Meeting all.

My rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We went to the mail and I drop off a card, the mail room was about to close but I went in time.

Finally we arrived at the house. "Wooh, t-this is your house?" He looked out the window. "Yea."

"Its really big, I bet your dad makes a lot of money" He said. "N-no my mom does. I don't even know much about my dad."

"Ohh sorry. But isn't your mom married?" I nodded my head then opened the door to get out. He quickly got out, "I'm sorry I am asking a personal question."

"I-it's fine." I lied, "my mom and dad are actually getting divorced.... Yea my family isn't perfect but that's what's happening." I walked up to door and opened the door. Hongbin was carrying his stuff and looking around my house.

"Eomma, we are home!" I screamed and hanged my keys up. "Come in." I opened the door  for him.

"Gomawo." He walked past me. I shut the door and went to go find my mom. The tale was set for 13 people. The pizza was on the table, she also made rice, corn, and made a cake.Wow my mom did all this in just 30-40mins. I told Hongbin to drop his things off in the living room, I don't now what room he's staying in. "Come here." I called Hongbin.

He saw the table and smile, which made me want to smile, "Wow daebak." He looked around the table. I was going tot sit when I saw a sticky note, It was from my mom.

Hunny!! I am going to pick up the other kids, you and Hoonbin stay home and est for now, don't eat a lot. His room is your brothers old rrom, and make him feel welcome please. "Eomma~, it's not Hoonbin it's Hongbin...." I whispered to myself. I set the sticky note back down and smiled towards Hongbin who was already sitting down.

"Well we can start eating" I sat down and looked around my lips. He laughed which made me look up at him. He smiled at me and chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked. I got up and stretched over the table to get a piece of pizza. " umm.." He looked away.

Either he looked away because I reached over? Or he's wondering where Mrs. Song, my mom is at. "Ummm, my mom went to go pick up the others."

"Ahh." He nodded. I feel really awkward towards him right now.

"How many people will live here?" He asked.

"Well 6 boys, you are one of them. 5 girls are coming, and me and my eomma." I took a bite of my pizza.

He nodded once again. We just ate until we were getting full. But I made sure he doesn't eat that much and I. "Gomawo for the food." He stood up and wen to the bedroom. I put the plates in the sink and followed him. He sat down and was on his phone. "You are sharing a room with 2 other people. Your room is next to mine; it used to my brothers room."

"Ok, that's ok." He doesn't hate sharing?

"Yea..."

"We're home!!" I heard my moms voice and got up, Hongbin followed to the door.

 

My mouth turned into an 'o'. One by one I saw the people come in with their stuffs.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeong"

They all said at once. I saw 5 girls and 5 guys. One girl had bluish-greenish hair,short. She seems nice. The one next to her was a guy. He had brown soft hair. He smirk and bowed. Next to him was a girl, she looks smart. Then then another girl and another girl, they look really young though. After that was 4 guys, they seemed nice, except one didn't smile at all. Then lastly a girl by my mom. She seemed also young but can notice that she was young, she probably is the younger.

"Hunny, they all will stay with us." My mother smiled happily. I just faked smiled. Hongbin smiled but then soon it disappeared. "Yah." I whispered a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter