Chapter 5

She's Back Sequel to 'Joo Hyun!'

Seohyun gasped as she heard what Yonghwa had just said. "Impossible how could this happen?" She said with a shocked expression. "Seohyun,stay here." Yonghwa said as he walked to the balcony. He peeked through the curtain and saw reporters waiting for them to come out. "Oh,no. This is bad." He thought in his mind. "Seohyun,this is bad." He told Seohyun. "Why? What's happening? Is there something wrong?" Seohyun asked him with a worried tone and stand facing him. "The reporters.....they're out there. Waiting for us to come out." Yonghwa retorted with a fear tone that can be clearly heard from his voice.  "What should we do now?" Seohyun asked him. "We need to relax. We won't find a solution if our mind isn't in the right state." Yonghwa said as he was pacing back and forth. The sight makes Seohyun's head spinning. "Oppa, could you stop pacing and sit down?" She said while shaking her head. "Okay. First,we just can't wait here. We need to find a way to get out from here." Yonghwa said then sit beside Seohyun. 

       Yonghwa suddenly snap his finger and turn to Seohyun who's beside him. "Seohyun,we need to get out of here. Hold my hand." He stand and offerered his hand to Seohyun. She accept his hand without hesistant not knowing what is in Yonghwa's mind. As they were reaching dowstairs,Yonghwa said to her "Okay Seohyun,listen carefully." He cupped her face and she nodded. "In a count of 3,hold my hands tightly and run as fast as you can. Okay?" "Okay oppa." She was about to say another words when suddenly she felt Yonghwa pull her hand. "Okay now! 1,2,3 !" They ran as fast as they could getting past the reporters crowd to their car. It was like those scenes in the movie. They quickly get in the car before the reporters drag them away.

        "Fuh,that was so close." Yonghwa said and wiped the sweat on his forehead. Seohyun gasped for air and said "Yeah,i know. Thankfully we made it. Those crazy reporters. I never thought they would go this far." Yonghwa drive the car and look at the side mirror. He saw the reporters running to their car. The silhoutte slowly dissappear as he speed up the car. "Where are we going now oppa?" Seohyun asked Yonghwa while looking at him. "The dorm. CNBlue dorm." Yonghwa replied. "Oppa,seatbelt." Seohyun glared at him. "Oh yeah, i almost forget. Hehe." Yonghwa said while grinning at her. "I wonder if you're behaving like this while im away." Seohyun said teasingly. "What? Of course not. Its just that we're in a rush just now." He said and clasped his hand to her's. "You never changed huh,Seohyun? Always being the clean freak,care so much about health and safety. Even with the slightest issue." He said again and ruffled her hair. "Aish oppa, stop ruffling my hair. Well im still the Seohyun you used to know." She said and crossed her hand. The drive wasn't so long. They arrived at the dorm 15 minutes later. 

      "Okay,we are here." Yonghwa said and get out of the car. He opened the door for her. "We've arrived my dear princess." Yonghwa said almost laughing with his hand gestures. "Aigoo oppa. Are you always this cheesy?" She smiled widely and pinch his cheek. "Ouch that hurts." Yonghwa said and pouted cutely. The walked in the building holding hands. Yonghwa went to the 4th floor and keyed in the password. The sight of 3 men sitting on a sofa with worried expression plastered on their face welcomed them. "Noona !" Jungshin shouted and hugged her. He was then joined by the other 2 men leaving Yonghwa alone at the corner of the living room. "Woaww, easy boys. Im not going anywhere." She smiled and patted their back. "Noona i miss you" Jungshin said and wiped the tears on the corner of his eyes. Nobody would thought that the tallest man among the 4 of them could shed tears. The others were shocked seeing Jungshin shedding tears. They barely see Jungshin cried. BARELY. "I thought you're dead." Minhyuk said to her. "Yah,who said you guys can hug her?" Yonghwa said with an annoying tone. "Aishh this possessive hyung." Jonhgyun said jokingly. 

     "Boys,do you have some food? We haven't eat our breakfast yet." Yonghwa asked the boys and slumped himself on the sofa. "Yeah,we do. Lets eat breakfast together since we haven't eat our breakfast too." Minhyuk said and walked to the kitchen. He reheated the food and prepare the table. "Breakfast is ready." Minhyuk shouted from the kitchen. "Coming." Four of them replied in unison. Jungshin and Jonghyun walk to the kitchen followed by Yonghwa and Seohyun behind them. All of them sit on their respective seat. The breakfast was a quite one until Jungshin started the conversation. "So,noona. Where have you been all this time?" Jungshin said spontaneously while chewing his food. "Its a long story Jungshin chingu." Seohyun asnwered him and feeding the kimchi to Yonghwa. Jonghyun was the first to finish the breakfast. He stand up and walked to the sink. He was about to washed the dish when suddenly Seohyun said to him "Its okay oppa. Let me do it." He nodded and walked to the living room and watch tv. 

      Moments later,all of them gathered on the living room. They tell stories and catching up what they've missed for the past years. "Wahh,i miss noona being here." Jungshin said. "Its been a long time since you made us ma. I miss it!" Jonghyun said and clasped his hand. The peaceful living room was suddenly awaken by the sound of phone ringing. "Whose phone is it?" Minhyuk asked. Both Jungshin and Jonghyun shaked their head. "Its mine." Yonghwa said and picked up his phone. "Yeoboseyo?" "Yah,Jung Yonghwa. What really happened?" The FNC president, Han Seung Ho said almost shouted at him. "Ne? I didn't know what you mean sajangnim." Yonghwa said. The others wondered why their sajangnim called Yonghwa. "You owe me an explanation young man. Come to the company right now. Bring Seohyun along." The president said and end the call. "Why hyung?" Minhyuk asked him with a concern look. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Im back with chapter 5 guys ! ;) Sorry it was shorter than the previous one...This fanfic will end within 2 chapter or so. Thanks to those who commented and subscribed to this fanfic. You guys are Jjang ! :D Do subscribe,comment and upvote ;) And welcome to my 8 new subscribers : 

1)yonghoo

2)silverstorm

3)gochun1102

4)YmaYma

5)jgyunho

6)anhnk124

7)louisseann_azarcon

8)oniongring