Chapter 1

She's Back Sequel to 'Joo Hyun!'

Joo Hyun felt her left side was empty. Yonghwa was nowhere to be seen in the bedroom. She felt uneasy as she climbed down the stairs hoping that unwanted things would not happen. The light from the library attract her attention. The uneasy feeling in her starts arouse. Her heart beats faster than ever. As she creeped behind the door,she saw Yonghwa holding a pink and blue coloured book. She felt as if her soul has just left her body. "No,Yonghwa cannot know the truth.No !" She thought in her mind. Yonghwa turned behind when he felt that someone was watching him.

"O-o-ppa,don't misunderstand m-me. I-its....." She stuttered. "Shut up ! Don't try to explain it to me. I knew what you've done ! Stay away from me !!" Yonghwa shouted not being able to control his emotion any longer. "Oppa please,listen to my explanation first. Its not like what you think" Joo Hyun said as tears starts to pooling in her eyes. "I trusted you all this time. But look what you did to me? You killed my Hyun ! My Hyun !" Yonghwa said as tears streamed down his cheek.

"Its because I love you oppa ! I love you ! She's not worth it for you oppa. I love you more than she do...." Joo Hyun said as she sobbed louder. "How could you said that about Seohyun? You know nothing about her !"Yonghwa shouted at her and stormed out of the room. He drive his car without knowing where he should go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa laid his head on the table. He felt his head heavy as he drank the 3rd bottle of Soju. He called YoonA unconsciously. "Yeoboseyo?" YoonA picked up the call. "YoonA-yah, *hiks* Joo Hyun killed *hiks* Hyun. She's the one who *hiks* killed my Hyun.." Yonghwa said while hicupping."What are you talking about oppa? Are you drunk?" YoonA asked him. "............" YoonA heard the line was cut off all of a sudden. "Aishhh,why is he drunk? He must drink at the usual place" YoonA mumbled to herself as she wear her jacket and and went out to look for Yonghwa. She knew where is Yonghwa because he used to drink at the same place almost everyday after his Hyun's death.

SNSD members and also his CNBlue brother were the one helping him to came back 'alive'. He has been a living dead since then. He live like a soulless person. The drastic change in himself can beseen clearly by their fans especially when he was performing on stage. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoonA called all SNSD members and asked them to come over her apartment saying that its an important matter. The girls arrived at her apartment and felt suprised when they saw Yonghwa lying on the couch unconsciously. "Whats happening YoonA?What happen to Yonghwa and whats the important matter you're talking about?" The SNSD former leader asked her.YoonA looked at her and the other members and said "Yonghwa called me when he was drunk and told me that his wife Joo Hyun is the one behind everything. She's the one who TRIED to kill our Hyun....." "WHAT??!!" The girls shouted in unison. "But how did he know?" Asked Yuri who seems so shocked about what she just heard. YoonA just shrugged her shoulder. "I dont know. He just said that to me. He's  already unconscious when i found him." YoonA said to the members.

 

To be continued....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ! The first chapter is up. How was it? Sorry coz its quite short.Tell me what do you think about the chapter okay? ;) Do subscribe,comment and upvote ! :) Xoxo - Lee_Sa_Hae