Epilogue

She's Back Sequel to 'Joo Hyun!'

*5 Years later*

"Ladies and gentlemen,this is your captain speaking,we would like to welcome you onboard in our airlines to New Zealand. We will soon take off on 10:50 p.m and we are predicted to land in Auckland International Airport on 3:50 p.m New Zealand time.Once again,we would like to thank you for choosing our airlines and fly with us today and we hope you have a great time onboard." The captain of the airlines speak. I landed my head on Yonghwa's shoulder and intertwined our finger together. I can't stop myself from smiling like a total fool. This is the moment that we have been waiting for after getting married for 5 years. 5 years back, we can't go to a honeymoon because our little Yonghyun was still a toddler. And this time,we planned it for a family trip instead of honeymoon. I just think that it will be more fun with the kids. And no,doubt that Yonghyun has now grown into a handsome boy or should i say the mini version of Yonghwa. He looks so much like Yonghwa oppa. The eyes,the nose and lips. Exactly the same. He even inherits Yonghwa's attitude. I treat him like my own child eventhough he was born from the woman who tried to kill me years ago. He was such an obedient child and never raises his voice though he was angry. He's my forever baby boy. The moment when we bring Yonghyun home,I told Yonghwa oppa that we should at least  let Yonghyun know who is his mom once he grow up but Yonghwa oppa strictly told me that it will remain as a secret forever. He wants Yonghyun to think me as his mom. I can't do nothing but just obeyed his words.

     I clearly remember the moment when we took  him from his mom at the prison. 

*Flashback*

*Joohyun's POV*

Today was finally the day where i'll be giving my son to his dad. I really hope that his dad will take a good care of him and don't hate him just because what i've did to him. I look at my 1 months old baby boy while holding him walking with heavy steps to the visitor room. The prison let me to take care of him until he's 1 months old. I trace his little face with my fingers and scan his features. He really resembles Yonghwa oppa. The warden opened the door for me and to my suprise,there's not only Yonghwa who was there. He came with a woman. The woman who i thought died years ago. The woman who i would never forget. I wonder why she was here. I put my head down feeling embarassed towards the woman who i tried to kill. She somehow look very calm and smiled the moment she saw my Yonghyun. A guilty feeling attacked me suddenly. Why she still look calm when she knew that i was the one who tried to kill her before? "Annyeong oppa." I greet him with a shaking voice. "Hmm,yeah." He answered. "So,you know right why i came today?" He speak again. "Yes oppa." I retorted and look at my baby. I don't have the courage to look him in his eyes. If only everything was still a secret,we could be happy with our baby now. Yonghwa oppa would never leave me. A woman voice broke my chain of thought. "Are you okay Joohyun-ssi?" Seohyun said and holding my hands. I look at her with my teary eyes. "Seohyun-ssi im sorry. Im sorry for what i have done to you. Im sorry for snatching Yonghwa oppa from you. Im sorry for making your life miserable You don't deserve this." I said and finally burst into tears. 

     Seohyun stand up from her chair and hug me. She patted my back. She cupped my face and wiped my tears. "Shhh,its okay Joohyun-ssi. The past is in the past. Its okay,i've forgive you long time ago. Don't worry,i don't hold any grudges on you. Please don't cry. Your baby won't like it if he knows that his mother are crying." I nodded and stop crying. I don't know why she still want to forgive me after what i've done to her. If i was in her shoes,i would never forgive the person who tried to kill me. She's really a woman with a warm heart. An angel sent from above. "Look,Joohyun. I know that you are worried to give your son to us. Don't worry i will treat him like my own son." Seohyun said and smiled warmly to me."Yeah. Don't worry. We'll visit you in the prison to tell you about him. I'm not that cruel anyway." Yonghwa said. I can sense that he was talking to me in a mocking tone and purposely emphasizing the word 'cruel'. I understand why he acted that way. If this is the price that i must pay for what i did,then i'll accept it with an open heart. I gave a last long kiss on my baby's forehead before handing him to his dad. I really can't let him go. He is my life from the day he was born. "Take care,Yonghyun. Be a good boy and listen to your daddy okay? Remember,i'll always love you." I whispered softly to his ear which was quite visible  for Yonghwa and Seohyun to hear. Yonghwa look very happy when he hold Yonghyun. He kissed Yonghyun's forehead and smiled like a proud dad. "Oppa,please take care of Yonghyun." I said with my eyes still on my son. "So Yonghyun is his name? Of course,i will take care of him. Take care of yourself too." Yonghwa said and looked away from me. I feel that he still cares for me.....a bit after hearing to his last sentence. I smiled bitterly to them. "We'll be leaving now Joohyun-ssi. Take care." Seohyun said and bowed politely. I nodded lightly. They really look like one happy family with Yonghyun in Yonghwa's arm. Their silhoutte slowly dissapear from my sight as they walked away.

*End of flashback*

   Oh,and before i forgot,let me introduce my 3 years old daughter,Seohwa.She was born 2 years later after Yonghyun. She has Yonghwa oppa's eyes and my nose and lips. She is our little princess. I still remember the day when Seohwa was born. Yonghyun refused to go back home and insist to stay at the hospital to accompany me. He was the happiest among us. He really act like a responsible big brother though he was just 2 back then. He really loves Seohwa. I know that he'll be a good big brother when he grow bigger in the future. I really love both of them so much. They're my life. I wouldn't trade them with anything in this world. They're my precious babies. Yes, my babies. I will always call them my babies though one day they will get married and have children. I just can't stop smiling. This is the best moment of my life. I was interrupted when  suddenly someone nudged his elbow on me. "Hey Hyun,why are you smiling from earlier. Don't your cheek muscles hurt? What are you thinking about?" Yonghwa oppa asked me. "Nothing oppa. I just feel so happy with my life now. I feel like my life has completed. 5 years of marriage  and now we already have Yonghyun and Seohwa. Those 5 years is really not an easy road for us. Sometimes we may fight with each other over a petty things but those fight taught me the meaning of a happiness. It makes me into a better person." I said and looked into his eyes deeply. "Yes Hyun,you're right. Having our children really change me to a mature person. From this moment,i promise to go through all the difficulties that would come to us in the future and not letting you go ever again. I want to grow old with you and raise our children together. I will love you with all my heart till death do us apart. No,i will love you for eternity Hyun. Even if am born again,you would be the person that i would want to marry." Yonghwa said romantically and kissed her on the forehead ignoring other passengers onboard since most of them are asleep. "I love you oppa." "I love you too Hyun." They both said and lean on each other. Seohyun and Yonghwa silently pray in their heart that God will not take their happiness away and pray for themselves to be strong despite of all the difficulties they might face in the future and hoping that their marriage will last forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys,here's the epilogue. This fanfic has finally came to its end. Im so sad yet so happy,well mixed emotion. Im sorry if the epilogue didn't reach your level of  expectation. I tried my best though. It was such a great journey with you guys. And to my precious 40 subscribers,thank you so much. I love you guys ;) Also,thanks to those who commented and upvoted this fic. Those comments really give me strength and inspiration to write. No words could describe how happy i am right now. Hope to see you guys again. Oh yeah,would you guys like it if i write another Yongseo fanfic in the future? Please tell me your opinion. I already have some few story lines in my head :D