Chapter 6

She's Back Sequel to 'Joo Hyun!'

Yonghwa let out a heavy sigh. "Its sajangnim. I think he already know about this. Me and Hyun. He told me to bring Hyun along to the company." Yonghwa didn't felt suprise as he already saw this coming. He already expected this thing to happen sooner or later. Seohyun on the other hand just kept silence. She think that its already the time to reveal herself. The world should know. She was a bit nervous on what the netizens will react towards this news. "Lets go Hyun,we need to go." he said as he reach for her hand. "See you later guys." She said to the boys and smiled. They walked out of the dorm and holding hands. Thankfully there was no reporters waiting for them out of the dorm. "Im nervous oppa. I mean,will the world accept the fact that im still alive? What will their reaction be?" Seohyun said with a worried tone in her voice and and look at Yonghwa trying to find the answer she was looking for. Yonghwa understand how she feels. Its been a long time since the world was awakened by SNSD Maknae's death. And now,once again the world was awakened by the news that the Maknae didn't really died. Of course she would be nervous.

     "Relax Hyun. Nothings bad will happen. Im sure the world will feel happy when they know that you're alive." Yonghwa tried to make her feel good though he,himself don't know what will happen. Some might be happy of the news that she's alive and they're back together. Some might feel that they have been fooled because she has been declared dead and suddenly she appeared back. Is that even a joke? Yonghwa shrugged of those thought and continue driving. The drive there didn't take so long. The time distance is a 10 minute drive from the dorm. Yonghwa opened the door for her when they arrived there. "Oppa,im nervous. What should i do?" Seohyun said with a worried expression and tugged on his shirt like a 5 year old kid. "Don't worry Hyun,im here." They felt that all the eyes there were on them as they walked in the lobby. Some were whispering words. As if understanding what Seohyun feels Yonghwa whispered to her "Don't be nervous Hyun. I promise,nothing bad will happen." he tighten the grip on his hand and walk in to the elevator. They went to the highest floor of the building.

      Seohyun could feel her heart thumped loudly as they walk to the CEO's room. Yonghwa then knocked the door of the office. "Come in." The CEO said. At that time,she felt extremely nervous. More nervous when she was performing on her debut stage more than 10 years ago. Seohyun can't help but just look on the floor as she aren't brave enough to meet the CEO's eyes. "Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim." They both said and bowed politely. "Have a seat." They both sat down but Yonghwa still didn't let go of her hand. He wants to make her feel secured in any situation. "I heard about the news this morning. I was shocked. I don't think im the only one,the world felt shocked too." The CEO said with a serious tone. Sensing the nervousness in Seohyun,the CEO said "Don't worry Seohyun-ssi. Im not mad. Its not that im going to eat you." he laughed. Both of them expected him to be mad. This is not expected at all. At first,he looks that he's mad,but then he laughed as if its a thing to be laughed at. Yonghwa didn't understand his CEO. "What a weird CEO." He thought. Seohyun who was beside him felt so relieved. It feels like a heavy burden has been lifted off from her shoulder. "Now,tell me what are you guys going to do?" He asked them. "Well i was planning to held a press conference." Yonghwa said. Seohyun looked at him. She didn't know he already think about this. "Maybe he already expected this." She thought in her mind.

    "Have you set on the date yet? What about this Saturday?" The CEO recommended. "I was thinking like that too sajangnim. Can we held it at Hyatt Regency Incheon?" He asked. "Sure,why not? I'll tell my secretary to book a hall for you guys for this Saturday." He said and smiled at both of them. "Thank you sajangnim." They stand up and bowed at him. Like a gentleman,Yonghwa opened the door again for her. The CEO just chuckled watching both of them. "Woahh,that was so nerve-wrecking. How can he know that im nervous oppa? Is he a mind reader? Do you know how nervous am i?" She said and giggled. "Yeah,i know. I thought that he's going to be mad.." They walked to the parking lot and drive home. Yonghwa can't wait for this Saturday. He hopes that his plan works.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 days later*

Seohyun waked up early to get ready for the big day. She take a bathe and wear a dress. A white creamy sleeveless dress and a soft pink knitted cardigan. She put on a headband which has a mini butterfly on it. She put on a light make up to look natural. She looked on the mirror and smiled widely,satisfied with her look. "There,just nice." She thought. She send a message to Yonghwa.

"To: Yo~ong oppa <3

Good morning oppa ^^ Are you awake? Im ready. This will be my first 

appearance on public after a while. I hope everything will be fine.

See you there oppa ! :D

From: Hyu~un

      She then waited for Yonghwa to pick her up at her house. She was eating her breakfast when suddenly her phone received a message.

"From: Yo~ong oppa <3

Yes,im awake. Im having a breakfast now. Can't wait to see you.

Bye ^^

   She smiled like a mad person upon seeing the message. 20 minutes later Yonghwa came and picked her up at her house.The car was filled with laughter and cheesy words along their way there. They arrived there on 8:30 a.m. sharp. They were so suprised. They saw a lots of fans in front the entrance of the hotel holding placards written with words of support and congratulary for being back together. The news of the press conference was spread widely on the internet. Seohyun was touched from the sight and almost shed tears. She just smiled sweetly at them and waved. All this time,she thought that SNSD fans and Yongseo fans forgot about them. But that prove her wrong. They came to  support her today. Seohyun and Yonghwa walked to the lobby and was welcomed by the owner itself. The owner of the hotel was honored to be the host of the press conference. They then were brought to the hall where the press conference will be held at and meet the MC for the press conference. They were discussing about the press conference and minutes later,the hall has been filled with reporters from varieties of television channel and internet site. The SNSD and CNBlue members came to support them. Yonghwa and Seohyun's parent also came.  

    Cold sweats formed on her palm. She looked in front of her. Cameras flashing at them but she just smiled to hide her nervousness. "This is it. No backing off." She said to herself. The press conference went smoothly. And of course,there was some sensitive question but they answered it professionally. The press conference almost ended when suddenly Yonghwa stand up and picked up the microphone on the table. "Hello everybody. I have something to announce." He then look at Seohyun and smiled at her. Unclear whisper were heard from the reporters crowd. They were wondering what are Yonghwa going to do with next.

   Yonghwa took out the red coloured ring box from his pocket and open it. Seohyun eyes widen when she saw the content of the box. Its a ring. Yonghwa kneeled on his knees and cleared his throat. "Seo Joohyun,will you marry me? Be my wife and stay by my side for eternity and grow old together cause i can't imagine without you by my side. There are many ways to be hapy in life but all i need is you. Will you be the one for me? Will you? " Yonghwa couldn't say more as he mind suddenly went blank. It was quite for a while. The reporters started to whisper again. "Yes,yes,yes ! Of course im willing to be your wife oppa. I would marry you for thousand times if you want to." Seohyun said and tears streamed down her cheeks. A happiness tears. Yonghwa picked her up and swirl her around ignoring everybody in front of them. Cameras starts flashing again and the sound of applause filled the hall. The SNSD girls cried and hugged each other. The CNBlue brothers just smiled. Their parents can't help it but cry too.  Yonghwa cupped her face and kissed. It was a short but a sweet kiss. It was a historical day of their life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys ! This is the last chapter. Im planning to write an epilogue if you guys want one. I won't label this fanfic complete yet. I will tell what happen to Joohyun's child on the epilogue chapter. Please comment on what you think. It really made my day when i see new comments. Love u guys :-* Do subscribe,comment and upvote ! Thank you for subscribing to my 3 new subscribers:

1)FifteenOctBaby      2)baebybo     3)Eunix98