Just wondering

My rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate to admit, but I like all the guys. They are all handsome.... But if I had to choose one. I would choose Hongbin. And what do you know I was standing behind him.OK, now the hug...

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I can tell my face is red. "Ohhh~ So hongbin!"

"I thought it would be me." Ravi joked... I hope he was.

"Why Hongbin?" N asked. I wasn't ready to give an explanation to them. "Uhhh....."  I let go of Hongbin and looked around the room. What do do I say? I barely even know him? Do I say I chose him because of his looks? Noo~

"Ummm.... I don't know! If I had longer arms I would hug all of ya'll at once." i lied.

"You know I am getting tired, so I'm going to bed." I walked past them and went to my room.

Ugg this is stupid. Boys are stupid. Or am I? I have no idea. Having them here makes this house so alive. Before me and my mom would be just bpred cleaning. Well her cleaning and me doing what ever I do really.Ever since my brother left to america for college, its been boring. We dont hear him and Min dancing in the room. No more 'Eomma~ Where's my underwear.' I really miss them both.

*Knock Knock*

I wasn't even sitting on my bed so it was easy for me to reach the door. You can say I had my back against the door. "Nae?" It was N. Thank god.

"N?" I sounded surprised. "Can I come in?" I nodded and opened the door more. "I see you aren't in bed yet." He looked at my body. I looked down and saw I still had my regular clothes on. "So whats up? I asked him.

"Well, can I just say this night was really fun, I got to get closer with-" He stopped. "Haha, never mind." Weird? He passed mea drink. "It's the last one." Oh man I hope my mother don't find out.

"Thanks.. today was fun." I started to get happy about my brother coming over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter