Chapter 4

She's Back Sequel to 'Joo Hyun!'

"What in the world actually happened to you Hyun? I thought you LEFT me." Yonghwa said after able to calm down himself a bit. "I was actually there with you oppa,watching you from afar all the time." Seohyun said with trembling voice and buried her face on Yonghwa's chest and sobbed loudly. "Shhh,Hyun...its okay. You have a plenty of time to explain it to me." Yonghwa said while her hair gently. Yonghwa gave a long kiss on her hair. She still have the same scent just like the old days. The scent that he missed for a long time. He can't believe the girl who he thought had left him is in his embrace right now. "Lets go home now Hyun before someone see us." Yonghwa said as they break the hug. He intertwined his finger with Seohyun. There,it fits perfectly. He carefully led Seohyun to his car and as usual like back in the days,he opened the door for her. Without they realizing it,they're some sneeky paparazzi tailing them to their home and snapping pictures of them.

     The drive to home was filled with silence,but not with awkward ones. Its a comfortable one. They spend the time gazing at each other lovingly and hold each other's hand and not letting it go as if their life depends on it. No words could describe their happiness and they wished for time to stop. Yonghwa silently pray in his heart hoping that God will not take her away from him again and hoping that this moment will remain forever. Seohyun was so suprised when they reached at the place that Yonghwa called home. Its their house during the WGM era. She looked at Yonghwa with a questioning as if asking him why they are here. Yonghwa flashed her his sweetest smile and nodded his head assuring that everything's fine. He then went to the owners house asking them permission to spend a night there. The owner was so suprised when they saw Seohyun. Yonghwa promised them to tell everything to them later and so,the owner gave them the key.

     They entered the house and realized nothing had changed. The difference is the fence outside the house was painted in green. The feeling was so familiar as they stepped in the house. The scent was still there. The landscape was still the same. And there, they saw the same yellow sofa that shares memories of them years ago. As if communicating in their brain,Seohyun and Yonghwa walk to the sofa at the same time and sit there. Yonghwa was the first to start the conversation. "How are you Hyun? I missed you so much." Yonghwa said while looking at her eyes deeply. "Im still the same person oppa. I thought you've moved on and forgot about me when you announced that you wanted to marry Joo Hyun." Seohyun said with a sad expression plastered on her beautiful face. Yonghwa frowned on that statement. He knew Seohyun must have misunderstand everything. He need to clear everything up. "I don't know Hyun. Maybe that she resembles you so much thats why i married her. Me myself was so confused wether i like her or its just because she looks like you. But now,its confirmed. I didn't love her. You're the only one i love Hyun." Yonghwa said with his husky voice which always gives Seohyun butterfly in her stomach even after so many years.

     Seohyun look at him with her glistening eyes. "Why am i so stupid? Why did i think that he had moved on when he still loves me?" Seohyun cursed in her mind. "You owe me an explanation young lady about why you disappear." Yonghwa told her with some sense of flirting in his voice. A choding will remain choding forever,Seohyun thought in her mind. "I fell onto coma after the day i met the accident. The doctor said i barely had a chance to live. But i made it, because of you. I almost give up my life when during my coma,i dreamt that you said to me to stay strong. I woke up 3 months later. The doctor almost gave up on me too until one day they saw my finger moving." Seohyun said with a sad tone. Yonghwa was suprised by her statement. Why did no one told him that she was still alive back then? "But Hyun, why did no one telll me that you're still alive?" He voiced out her the question that has been lingering on his mind since the drive home. "The first person who came to my mind when i was awake was you oppa. I asked my parents where are you but they just kept silence. I almost went crazy that time. Then only they explained to me that i was actually declared dead on the day of the accident. I asked them why and they told me that they wanted to protect me from the sasaeng fan who tried to hurt me. They also said that if those sasaeng fan knew i was still alive,they will hurt me again." Seohyun told him while forcing herself not to cry infront of him. "But why Hyun? I deserve to know." Yonghwa said with unsatisfied tone in his voice. "How i wish i can tell everything to you that time oppa. I live a miserable life everyday only able to watch you from afar. Until one day when i think that you've moved on. I saw on the news that you found a replacement." Seohyun said and finally bursting into tears reminiscing that hurtful day. The day that destroy her hope of getting back with him.

     "What? Replacement? Look Hyun,its all a misunderstanding. There's no way i could find a replacement of you. You're my one and only love. You was my love and still my love and will forever be my love." Yonghwa replied her and kiss away her tears. They then embraced each other tightly. Yonghwa pulled back from the hug and gave Seohyun a kiss. It wasn't a passionate one, but a longing one filled with love and yearn. They spend the whole night telling stories and end up falling asleep in each others arm. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning,Seohyun was the one to wake up first. She opened her eyes slowly as sunshine shone through the sliding door. She realized that she was not alone. Someone was embracing her. Everything went so fast last night. From the moment when she saw Yonghwa across the street until they fell  asleep in each others arm. She looked up and saw Yonghwa was still asleep. "He looks like an angel" she thought while smiling as her cheek turns red. "What are you looking at Hyun? Did you perhaps have a thought to kiss me?" Yonghwa said with his husky voice and eyes still close that made Seohyun startled. "Aishh oppa,you make me suprised. Who said i want to kiss you? Aigoo,byuntae." Seohyun chuckled and slapped his arm softly. "Well im a mind reader Hyun-ah." Yonghwa replied as he tighten the hug on her waist. "Yong choding. Wake up oppa we gotta find some breakfast. Im hungry." She pouted cutely while caressing her tummy. "Stop with your cute act or im going to kiss you. Aishh,arasseo. Lets go." Yonghwa said and quickly stand up. Offering his hand to Seohyun. She gladly accept it. 

     Just when they're about to go out,Yonghwa received a phone call. "Yeoboseyo. Oh,Jungshin-ah. Why did you call me?" Yonghwa asked the maknae. "Hyung,are you with Seohyun noona right now?" Jungshin said in panic tone. "Yeah...but wait. How did you know?" Yonghwa said as his eyes widen. "Its all over the news hyung. The internet are flooded with both of you and noona's picture.its under control now." Jungshin retorted sounded so panic. "WHAT??!!" Yonghwa said almost shouted that makes Seohyun almost jumped out of suprise. Seohyun looked at him with a questioning look and tugged onto his shirt. "Whats going on oppa?" Seohyun asked him and felt a bit worry. "I think someone must have been tailing us last night. Its all over the news,about you and me." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So,here's chapter 4 ;) I was actually going to update tomorrow but the ideas keep lingering on my mind and it annoys me so i decided to update it. Teeeheee. Thanks guys, for the comment. Your comment actually give me strength and inspiration. I love you guys so much *bear hug* Do subscribe, comment and upvote ;) and welcome to my 7 new subscribers :

1)ly0009

2)believerremember

3)sweetgoguma2994

4)syirrin8

5)amile_0210008

6)shaniakris

7)MukuMuku