Staying alone with the boys

My rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I got done, well after I got cut off the phone I walked around the park, then drove around Seoul. After driving around I arrive at home. When I got into the drive way my moms care wasn't there. "Ohh,where did she go?" I took my phone out of my pocket and checked to see if she called or at a least text.

But I had no call nor message.

I walked into the house to find no one. everyone was gone, it was quiet. I looked in the kitchen, no one. I went to the living room and again no one, but then I heard a bang come from upstairs. I sat my keys down on the kitchen table, then slowly walked upstairs. "H-hello?" I stopped on the very top. I turned my head towards my room, but then I heard the bang once again.

The sound was coming from my brothers room. My legs were shacking. Yes I was getting scares. "Y-yah." I scream whispered. I'm not the type of girl to get scared easy. But what if someone is in my house.Pluse my mom didn't call me. No ones here but I hear a noise.

I stand outside the door, my heart starts to pound like crazy. Who knows what I'll find in my brothers room. I creaked the door open, only with the door slightly open I look though. My heart started to slow down, "YAh!" I pushed the door open. The boys stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Oh, Alice." Hongbin got off of Ken. They all were in weird positions; they were wrestling. I sighed and let myself smoothly fall to the floor, I was still holding on to the knob. "D-do you know where my mom went? And the girls?"

"They went to go help one of your moms friend." Hongbin said.

"Yea I think there is going to be a party." N laid down next to me.

A party? Oh, Mrs. Yoon's party. My moms best friend. "Do you know why she didn't contact me?"

"She-"

"Did the girls go?" I cut Ravi off.

"She left her phone here, she was in a hurry, and yes the girls did go, they went to help." Ken sat up. They all began to move in a little closer to me. They made me feel weird. I mean I have six smexy and cute guys right next to me and of course I have hormones. And i'm surd if you had them next to you, you'd go crazy.

"So...." I said as I sat up straight. The guys just looked at me and sighed. It was awkward. "Do you guys want to play a game?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter