Trouble

Temptation

A month had passed since Sehun’s return, and tomorrow was Chen and I’s first month anniversary.

I sat silently at my desk, doodling random swirls and words on my notebook as I waited for class to begin. Sehun silently entered, and even though I didn’t remove my gaze from my notebook, I could feel his presence like the sun. He took his normal route in the aisle next to me, brushing my shoulder, like always, as he headed to his seat, but today he decided to switch the script.

I sat up straight as I felt him sit in the seat right behind me. He cleared his throat and shuffled around, placing his giant feet roughly on the metal basket under my chair.

“What the heck…” I mouthed as I tried to regain my posher. I took a deep breath and held it as Yeonju stomped into the room. She noticed Sehun’s new seat, and a wicked grin grew on her face as she took a seat.

“Good morning, ______, Sehun,” she greeted, waving happily at Sehun.

I couldn’t see him, but I assumed he waved back. The two of them had grown a somewhat stiff friendship. Yeonju attempting to crack his codes, and he trying to get her undressed—both not quite reaching their goals yet.

The teacher began her lecture, and that’s when Juju decided to talk to me.

“So… what do you and Chen have planned for tomorrow night?” She raised her eyebrows suggestively and I tried to hide a smile.

Instead I shrugged, “not really sure. Chen won’t tell me anything. He just says to dress nice and that he’ll pick me up at eight. Whatever that means.”

“Did you get him anything?”

I nodded, “yeah, I bought him a notebook for him to write his songs in. You know he’s taking his singing seriously now, right?”

Yeonju nodded, “of course, he never shuts up. Between him, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo, I literally don’t know whose worse.”

I giggled, covering my mouth with my hand to stifle the noise. We were the only students talking, and I didn’t want to draw attention to myself.    

“Anyways,” Yeonju continued. “I’m sure he’ll love it, he’d love a used tissue if you were the one who gave it to him.”

“Ew,” I groaned and slapped her arm. “Stop that.”

The slap was louder than I had anticipated, and the teacher stopped her lecture, focusing on reprimanding us instead.

“Sit right in your seats and pay attention. You wouldn’t want the whole class to take a test on this material at the end of class would you?”

“No, ma’am,” Yeonju and I muttered, returning to our note taking.

Around five minutes in, my chair started to vibrate. I glanced around me until I remembered Sehun’s feet that were resting on the basket under my chair. I sighed, and leaned further down in my seat, hoping he’d stop.

After about a minute, my desk stopped shaking, and I took a relieved breath, as I returned to my normal sitting position.

But then I started feeling cold wind on my neck. I rubbed the flesh distractedly, and paid no mind to it, that was until I felt it again. I brushed the back of my neck again and then I heard muffled chuckling.

Sehun was blowing on my neck.

I let out an aggravated sigh and turned my head to the side to hiss, “stop!”

He returned my gaze with an innocent look, and raised his eyebrows as if to say, “what?”

I just rolled my eyes and continued to write notes, praying that he’d just leave me alone.

For the past month, Sehun would do things to me from time to time. Brushing his arm against mine on his way to his seat in class, ‘bumping’ into me in the middle of the hall, causing me to run into lockers. Getting closer to Yeonju when he noticed I was around—and getting even more comfortable with her when Chen was near. I didn’t know what exactly he was trying to do, probably make me regret ever having feelings for him, but it was getting annoying.

And if I were honest, a bit thrilling.

Even though, I was slightly afraid of the boy, I had to admit that I did enjoy the attention he’d give me, even if it was borderline bullying.

I guess old feelings died hard.

Nothing happened for a while, and I was finally relaxing, but then I felt a sharp jab on my ribs and I cried out, jumping in my seat.

Sehun started dying, his laugh resembling a monkey’s as I tried to catch my breath.

“_____ and Sehun! You two stay after class, since you don’t know how to pay attention.”

“But…” I didn’t even bother trying to defend myself. The bell rang and I spun to glare at the tall boy, who just tilted his head and smiled sweetly at me. “This is all your fault.”

“Tough luck,” he shrugged and waved happily at Yeonju as she reluctantly gathered her books, giving me a pitying look.

“Can you tell Chen I’ll be late to lunch,” I sighed, as I remained in my seat. She nodded, took one more glance at Sehun, and left the classroom.

Our teacher marched over to us, her face red and her hands fists on her hips. “_____, I had to tell you twice today to pay attention, because of this, you have to write that you’ll pay attention in class on both sides of a loose-leaf paper. I will reiterate since you seem to lack attention span: that is both front and back, Ms. _____.”

I pouted and scowled at the middle-aged woman, biting back a damaging retort.

“Mr. Oh,” she began, shifting her eyes to the blond boy behind me. “You do realize that blond hair isn’t very becoming on you, right?”

I began coughing at the insult, but Sehun just smiled warmly at her and nodded, “exactly way I dyed it, Mrs. Park.”

“While Ms. _____ writes her punishment, you will clean my room. That includes boards, erasers, desks, and floors. Am I clear?”

He saluted at her, “ma’am, yes, ma’am.”

“Good,” she walked back to her desk and gathered her bag. “I’ll be back after lunch is over. I expect this room to be spotless, a piece of paper on my desk, and no students when I return.”

With that she left.

“This is bogus,” I complained as I took out a fresh blank piece of paper. “I never get in trouble. Ever. This .”

Sehun got up and approached the black board, grabbing two chalky erasers. “You complain too much, you know?”

I glared at him, “I have every right to complain. If it weren’t for you being a damn nuisance, I would be at the cafeteria eating.”

“With Chen?” He asked, and his voice sounded somewhat strained.

“Well, yeah…” He was right in front of me now, and he raised his arms and started clapping the erasers together, causing a cloud of chalk dust to build around me.

I began coughing, “Sehun! Stop!”

He did as he was told, a satisfied smirk resting on his usually cold face, “the erasers are clean now.”

“,” I muttered as I continued writing.

Fifteen minutes passed in silence. The only sounds being the scratching of my pencil across the paper and the shifting of desks as Sehun continued cleaning the room. I was actually surprised to see him doing as he was told. I expected him to just walk out, or bribe me into doing it. But he just continued on as he was told, wiping down desks and pushing them to clear room for him to sweep.

It got to the point where every desk was pushed but mine. I sat in the middle of the room, with around twenty lines left to fill.

Sehun slammed his hands down on my desk, causing me to jump and my pencil to break.

“Good going,” I snapped, raising my head to look at him.

He was smiling still—which I just realized, this was the first day I had ever seen him smile, and he was doing it a lot—and cocked his head to the side, “I have to clean your desk.”

“Oh, okay.” I went to stand up, but he placed his large hands on my shoulders and roughly pushed me back down into my seat.

“Allow me,” He began dragging my desk to the side with me still in it. Once he had it against the wall, he locked eyes with me. My eyes were wide with surprise, but widened even more as he leaned in closer, his nose only centimeters away.

“Why don’t you go sit in Mrs. Park’s desk while I finish the floor up, yeah?” He murmured, his dark eyes penetrating into my soul.

“Oh—okay,” was all I was able to spit out as he pulled away, straightening up and giving me room to leave the desk I was sitting at in favor for my teacher’s.

“Thank you,” he said softly, and I nearly tripped as he said that.

“It’s no problem,” I breathed and hurriedly rushed through the rest of my sentences.

He was just beginning to mop when I left the room.


A/N: FINALLY i have updated this bad boy. sorry for the wair, but good things come with time, yes? So what do you guys think??? I like it haha