What?!

My rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma!! E-e-e-e-e-eo-o-o-mmmmmaaa~" I screamed down stairs. I waited for her to answer and nothing. I turn off the shower and wrapped the dirty towel on my body. I still had shampoo on my hair and haven't shaved my legs at all. I walked down stairs, "Eomma." I said calmly as I felt the shampoo slowly falling into my eyes.

With one eye open and the other slightly open I see my mother talking on the phone in her office. I made a 'are you serious' face. I knocked on her door. She threw me the index finger meaning 'hold on' !

No, I am like getting shampoo in my eyes.... I began to walk to her room, "What?!" She yelled. "I just need you to give me a new towel. That's all."

"Oh  hun-"

*splat* Some of the shampoo fell onto the floor. "Hunny go back and I'll take you a clean one, ok?" I nodded. Before I reached the stairs to go back up, I asked, "Eomma, who were you talking to?" She didn't listen to me and walked away. I shrugged my arms and went back up.

15min. later.

"It's on the toilet ok." She scared me. I hold my chest and looked at the curtain and made a face, even though she can't see me. "Gomawo, eomma." I hear her chuckle. "Hunny, I have something to tell you, so when you are out come and see me in the kitchen." She closed the door.

It took me about 30mins. to change dry my blonde hair. I went down stairs and saw my mom smiling, ahhh why is my mom smiling, humm!? I smiled to myself. "What did you want to talk about eomma?" She just padded the seat next to hers at the counter. I walked over and sat down. I rested my elbow on the counter and rested my chin on my hand. "Whats the talk about? Is oppa coming home now?! With Min!!?" She laughed and grabbed my shoulders.

"No, hunny. It's about the stay home." She moved me so I sat straight and forward looking at her, Stay home? "I am going to let people stay at our house who are new students at your school. You'll have buddies he...."

"WHAT?" My mom jerked, "Sorry eomma. I mean like you are letting teens stay here? Just for studding? Why?" I'm sorry mom, but you are crazy. "Yes, I am. I think it is a nice thing to do."

"Eomma, but why now? School is about to start and no, I don't want anyone here." I said while pouting.

"Hun~ I already spoke with the parents, and the kids should arrive soon. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter