Chapter 3

She's Back Sequel to 'Joo Hyun!'

Yonghwa's POV

Yonghwa was still looking at the direction when suddenly a loud honk was heard. He quickly came to reality. "I must be hallucinating. There's no way the girl there is Hyun. She's GONE anyways." Yonghwa thought in his mind and sighed heavily.  He quickly step on the pedal and drive home. He press the passcode and enter his house. He look around his house and reminiscing his moment with Joo Hyun. He felt sorry for her even after what she have done to him. She used to be his wife after all. Yonghwa then went upstair to his room and take a quick shower. He laid on the bed after changing into a pair of comfortable sleepwear. He stared on the ceiling. He wonder why he still can't stop thinking about the girl he saw on the sidewalk of the street on his way home just now.

      "Hyun is gone but why did i have a feeling that its her?" Yonghwa mumbled to himself.  He felt weird. He feels that the girl he saw on the street  was very familiar. He look on the desk clock on his side and it reads 1:30 am. He just realised that he have some schedule on the early morning and later dozed of to dreamland with Hyun in his mind.

Seohyun's POV

Seohyun was walking back home from meeting the SNSD members in a secret place. She sighed heavily. The girls told her that its still not the time yet to meet him. They said it might get dangerous and what if another sasaeng fan like Joo Hyun do something to her. She misses Yonghwa so much after so much years only looking at him from afar. Yes,Seohyun is actually watching her beloved man from afar. She remember one day when she saw Yonghwa and his ex-wife Joo Hyun, having a date at a park. Yonghwa looks very happy back then. He laughed cheerfully and fed her some ice cream. Seohyun can't forget that look when Yonghwa gazed at Joo Hyun lovingly very similar to what Yonghwa always did to her. That broke her heart to pieces. She thought that Yonghwa had moved on. With a hurtful heart,she went back home crying.

      The light tap on her shoulder broke her chains of thought. "Miss,are you okay? You seems out of place. And you looks like Seohyun too." A midle-aged man told her. The world still didn't know yet that the SNSD maknae is still ALIVE. "Ne? Oh im sorry. I was thinking of something. You must be mistaken. Many people told me that i looks like Seohyun." She lied to the older man. Well,thats what she told them when they said that she looks like the SNSD maknae. The midle-aged man nodded awkwardly and walk away. He never thought that there are lots doppelgänger in this world that looks EXACTLY the same.

      Seohyun was about to cross the road when she saw the man that she missed and longing for. Yes,she's not mistaken. Its Yonghwa. She widen her eyes and was about to call out his name when he suddenly drive away and slowly dissapear from her sight. She feels like slumping down and cried her heart out. She's one step late. Little did she knew Yonghwa was looking at her direction when she was still in her own little world. She rode a taxi back home while looking at the moon out of the window as tears role down her cheek. That night,she couldn't fall asleep even how hard she tried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 week later*

Yonghwa was still in the studio  practicing for their upcoming comeback. His brothers felt weird seeing their hyung cannot focus while practicing. They remember the last time Yonghwa was like this was after Hyun's death.  "Hyung are you okay? You seems not well. We can stop practicing if you want to." Jungshin being the caring maknae speak out. "Yeah hyung, Jungshin's right. How about you stay at home and take some rest." Jonghyun added. "Ani-aniya. Im fine. Its just that im thinking of my Hyun." Yonghwa replied. They boys look at each other. There was an awkward silence for a while. Until Minhyuk speak up "What happen hyung?"  "Last week. I think i saw her  on the sidewalk of the street when im driving home.  But i know its  impossible. Hyun's gone. My mind keep telling me that but it feels not right. It feels like thats her,my Hyun." Yonghwa said with a confused look in his face. "Yeah, its not like noona can wake up from the grave." Jungshin blurted. Jonghyun and Minhyuk send him a deathly glare upon hearing that. "Mianhae hyung." Jungshin apologized as he realized what he just said. "Kwaenchana Jungshin-ah." Yonghwa retorted.

     The band practice ended early on that day. Jonghyun texted his girlfriend, YoonA and tell her what happened to his Yonghwa hyung. YoonA was so suprised when Jonghyun told her that Yonghwa saw Seohyun a weeks ago. She felt worried about it. She can't tell Jonghyun about it because Jonghyun know nothing about it too. Yes,even her boyfriend didn't know at all about it. The SNSD girls just keep it to themselves and promised not to tell anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa stopped by a convenience store nearby his neighborhood to buy some food. He went out after he paid at the counter. He was about to get in his car when suddenly he saw the familiar silhoutte AGAIN across the street. That moment he knew it was her. His Hyun ! The plastic bag on his hand dropped as he was so suprised.

Seohyun's POV

I was walking home back from park. I felt a bit  relaxed after talking a walk and inhaling some fresh air. I felt as if someone was staring at me and so i turn around and look the opposite of the street. I felt my heart thump loudly as i saw a pair of eyes staring at me. Its him,my Yong. He's not far from me now and he's looking at me. I looked at him and felt like my feet was rooted to the ground. I can't move. Just then i saw Yonghwa running towards me. Yes,me. My heart thumped louder as he's closer to me. After a few second,he's now in front of me. It feels like the world had just stopped and just both of us there. We look at each other. A longing look. Until Yonghwa speak up. "Hyun,is that you? Im not hallucinating right? Its really you !" Yonghwa said while shaking her shoulder. His eyes reddened. No,he can't take this anymore. He immediately hug her while mumbling words that no one understand. Tears start to b down her cheek as she tighten the hug on Yonghwa's waist. "Yes oppa. Its me, your Hyun......." She said in between her sob. "What in the world actually happened to you Hyun? I thought you LEFT me." Yonghwa said after able to calm down himelf a bit. "............" 

To be continued.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : chapter 3 is up ! Yayyy its Yongseo's reunion at last ^^  I was bored so here's an update for u guys :D and i saw your comment. It really makes me happy. U guys rockksss !! Thanks to my new 7 subscriber who subscribed tho this story ;) Do subscribe,comment and upvote guys ;)

1)nadirah

2) smtiseo

3)fxc1811

4)ruhil89

5)weluvyongseo11

6)victoria04

7)genevievechermaine