Next morning

My rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I woke up laying on the ground next to my bed. My head was pounding a bit, my legs are sore and I think I lost my voice. What did I do last night? I sat up and saw N laying next to me. The computer was upside down next to him. And then I saw legs coming from on top on the bed.

I stood and found Hongbin; he looked like a star. He had he's mouth slightly open, his arms reaching across the bed, legs wide open. And the part that creeps my out the most was, that he had shorts...

"Yah..." I look down, "Mianhae I didn't mean to wake you u-"

"Stop playing with my heat l-" I stood still and just heard him and saw him move his lips. Probably talking about a lover. I slowly creep around his arms and legs, which were everywhere.

Once I got out that little maze I moved towards the door. "Ohh A-alice." I turn around and my heart was pounding. Was god calling for me right now, and I dreaming, (I hope so) am I about to faint?

I saw Hongbin sitting up yet with his legs across the bed. His messy morning hair, his sleepy eyes and not to mention his voice was deep and husky voice. But the best part was that his shirt was falling on his shoulder so I could see his lovely shoulders, collar bone and that neck. For every girl (I think) is for them to find a hot, cute, y male waking up like that. Like how can I not contain my feeling, i'm sure the girls would freak out if they saw him, or them really.

I wouldn't be surprised if they all became a couple throughout the months they'll be staying here. I'm pretty sure the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter