." She hands me her bottle and gets up.