Planning

My rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning I wont feeling like today will be an awesome! But once I tried to go to the restroom I remembered that now 11 people are living with me. I knocked on the door about five time and no one say anything or does anything. "Hello!" I screamed.

"Morning~" N I think... He greeted me with a sleepy voice. "Morning.... N? Right N." He nodded and smile. "Yea, you are right!" He laughed. I nodded and chuckled a bit. "How did you sleep?" I asked while I knocked on the door.

Just a min! It was a guy in the bathroom. I leaned my back against the door and looked at N. "Did you hear me?" I had a blank face, "Huh?"

"I knew you didn't" He laughed, "I said that I slept very well, how about you? Are you getting used  to us here?" He crossed his arms. "Well I slept well but I felt weird having other girls in my room. And no I am not. I mean look I have I places to be and here I am waiting for him to get out." I laughed. "Well don't you guys have two bathrooms? I mean this is a big place." He's right, I have three bathrooms. One is in my eomma room, once is by the kitchen which there is no working water. Then there is my bathroom which everyone is using. I hope they brought their own shampoo and tooth pate.

"Yea we have three restrooms, but one is broken and the other in located in my eomma's room, then this one is my restroom." I pointed to the door but still having my back against the door.

"You might want to watch out, what if he-" I fell backwards and fell. "S-sorry" I opened one eye then the other. I see a nice six pack and some blue boxers. I got pulled up by N. "Are you ok, Alice?" I shook my head a little because I was dizzy but then I nodded.'Y-yea."

" I-I'm sorry." He bended down. "It's ok, who are you by the way?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter